The Role of the Church

Fundamental ideas
Wade Hampton III

Re: The Role of the Church

Post by Wade Hampton III » Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:53 pm

Doc68 wrote:And yup..no born sinners.Original sin is an Original Lie..
Regards
Doc
If ever a case could be made for "Original Sin," it would be in the DNA of the Jew.

:evil:

Doc68

Post by Doc68 » Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:22 pm

;)

Jim Mathias

Is Christianity committing suicide?

Post by Jim Mathias » Mon Dec 09, 2019 11:59 pm

https://www.nowtheendbegins.com/pope-fr ... mentalist/
CHRISLAM UPDATE: Pope Francis Said That In Order To Have A ‘Universal Peace’ The ‘Scourge Of Christian Fundamentalism’ Must First Be Eliminated, That’s You
Pope Francis said: "Beware of the fundamentalist groups: everyone has his own. In Argentina too there is a little fundamentalist corner. And let us try, with fraternity, to go forward. Fundamentalism is a scourge and all religions have some kind of fundamentalist first cousin there, which forms a group. I hope that this Message of Fraternity will be received by the international community, for the good of the whole human family, which must move from simple tolerance to true coexistence and peaceful coexistence."

<snip>

Pope Francis is aggressively pushing forward in his quest to be the one who finally creates the One World Religion the Bible warns us will come in the last days, and he is making an absolutely dazzling amount of progress. Here is a quick random sampling of the great work he has done in 2019 alone:

IN THE NAME OF ALLAH: The End Times ‘Universal Peace Document’ Pope Francis Signed With Islamic Leader Makes No Reference Of Any Kind To Jesus Christ Or The Bible
Pope Francis Issues The Order Creating Global Chrislam Committee To Implement His Decree On ‘Human Fraternity For World Peace’ Signed In UAE Back In February
The Catholic-Muslim Interfaith Council Created By Pope Francis Announces New Chrislam Headquarters Opening In 2022 That Combines A Mosque And Church According To Signed Covenant
ONE WORLD RELIGION: Pope Francis Traveled To Thailand And Presented Buddhist Supreme Patriarch With ‘Declaration On Human Fraternity’ Peace Covenant Of Chrislam
Global Leader Of The Salvation Army General Brian Meddle Met With Pope Francis At The Vatican To ‘Foster Ecumenical Relations’ And Told Him ‘We Stand Behind You’
By cucking to Islam, the "Pope" is surrendering his own followers to another religion. This appears to be religious suicide. I'm not unhappy about this.

If a Cosmotheist ever does the same thing, he/she isn't a Cosmotheist and should be shown the door post haste, to be nice about it.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

RCavallius

Post by RCavallius » Tue May 17, 2022 11:13 am

Doc68 wrote:
Fri Nov 24, 2017 8:32 am
Sorry for the delay..I had login problems..had to change to Doc68.
yes, Aristotle..i.e..Tabula rasa..clean slate theory. Good stuff!
Regards
Doc
The tabula rasa thing lacks validity because it doesn't account for genes - at least, the original version of this idea didn't. I don't know how modern proponents of the theory are trying to reconcile it with modern scientific knowledge, if they are trying at all, but during the "Enlightenment" period in Europe there wasn't enough known about human psychology for any theory of intelligence, or behavior, to really get to the heart of why people turn out the way they do.
H0216