Dr. Pierce explains our big picture

Why we are here
Will Williams

Dr. Pierce explains our big picture

Post by Will Williams » Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:19 am

Any visitor to WhiteBiocentrism (WB) who would disagree with Dr. William Pierce's vision, as laid out in this one 20-minute video lesson, needs to move on to other sites. We at WB seek those kinsmen who agree with this vision, not disagree, argue, nitpick, or find fault.

The organization that Dr. Pierce founded, the National Alliance, was destroyed from within soon after the Founder died, but something very much like his Alliance will rise again, built on the foundation of ideas in Dr. Pierce's teachings, his vision, his "whole ball of wax."

If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Kevin Alfred Strom
Site Admin

Re: Dr. Pierce explains our big picture

Post by Kevin Alfred Strom » Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:42 am

Will, that video is set to private at YouTube, so I can't see it. Probably no one else can, either. Is there another copy elsewhere that we could see?

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:16 am

I don't know how those private settings work @ YouTube, or how I was able to view that untitled one when I posted it here. This appears to be the URL for it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UkfAraoYoCw in case someone reading this knows how to access it. Thanks to you and to the hundreds of preserved American Dissident Voices audio files there are now literally hundreds of Youtube videos available that use Dr. Pierce's teachings, in his own voice -- some being of extraordinarily exceptional, professional quality. This is one of my favorites, even without the video production, just a little piano music in the background: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oI07LkGOu9c#t=19

Dr. Pierce had the ability to inspire our people like no other man I ever met. I received this email message this morning from another, like us, who was inspired by Dr. Pierce's example to dedicate his own life to working for our race:
---
I've only met one man whom I consider to be "Great," and he was the one. He ranks up there with Alexander of Macedon, Napoleon Bonaparte, and Frederick the Great. He didn't know the meaning of the word "fear."
---

We will work together again through our National Alliance to achieve the vision of a future that Dr. Pierce left to us.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Tue Jun 26, 2018 4:28 pm

Kevin Alfred Strom wrote:Will, that video is set to private at YouTube, so I can't see it. Probably no one else can, either. Is there another copy elsewhere that we could see?
Here it is five years later and I'm reminded in a PM that the link I provided here then for a video is faulty. I found an audio of Dr. Pierce's "The Big Picture" talk from 22 years ago, here: https://web.archive.org/web/20071117021 ... 061596.mp3

Grimork

Post by Grimork » Thu Sep 10, 2020 11:02 am

Dr. William Pierce - The Big Picture

EyesWideOpen14

Post by EyesWideOpen14 » Wed Dec 02, 2020 4:20 am

I have been listening to this for the past few nights while laying down before sleep and it gives me a feeling im not sure i can explain. I have also been checking out other speeches and videos from youtube as well and i see this man as scholarly, Prophetic if you will.
I definitely intend to keep my vision open to more of his work as there seems to be a ton out there!
White Man, let us stand together to secure the survival of your people and my people, for they are one and the same - they are our beloved, miraculous, wonderful, blessed and masterful white race!

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Wed Dec 02, 2020 9:03 am

EyesWideOpen14 wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 4:20 am
I have been listening to this for the past few nights while laying down before sleep and it gives me a feeling im not sure i can explain. I have also been checking out other speeches and videos from youtube as well and i see this man as scholarly, Prophetic if you will.
I definitely intend to keep my vision open to more of his work as there seems to be a ton out there!
natall.com/bitchute offers a great selection of essays and speeches as well. Also, the National Alliance's bookstore offers the "Power of Truth" CD collection that's offers a huge number of Dr. Pierce's works in that format. As jewtube may very well shut down any and all Cosmotheist-oriented channels and postings, and internet censorship becomes a bigger problem, stocking up on valuable books and CDs will become more of a necessity.

Check out the selection here:
https://cosmotheistchurch.org/shop/
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.