Robber eats biscuits while accomplice executes couple
http://southafricatoday.net/south-afric ... es-couple/

Benjamin Bice

Re: News From Southern Africa

Post by Benjamin Bice » Thu Jan 22, 2015 12:37 am

Almost 800 cops sacked since April
about 2 months ago / Alex Eliseev
-
JOHANNESBURG - The police have hit back at reports that no action is being taken against officers involved in criminal activity by revealing that almost 800 members have been fired since April.
-
The weekend reports were based on an unedited and yet-to-be released report by the South African Institute of Race Relations (SAIRR). They also come as police watchdog, the Independent Police Investigative Directorate , confirmed its investigating more than 60 cases of rape involving police officers. In a statement released this morning, the police say there is no “factual basis” to support claims that officers guilty of crimes are not dealt with. Reference is made to 777 officers who have been fired over the past eight months, an average of almost 100 officers a month. It's also revealed that National Police Commissioner Riah Phiyega plans to meet with the head of the institute to discuss the upcoming report.
-
The statement also mentions the Mido Macia case in which all of the officers accused of dragging him through the streets have been axed. Nine men, eight of whom have since been fired as police officers, are accused of killing Macia. The accused handcuffed Macia before dragging him behind a police vehicle through the streets of Daveyton in February last year. The attack was captured on a cellphone and the video went viral soon after Macia died in custody. The trial will resume in July 2015.
-
Last week, a policeman from Ennerdale was sent to jail for life for raping a 13-year-old girl, but this morning, Eyewitness News reported that another rape victim is battling to get police to take action against one of their own Salome Mabena says she opened a case with the IPID, but the case was never taken to court and the officer who allegedly raped her, still works in her area.
-
(Edited by Gadeeja Abbas)

Benjamin Bice

Post by Benjamin Bice » Thu Jan 22, 2015 12:41 am

Singer’s hate speech case in court
http://www.iol.co.za/news/crime-courts/ ... L4LZsIcTrc

A White Nationalist

Post by A White Nationalist » Thu Jan 22, 2015 12:36 pm

I have no sympathy for Rhodesia - now known as Zimbabwe. Like South Africa and F.W. deKlerk, Ian Smith willingly turned over the Republic of Rhodesia (and the fate of its white citizens) to negroid control, after existing as an independent country (1970-1979) They did not have to. They could have waged an absolutely relentless war of extermination against the negroids, and won.

This war is a fight to the death. At least, that is how I see it.

So, should we mourn for Rhodesia?

As I see it, each of us must follow our own conscience.

Michael Olanich

Post by Michael Olanich » Fri Jan 23, 2015 3:01 pm

A White Nationalist wrote:I have no sympathy for Rhodesia - now known as Zimbabwe. Like South Africa and F.W. deKlerk, Ian Smith willingly turned over the Republic of Rhodesia (and the fate of its white citizens) to negroid control, after existing as an independent country (1970-1979) They did not have to. They could have waged an absolutely relentless war of extermination against the negroids, and won.

This war is a fight to the death. At least, that is how I see it.

So, should we mourn for Rhodesia?

As I see it, each of us must follow our own conscience.
I have sympathy for those Whites in Rhodesia and South Africa who did not vote to turn over their countries to the congoids, and have no way of leaving to Europe or the United States.

Rhodesia and South African's White populace were closely tied with their church, and when the church betrayed them the Whites there followed and turned over control to the blacks.

Our situation in Europe and the United States is not so dissimilar to that of Rhodesia and South Africa. The only difference is that the destruction came much more sooner to the latter, because of the Negro majorities in those nations. We're experiencing the same mass suicide here -- at least the white lemmings are experiencing it - but the process is taking longer to complete because we still retain the majority in our home nations.

Benjamin Bice

Post by Benjamin Bice » Fri Jan 23, 2015 5:39 pm

I agree with you, Michael(which I think is obvious by the fact that the large majority of the posts on this thread are mine). I would like to also say that I have become cyber-friends with several South African nationals, and I think it is the duty of a White Nationalist to be concerned with the welfare of all white nationalities regardless of how they got to where they are now.

Benjamin Bice

Post by Benjamin Bice » Wed Jan 28, 2015 1:26 am

SA Deputy Agriculture Minister demands that media censor farm murders
-
http://topconservativenews.com/2015/01/ ... m-murders/

Benjamin Bice

Post by Benjamin Bice » Fri Jan 30, 2015 12:00 am

Perth family slaughtered in South Africa
-
Angela Pownall, Grant Taylor and Bethany Hiatt The West Australian
January 29, 2015, 10:30 am
-
Three members of a former Perth family have been slain in their home in a brutal attack that left a fourth family member, a teenager, fighting for her life.
-
Martin van Breda, 54, Teresa van Breda, 55, and their son Rudi van Breda, 22, were found dead at their home in the exclusive De Zalze Winelands Golf Estate in the Stellenbosch region, east of Cape Town, on Tuesday.
-
-
Mr and Mrs van Breda's daughter Marli, 16, a former Presbyterian Ladies' College pupil, was in a critical condition in hospital last night.
-
Family left safety of Perth
-
The couple's younger son Henri van Breda, 20, was injured and has been questioned by police as a witness. Western Cape police spokesman Andre Traut said yesterday that no arrest had been made.
-
Emergency medical services spokesman Robert Daniels told South African media the victims had been killed with an axe.
-
"What I can say is they were not shot, the patients were axed," he said.
-
-
"The daughter was rushed to hospital with severe head trauma and a severed jugular. The other son had minor bruises on his arms. He was treated at the scene."
-
As the tragic news crossed the Indian Ocean, those who knew the family in WA spoke of their shock and distress.
-
Tom Leisk paid tribute to his former Scotch College classmate Rudi on his Facebook page.
-
"Devastated with the news I have received," he wrote. "RIP Rudi, your (sic) going to truly missed, my friend."
-
Afif Norzal wrote this morning: "You are a true blue genuine mate my friend. At times when I didn't have anyone to talk to, you would definitely make me feel the most welcome and always cracking me up regardless. I am going to miss you my good friend, I wished we would not part this way but I guess I don't really have a choice. Rus in vrede Rudi. I will always love you."
-
Shota Konno wrote: "Rudi van Breda my brother, sorry to hear this. It was an honor knowing you and I am proud to say that I had good time at Scotch with you. Miss you buddy, rest in peace."
-

-
Charmaine Le Roux, whose daughter Siobhan went to school with Marli, saw the family only 10 days ago in South Africa.

"They were very committed to their kids, especially Teresa," she said. "Everything was about the kids. Martin obviously worked hard but I would say they were a very close family and did lots of things together. They were a very special family."
-
Mr van Breda was a successful businessman, involved in property development. The family lived in Perth for several years, mainly in Claremont, before moving to Queensland about two years ago and then back to South Africa last year, so Mr van Breda could pursue business opportunities.
-
Retha Dutton, a close friend of Mrs van Breda in Perth, saw the family two weeks ago in South Africa and said they seemed "settled and very happy".
-
"Teresa was the most soft and gentle person I ever knew and they had fantastic beautiful bright children," she said. "They were happy great people."
-
https://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/a/261 ... ca/?cmp=fb

Benjamin Bice

Post by Benjamin Bice » Sun Feb 01, 2015 1:04 am

Benjamin Bice

Post by Benjamin Bice » Sun Feb 01, 2015 1:25 am

You have reason to fear the police in South Africa
http://southafricatoday.net/south-afric ... th-africa/