Racial Pride

Informal discussions
PhuBai68

Racial Pride

Post by PhuBai68 » Sun Apr 05, 2020 4:46 pm

IDK "why" but before I got to thinking of my friend.
I'll call him Frank.
He's German American - his father is German descent and his mother is German German, right from Germany - whether or not a "war bride" IDK.
Frank's wife is first generation American born Norwegian.
Both are blue eyed and Frank's wife's hair was flaxen, almost a white blonde color.
All three boys have blue eyes and blonde hair.

Racial pride?
I'm getting there!
A long winded story.

Frank and his wife have three sons.
Two went to Virginia tech where the oldest met and began going out with a Japanese student.
She's very intelligent, very polite and well mannered and very pretty BUT on with the story, after college they were still an item.
Being years later ICE informed her that the student visa is up, got to go.
Frank's son married her so she could stay in the United States.
Well, they ended up having a son and here's where the "racial pride" comes in ∙∙∙
They give the boy a Japanese first name (IDK the names) and Scandinavian middle name so (hypothetically) "Isoroku Freydís Schultz".

I just thought "how ironic" that both are so proud of their heritage that they chose to name their son with traditional names but didn't choose their own kind to reproduce with.
It's not diversity, it's displacement.

Jim Mathias

Re: Racial Pride

Post by Jim Mathias » Mon Apr 06, 2020 10:06 pm

Weak characters are easily overcome with Jewish multiculti propaganda.
Even characters of a stronger sort feel the need to "go with the flow" resulting in race-mixing.
Cultural narrative control has had a huge impact on these things in the US, total separation from the organs of this control (I'm talking about mass media, education, law, and other institutions) is necessary to prevent this snowballing situation to completely wipe out our race.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Wade Hampton III

Re: Racial Pride

Post by Wade Hampton III » Wed Jun 10, 2020 2:47 pm

If Caucasians do not survive the current race war,
there will be no one to record our defeat. For the
record:
Privileged
Privileged
68863.jpg (165.64 KiB) Viewed 1753 times