Nutty Christian

Summaries and links to news items
Benjamin Bice

Re: Nutty Christian

Post by Benjamin Bice » Thu Feb 04, 2016 2:51 am

Kind of like this case. They are probably Christians too, I would wager.

White Atlanta Mother Who Said, ‘Please don’t shoot, I have a little baby,’ Joins Her Husband in Forgiving the Four Blacks Who Tried to Kill Them

http://stuffblackpeopledontlike.blogspo ... lease.html

Michael

Post by Michael » Thu Feb 04, 2016 3:03 pm

Im not religious at all, but have had religious family members now passed on.
My great Aunt was really stuck on the Lord, referring to him often as if everything was his will.
We would talk about her when she wasn't around, in a sort of pity.
The poor old bird lived long and was looking forward to meeting God.
I sure hope there is a heaven for her sake.

The only time i believe in a God is when I'm on a ship in rough waters.

Benjamin Bice

Post by Benjamin Bice » Thu Feb 04, 2016 4:27 pm

Michael wrote:Im not religious at all, but have had religious family members now passed on.
My great Aunt was really stuck on the Lord, referring to him often as if everything was his will.
We would talk about her when she wasn't around, in a sort of pity.
The poor old bird lived long and was looking forward to meeting God.
I sure hope there is a heaven for her sake.

The only time i believe in a God is when I'm on a ship in rough waters.
Cosmotheism has nothing to do with not believing in God or God's will. Cosmotheism believes in more of a nature god whose true words and will are revealed through things like science, genetics and mathematics instead of the anthropomorphic god presented by "faith-based" religions such as Christianity, who believe that God "spoke to" superstitious people thousands of years ago and believe that is how we know him. Educate yourself.

Benjamin Bice

Post by Benjamin Bice » Sat Feb 06, 2016 1:47 am

"It's not crazy when the state of the world makes you want to kill everyone responsible. It's crazy when it doesn't."

"It's not crazy when the state of the world makes you want to kill everyone responsible. It's crazy when it doesn't." -- Frank Castle

I've held off writing this, because it's a story haunting my every thought.

Nightmares are more pleasant then what Amanda Blackburn and her unborn child experienced in their moments on earth, when three black males (all now charged with murder) participated in a home invasion that ended only her in death.

http://stuffblackpeopledontlike.blogspo ... makes.html

Michael

Post by Michael » Mon Feb 08, 2016 2:04 pm

Benjamin Bice wrote:Cosmotheism has nothing to do with not believing in God or God's will. Cosmotheism believes in more of a nature god whose true words and will are revealed through things like science, genetics and mathematics instead of the anthropomorphic god presented by "faith-based" religions such as Christianity, who believe that God "spoke to" superstitious people thousands of years ago and believe that is how we know him. Educate yourself.

Sorry friend, i thought this thread was about 'nutty christians'.

Benjamin Bice

Post by Benjamin Bice » Mon Feb 08, 2016 3:42 pm

Michael wrote:
Benjamin Bice wrote:Cosmotheism has nothing to do with not believing in God or God's will. Cosmotheism believes in more of a nature god whose true words and will are revealed through things like science, genetics and mathematics instead of the anthropomorphic god presented by "faith-based" religions such as Christianity, who believe that God "spoke to" superstitious people thousands of years ago and believe that is how we know him. Educate yourself.

Sorry friend, i thought this thread was about 'nutty christians'.
It is. See? You're getting smarter already.

Michael

Post by Michael » Mon Feb 08, 2016 3:58 pm

Benjamin Bice wrote:It is. See? You're getting smarter already.
:D Haha, your right.
If only my Wife could see that I'm improving.

Benjamin Bice

Post by Benjamin Bice » Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:18 pm

Michael wrote:
Benjamin Bice wrote:It is. See? You're getting smarter already.
:D Haha, your right.
If only my Wife could see that I'm improving.
I give you credit for realizing I was joking and taking it humorously. I was worried that you might react angrily, because a lot of people would.

Michael

Post by Michael » Tue Feb 09, 2016 3:02 pm

Benjamin Bice wrote: I give you credit for realizing I was joking and taking it humorously. I was worried that you might react angrily, because a lot of people would.
Yes well text can so easily be taken the wrong way.

I didn't join WB to fall out with people or argue.
The other WN forum's are full of fighting and its so negative.

I like to use icon's to suggest what my intended emotion is, like :D or ;) .

Benjamin Bice

Post by Benjamin Bice » Thu Apr 28, 2016 1:11 am

Is the Modern Church Irredeemable? Davey Blackburn Forgives the Three Black Murderers of His Pregnant Wife Everyday

One of the most chilling stories I've ever read published is the following:
In search of even more money, they finally arrived at the unlocked Blackburn residence, with Amanda, then 12 weeks pregnant, and her 15-month-old son inside.Authorities say Taylor hit Blackburn with his gun and stayed at the house while the other two drove off to retrieve money from an ATM using her card.
Afterwards, Taylor reportedly told Watson, Gordon and two others that he killed Blackburn, authorities say.

http://stuffblackpeopledontlike.blogspo ... davey.html