Returning member

Von Braun

Returning member

Post by Von Braun » Wed Jul 20, 2016 10:22 pm

Returning member here. Been away from the Alliance for a few years, didn't join anyone else just kind of kept to myself and tried to spread the word. Glad to see Gliebe gone. Hopefully the Alliance can get back on track to what Dr Pierce envisioned. With all the targeting of us whites, we need to stick together and rebuild for there truly is safety in numbers.
Last edited by Von Braun on Thu Jul 21, 2016 1:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Corrected a few spelling mistakes

Martin Graves

Re: Returning member

Post by Martin Graves » Thu Jul 21, 2016 1:55 am

Welcome back! If everyone had the same attitude as you, the battle would be half over! :)

David Pringle

Post by David Pringle » Thu Jul 21, 2016 3:18 pm

Welcome back! You're right, Gliebe's gone and we are rebuilding The Land and all our former capabilities. It's a great time to be NA.

Von Braun

Post by Von Braun » Thu Jul 21, 2016 10:02 pm

I tried to keep up with what was going on with the Alliance hoping Gleibe would be gone and there would be some good leadership but all I kept seeing was negative stuff about how all the Alliance does is sell records and magazines and was looked at as a joke. I though "Dr. Pierce must be rolling over in his grave, how could they let this happen?"

I've been looking, lurking, listening and reading for a few months now and I liked what I saw and decided to make contact again. I would like to become an active member again here soon but as you can hopefully understand, I'm a little apprehensive about it.

It's late and I have a long day tomorrow. I'm so excited to see leaders in the alliance working to restore it to its former glory!

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Sat Jul 23, 2016 2:07 am

Glad to have you with us! I remember the years after resigning (or abandoning, I forget which) my membership in the early 2000s and taking the time and effort to reach out to people about Cosmotheism on my own at gun shows by selling Turner Diaries as an icebreaker.

But being with the NA again gives me the opportunity to take advantage of new tools the organization under Will Williams offers to accomplish the same thing. Tools like the booklet "Building a New White World" the superseding document that used to be called "What is the National Alliance?" It was this latter document which was instrumental in my own recruitment. I hope you have seen it already and would be willing to pass copies on to carefully selected Whites.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Michael

Post by Michael » Sat Jul 23, 2016 2:38 am

Jim Mathias wrote: Tools like the booklet "Building a New White World" the superseding document that used to be called "What is the National Alliance?" It was this latter document which was instrumental in my own recruitment. I hope you have seen it already and would be willing to pass copies on to carefully selected Whites.
The booklet is impressive, but i would imagine is too costly to pass out like leaflets.

Id like to see the stickers that were used years ago claiming that whites were the worlds most endangered species.
From what i understand, they caused quite a stir.

Von Braun

Post by Von Braun » Sat Jul 23, 2016 11:02 pm

My absolute favorite was the yellow ribbon magnets that said "bring out troops home and put them on the Mexican border"

I had at least a half dozen stolen off my truck!

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:00 am

Michael wrote:
Jim Mathias wrote: Tools like the booklet "Building a New White World" the superseding document that used to be called "What is the National Alliance?" It was this latter document which was instrumental in my own recruitment. I hope you have seen it already and would be willing to pass copies on to carefully selected Whites.
The booklet is impressive, but i would imagine is too costly to pass out like leaflets.

Id like to see the stickers that were used years ago claiming that whites were the worlds most endangered species.
From what i understand, they caused quite a stir.
You''re correct, BANWW isn't for passing out like leaflets. They're for carefully selected Whites. Coming into contact with large numbers of Whites who enjoy "talking politics" at gun shows gives me a great opportunity to display a few National Vanguard Books published books and the NA business card and start up conversations. Those Whites who are receptive to the Alliance's message that I convey are the ones who get the booklet.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Michael

Post by Michael » Thu Jul 28, 2016 2:10 am

I use the spoken work to 'spread the word.'

I have given old ADV radio shows by Dr. Pierce on a flash drive to people who i think can take the message in.
More recently i have attached links in emails to the new ADV shows by our own Kevin Alfred Strom.

I believe the new ADV shows will attract people to the NA.

Dale McNally

Post by Dale McNally » Sun Jul 31, 2016 8:54 pm

I want to believe that Gliebe is gone and no longer involved, I would only trust the word of David P. So David is Gliebe involved in any way or is he completely out and has no relationship at all with the NA ?