It is currently Sun Dec 08, 2019 4:32 pm


Cosmotheism in rituals.

Fundamental ideas
  • Author
  • Message
Offline
User avatar

Estwing

  • Posts: 81
  • Joined: Sun Feb 18, 2018 10:07 pm
  • Location: Florida

Re: Cosmotheism in rituals.

PostSat Jun 29, 2019 4:55 pm

Absolutely. Europeans we are farmers. Our ancestors no doubtly live in us through our DNA... Gave homage to the four seasons for obvious reasons. Not to sound like a mystic I personally believe there's power in nature.
If you worship your enemy, you are defeated.
If you adopt your enemy's religion, you are enslaved.
If you breed with your enemy, you are destroyed.
Will Williams

Ralph
Offline
User avatar

Wade Hampton III

  • Posts: 2085
  • Joined: Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:40 pm
  • Location: Pontiac, SC

Re: Cosmotheism in rituals.

PostMon Jul 01, 2019 3:48 pm

Estwing wrote:
Here's a portion of a draft about Cosmotheist rituals that was in the January BULLETIN, emphasizing that it takes decades, even centuries for a religion to build its own rites and traditions:


In theory, I see nothing wrong with this on the surface. I have had some experience with cults in the
earlier years of my life. The problem remains. The tell-tale signs include "rites and rituals" becoming an
end within itself and ah-la-ha....another cult is born. One of the first signs is a repression of human sexuality
which unfortunately, I have seen manifested here. It does not have to be that way. Being a sexual creature
goes part and parcel with being a human. Get used to it. As long as we remain in our carbon-based flesh and
blood manifestation of the evolutionary life in the Cosmos, sex is here to stay.
62166
62166.JPG
Shades Of Jee-zus!
62166.JPG (28.08 KiB) Viewed 1095 times
Offline
User avatar

Will Williams

  • Posts: 2323
  • Joined: Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:22 am

Re: Cosmotheism in rituals.

PostMon Jul 01, 2019 5:44 pm

Wade Hampton III wrote:
Estwing wrote:
Here's a portion of a draft about Cosmotheist rituals that was in the January BULLETIN, emphasizing that it takes decades, even centuries for a religion to build its own rites and traditions:


In theory, I see nothing wrong with this on the surface. I have had some experience with cults in the
earlier years of my life. The problem remains. The tell-tale signs include "rites and rituals" becoming an
end within itself and ah-la-ha....another cult is born. One of the first signs is a repression of human sexuality
which unfortunately, I have seen manifested here. It does not have to be that way. Being a sexual creature
goes part and parcel with being a human. Get used to it. As long as we remain in our carbon-based flesh and
blood manifestation of the evolutionary life in the Cosmos, sex is here to stay.
62166
62166.JPG

You have told us all about your experience with cults and the pornography industry earlier in your life, Wade, which has nothing to do with advancing the National Alliance.

You seem to want to suggest that NA is cult-like because, as a religion for Whites, Cosmotheism -- NA's world view -- will be developing our own rites and traditions that bind members of our new religion together. I've addressed this in our monthly members BULLETIN. In fact your criticism above is counterproductive. I'll be performing the second Cosmotheist wedding this week in a little over two months? Is that a cultish tradition? Really?

And we are well aware that you enjoy drinking alcohol: I just ask that you do not post to WB while under the influence of your "spirits" of choice. Lana and I never drink, nor does Kevin Strom, but we do not forbid others from drinking. We simply try to set an example of clear-headed, disciplined sobriety.

You are not an Alliance member, but you are an old personal friend and have been a consistent Alliance supporter. It's obvious that you also enjoy attacking individual Christians which runs counter to Alliance policy, though we do consistently criticize their Semitic-based belief system -- that it it is otherworldly Semitic ideology opposed to Cosmotheism. We are the rational, reality-based alternative to Christianity! If you do not like something about Cosmotheism, tell me what it is. To say we are prudes or cultish because we oppose pornography or freakish LGBT bs is out of line. I've told you to take that sort of counterproductive anti-NA commentary elsewhere.
Offline
User avatar

Wade Hampton III

  • Posts: 2085
  • Joined: Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:40 pm
  • Location: Pontiac, SC

Re: Cosmotheism in rituals.

PostTue Jul 02, 2019 1:52 am

Will Williams wrote:
Wade Hampton III wrote:
Estwing wrote:
Here's a portion of a draft about Cosmotheist rituals that was in the January BULLETIN, emphasizing that it takes decades, even centuries for a religion to build its own rites and traditions:


In theory, I see nothing wrong with this on the surface. I have had some experience with cults in the
earlier years of my life. The problem remains. The tell-tale signs include "rites and rituals" becoming an
end within itself and ah-la-ha....another cult is born. One of the first signs is a repression of human sexuality
which unfortunately, I have seen manifested here. It does not have to be that way. Being a sexual creature
goes part and parcel with being a human. Get used to it. As long as we remain in our carbon-based flesh and
blood manifestation of the evolutionary life in the Cosmos, sex is here to stay.
62166
62166.JPG

You have told us all about your experience with cults and the pornography industry earlier in your life, Wade, which has nothing to do with advancing the National Alliance.

You seem to want to suggest that NA is cult-like because, as a religion for Whites, Cosmotheism -- NA's world view -- will be developing our own rites and traditions that bind members of our new religion together. I've addressed this in our monthly members BULLETIN. In fact your criticism above is counterproductive. I'll be performing the second Cosmotheist wedding this week in a little over two months? Is that a cultish tradition? Really?

And we are well aware that you enjoy drinking alcohol: I just ask that you do not post to WB while under the influence of your "spirits" of choice. Lana and I never drink, nor does Kevin Strom, but we do not forbid others from drinking. We simply try to set an example of clear-headed, disciplined sobriety.

You are not an Alliance member, but you are an old personal friend and have been a consistent Alliance supporter. It's obvious that you also enjoy attacking individual Christians which runs counter to Alliance policy, though we do consistently criticize their Semitic-based belief system -- that it it is otherworldly Semitic ideology opposed to Cosmotheism. We are the rational, reality-based alternative to Christianity! If you do not like something about Cosmotheism, tell me what it is. To say we are prudes or cultish because we oppose pornography or freakish LGBT bs is out of line. I've told you to take that sort of counterproductive anti-NA commentary elsewhere.



My past is simply the past. It cannot be changed. Would I do things differently knowing what I know today?
Of course I would. Hindsight is always 20/20. I never advocated porn or "LGBT" (whatever that is) as
official NA policy. Please see the thread:

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=3635&hilit=romans+and+art

WHAT "porn" images? Don't you think banning a post of images that show genitalia in art from bygone
Caucasian civilizations removed from us by several thousands of years - a bit over the top? How about images
from a hairy ancestors' cave that date back to the Pleistocene? I mean, really? We are all adults here on White
Bio.

Although not perfect, the NA is as close to perfection - in the context of Caucasian advancement - that can be
found out there. You have done a mighty job saving it from the Christian yoke, Captain Williams, and you have
my uncompromising support in that endeavor. In that regard, NA has my unconditional support - even if elements
of cultism find its way in - but only to a certain point.
Offline
User avatar

Jim Mathias

  • Posts: 1497
  • Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:48 pm

Re: Cosmotheism in rituals.

PostTue Jul 02, 2019 3:20 am

Wade, if only all our visitors were adults! It's why Chairman Williams instituted this policy, let parents be the ones to introduce sex, nudity, and associated imagery to them.

Cosmotheists are very interested in the eugenics/ dysgenic effects of breeding, true, but what purpose does it serve along those lines to display genitalia?
Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back" stickers.
Offline
User avatar

Wade Hampton III

  • Posts: 2085
  • Joined: Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:40 pm
  • Location: Pontiac, SC

Re: Cosmotheism in rituals.

PostTue Jul 02, 2019 4:45 am

Jim Mathias wrote:Wade, if only all our visitors were adults! It's why Chairman Williams instituted this policy, let parents be the ones to introduce sex, nudity, and associated imagery to them.

Cosmotheists are very interested in the eugenics/ dysgenic effects of breeding, true, but what purpose does it serve along those lines to display genitalia?



My opinion along these lines is that parents are well equipped to deal with the issue within the context of
modern art and "porn" as this material is and has been for quite some time, readily commercially available.

However, I see no "restrictive" limits necessary when viewing these items from ancient civilizations and
even from the Pleistocene. I have no reason to think that modern adolescents or even adults would be
so inclined to desire a sexual relationship with the Roman God "Pan," or for that matter - whatever
existed in the fertile imaginations of our cave-dwelling ancestors who displayed their erotica upon
the ancient caverns of the Holocene. To imagine that viewing these ancient artifacts would somehow
cause unacceptable social/sexual behavior is far worse than infantile. It is in fact, a symptom of
repressive cultism.

You may or may not know that when the ancient Roman artifacts of Pompeii and Herculaneum were revealed
in the Christian Victorian Era of the 19th Century, there was strong Christian pressure to have them destroyed.
Fortunately they were not successful.

Please see my thread at viewtopic.php?f=12&t=3635&hilit=romans+and+art#p12677

Please read the text: [delete porn images]

Once again. WHAT "porn" images?

Ancient art erotica is "porn?" Christian fundies will buy this. I do not. My own opinion is that anyone who has
these type of reactions from the sexual behavior of long-dead civilizations and ancestors have their own unresolved
issues of personal sexuality. Don't take it out on me. I just call it as I see it.
Offline
User avatar

Jim Mathias

  • Posts: 1497
  • Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:48 pm

Re: Cosmotheism in rituals.

PostTue Jul 02, 2019 9:33 pm

Wade Hampton III wrote:
Jim Mathias wrote:Wade, if only all our visitors were adults! It's why Chairman Williams instituted this policy, let parents be the ones to introduce sex, nudity, and associated imagery to them.

Cosmotheists are very interested in the eugenics/ dysgenic effects of breeding, true, but what purpose does it serve along those lines to display genitalia?



My opinion along these lines is that parents are well equipped to deal with the issue within the context of
modern art and "porn" as this material is and has been for quite some time, readily commercially available.

However, I see no "restrictive" limits necessary when viewing these items from ancient civilizations and
even from the Pleistocene. I have no reason to think that modern adolescents or even adults would be
so inclined to desire a sexual relationship with the Roman God "Pan," or for that matter - whatever
existed in the fertile imaginations of our cave-dwelling ancestors who displayed their erotica upon
the ancient caverns of the Holocene. To imagine that viewing these ancient artifacts would somehow
cause unacceptable social/sexual behavior is far worse than infantile. It is in fact, a symptom of
repressive cultism.

You may or may not know that when the ancient Roman artifacts of Pompeii and Herculaneum were revealed
in the Christian Victorian Era of the 19th Century, there was strong Christian pressure to have them destroyed.
Fortunately they were not successful.

Please see my thread at viewtopic.php?f=12&t=3635&hilit=romans+and+art#p12677

Please read the text: [delete porn images]

Once again. WHAT "porn" images?

Ancient art erotica is "porn?" Christian fundies will buy this. I do not. My own opinion is that anyone who has
these type of reactions from the sexual behavior of long-dead civilizations and ancestors have their own unresolved
issues of personal sexuality. Don't take it out on me. I just call it as I see it.
Interesting history lesson with a few ad hominems thrown in ('Christian fundies' + 'infantile') and seemingly directed at some strawman, but nothing said in regards to my question:

Cosmotheists are very interested in the eugenics/ dysgenic effects of breeding, true, but what purpose does it serve along those lines to display genitalia?
Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back" stickers.
Offline
User avatar

Wade Hampton III

  • Posts: 2085
  • Joined: Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:40 pm
  • Location: Pontiac, SC

Re: Cosmotheism in rituals.

PostWed Jul 03, 2019 2:38 am

Jim Mathias wrote:Interesting history lesson with a few ad hominems thrown in ('Christian fundies' + 'infantile') and seemingly directed at some strawman, but nothing said in regards to my question:

Cosmotheists are very interested in the eugenics/ dysgenic effects of breeding, true, but what purpose does it serve along those lines to display genitalia?


Very well then. Let us try it this way: refer back to the original thread, "Romans & Art," found here:

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=3635&hilit=romans+and+art#p12677

Let me qualify this by saying that I am not an accurate historian on the sexual habits of the ancient
Romans. However, from what I can garner from modern historical accounts of these ancient Caucasian
people, my impression is that they were unencumbered by Christian sexual mores which more or less
revolve about the concepts that sex is only for procreation, only in the missionary position, and that
enjoyment of any of these practices is strictly taboo.

Pre-Christian Roman artifacts recovered from the towns of Pompeii and Herculaneum displayed not
only genitalia, but also sexual activities of many variations. Those artifacts were created by the
artisans of those times to be enjoyed and reveled by the people of those times. I seriously doubt
that the folk of these two Roman towns could have even imagined the concept of genetics, breeding,
or even racial consciousness - much less that the very idea that several thousands of years into their
future - moderns such as you and I - would view their art and artifacts and ponder as to why they would
display genitalia and sexual activity.

I could post images of such, but the Webmaster has deemed them as "porn." Since I enjoy posting
on this site and do occasionally find intellectual interaction of mutual benefit and enlightenment, I
would suggest you do your own research by using the keywords found in the original post and draw
your own conclusions.

I am opinionated that tossing these ideas and concepts down the Memory Hole is symptomatic of
cultism. I am not saying that NA is a cult - only that there is a danger of it becoming so. It does
not have to be that way, and it is not written in the Stars that it will be that way. Each and every
one of us is a sexual being, and the sexual experience in one form or another will be experienced
by all of us. It is up to each and everyone of us as to how that experience will be manifested.
Offline
User avatar

Will Williams

  • Posts: 2323
  • Joined: Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:22 am

Re: Cosmotheism in rituals.

PostSun Aug 04, 2019 9:22 am

Wade Hampton III wrote:I am opinionated that tossing these ideas and concepts down the Memory Hole is symptomatic of
cultism. I am not saying that NA is a cult - only that there is a danger of it becoming so. It does
not have to be that way, and it is not written in the Stars that it will be that way...

Wade, the only people I've ever known to use the "cult" smear, besides you, to describe the National Alliance and Cosmotheism was anti-NA critic Harold Covington and an array of Jews, like Jeffrey Kaplan. Would you agree with my comment defending NA under the article at this anti-White site :?: : https://www.opendemocracy.net/en/cultic ... eme-right/
---

Will Williams
William Pierce, founder of the National Alliance... developed an alternate faith he called Cosmotheism, explained in a series of essays still available from the website of the National Alliance (http://www.natall.com) which sought to offer people ‘a New Consciousness’. Part of the lived experience... for Pierce, was to develop a more profound understanding of one’s place within the cosmos, while rejecting the worldview of Judeo-Christianity.

There is little that's more cultish than Judeo-Christianity. Buzz terms "neo-Nazi" and "white supremacist" are removed from Paul Jackson's quote for clarity, without smearing Dr. Pierce, founder of both Cosmotheism and the National Alliance -- neither of which is either "hard right" nor "hard left." As current Chairman of the National Alliance I'm waiting for Jeffrey Kaplan -- the so-called expert in both neo-Nazism and White supremacy -- to write his book about the cultish milieu of Jewish supremacy.
Offline

Volker Zorn

  • Posts: 51
  • Joined: Mon Dec 30, 2013 1:36 pm

Re: Cosmotheism in rituals.

PostTue Aug 06, 2019 8:32 pm

Accusations that the National Alliance or Cosmotheism are cults or cult-like are off base.

True cults are inward-look groups that are based on charismatic leadership, esoteric teachings and revelation. None of these descriptors accurately fit the NA or CC.

The fact that the NA spends so much of its energy in public outreach is uncult-like. Will Williams and Kevin Strom, both of whom I know personally, are nice enough folks, but neither holds the NA/CC membership in thrall by the force of charismatic leadership. Nor are there esoteric teachings or revelations. Rather, the entire belief system of Cosmotheism is available to anyone who is interested in it: there are no secret teachings which are held back for an inner circle that can only be attained through selective initiation. The doctrines of the CC are not based on supernatural epiphany, but rather on the rational and diligent search for Nature' laws as revealed by the latest scientific data.

Of course, some people who throw the word "cult" around are using it in a more general sense, rather than adhering to a strict technical definition.

I remind these critics that Christianity began as a cult. It was a secretive and subversive sect for the first 300 years or so of its existence. Its believers were persecuted, tortured and killed by the Roman state, and its sacred texts were banned and burned. Then in AD 313 it was legalized, and 10 years later it became the official religion of the Roman Empire. From there it became the dominant religion of the entire White world for 1500 years. So maybe starting off as a so-called "cult" is not the kiss of death that some skeptics feel that it is...
PreviousNext

Return to Religion and Philosophy

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests