Careful who you rent to

Summaries and links to news items
Will Williams

Careful who you rent to

Post by Will Williams » Wed Jul 06, 2016 4:43 pm

It must be tough for Whites in Black Carolina to own a "country club," if they must rent it to Blacks. Sampson County's population is nearly 50 percent non-White.
---
Brawl at family event at North Carolina country club leaves one man dead and multiple people shot, stabbed and beaten
Sampson County Sheriff's deputies responded to fight at a private party at the Lakewood County Club clubhouse in Salemburg
By REGINA F. GRAHAM
3 July 2016

A massive brawl at a family event in North Carolina has left one man dead and several others who were either shot, stabbed or beaten hospitalized in serious condition.
Authorities responded to the brawl that broke out during a private party at the Lakewood County Club clubhouse in Salemburg around 2.30am and found several groups of people fighting.
Family oriented Lakewood Country Club
'Responding deputies discovered several groups fighting upon their arrival and attempted to break up the fights,' a statement from the Sampson County Sheriff's Office said.

"You had close to a hundred people here. You had alcohol involved, which is always a recipe for disaster when you have that many [Negroes] and alcohol involved,' Captain Eric Pope of the Sampson County Sheriff's Office said.

Three people were shot, one person was stabbed and two people were beaten during the massive fight, the sheriff's office said.
One victim, Anthony King, of Roseboro, died a few hours later from the injuries he sustained in the shocking incident.
Anthony King
The club's director, Curt Pritchard, said they will make sure nothing like this happens in the future.

'We just got unlucky last night and we're going to do everything we can to make sure that it doesn't happen again,' Pritchard said.

'We're proud of this place, and we're going to continue to put our stamp on it as a safe environment and family oriented.'
Jerry Faircloth, one of the board members of the club who lives nearby, said he heard about a dozen gunshots and a lot of screaming during the incident.

He said that the board members will look into changing the club's rental policies.

Faircloth added that they have not had problems in the past, but 'we'll be more careful about who we rent the clubhouse to' going forward.
---

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z4Df5B5DRl
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Michael

Re: Careful who you rent to

Post by Michael » Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:59 am

True but with discrimination laws its tough.
You must have a plan when the wrong 'man or woman' comes to you with a proposition.

I remember reading an article from somewhere in America how a man burnt his trailer/caravan to the ground when told by the courts that he must rent to negro who answered an add for the rental.
I looked for the article online but can't see it.

Jim Mathias

Re: Careful who you rent to

Post by Jim Mathias » Fri Jul 22, 2016 12:04 am

It's not just congoids causing the problems either, it's a lot of entitled-feeling, "protected classes" out there. For those who would rent property, the business has a veritable mine field of ways you can get sued and lose everything due to snivel rights laws and court rulings. Unwritten quotas disguised as the results of "disparate impact" conclusions are the new norm.

Much can be done, although I wouldn't share them here on a publicly viewed forum. What I will suggest is that if we apply our will and our brains to this, it is not a tough problem to solve.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.