Black Jean Valjean has died

Summaries and links to news items
David York

Black Jean Valjean has died

Post by David York » Tue Sep 01, 2015 11:13 am

:cry:
http://www.ny1.com/nyc/all-boroughs/new ... -fall.html

Ladies and Gentlemen a Black man set to play the role of Jean Valjean in Broadways "Les Miserables" play took a fatal plunge from his 4 story fire escape yesterday. This man would of been broadway's first black actor to take the leading role in the play. I'm not sad about his death I'm sad that they were planning to hand this role over to a black guy. This constant recasting of racial roles in classical tales is enough to make a person sick. The fictional Jean Valjean character was a White Man. It doesn't make any sense to cast a black man in a play set in during 18th century France. Although the early part of the story where Valjean goes to prison could be played by a black, the later parts where he is a successful entrepreneur just doesn't make any sense. I don't think there were any successful black entrepreneurs in 18th century France!! They are doing this same thing in other films like Hercules, and Orphan Annie, giving traditional white roles to black people. Black people need to be segregated in their own society where they can have a black version of everything for their entertainment only. White people do not need to be entertained by black people trying to act white.

Wade Hampton III

Re: Black Jean Valjean has died

Post by Wade Hampton III » Tue Sep 01, 2015 11:45 am

Wade says, "You ain't seen nuttin' yet, Pal!"

Pierce Brosnan voiced his support for a Black
James Bond in a recent interview with Details
magazine:

http://www.upi.com/Entertainment_News/M ... 440619858/
2-gay-2
2-gay-2
bail-bond.JPG (26.13 KiB) Viewed 2473 times
:!:

David York

Post by David York » Tue Sep 01, 2015 11:51 am

Wade Hampton III wrote:Wade says, "You ain't seen nuttin' yet, Pal!"

Pierce Brosnan voiced his support for a Black
James Bond in a recent interview with Details
magazine:

http://www.upi.com/Entertainment_News/M ... 440619858/
bail-bond.JPG
:!:
hehe, Is that going to be called James Bond or Jerome Bond? hehe. I find it slightly less offensive if they hand White roles over to black for contemporary films, but when they do it to the classic films or plays it just is sickening.

Wade Hampton III

Post by Wade Hampton III » Tue Sep 01, 2015 12:49 pm

David York wrote:
hehe, Is that going to be called James Bond or Jerome Bond? hehe. I find it slightly less offensive if they hand White roles over to black for contemporary films, but when they do it to the classic films or plays it just is sickening.
As long as Whitey keeps taking it....
fantasy-world.jpg
fantasy-world.jpg (10.72 KiB) Viewed 2459 times
...the Jews and Christians will keep dishing it out...
real-world.jpg
real-world.jpg (150.25 KiB) Viewed 2459 times

Michael Olanich

Post by Michael Olanich » Tue Sep 01, 2015 6:51 pm

David York wrote::cry:

Ladies and Gentlemen a Black man set to play the role of Jean Valjean in Broadways "Les Miserables" play took a fatal plunge from his 4 story fire escape yesterday. This man would of been broadway's first black actor to take the leading role in the play. I'm not sad about his death I'm sad that they were planning to hand this role over to a black guy. This constant recasting of racial roles in classical tales is enough to make a person sick. The fictional Jean Valjean character was a White Man. It doesn't make any sense to cast a black man in a play set in during 18th century France. Although the early part of the story where Valjean goes to prison could be played by a black, the later parts where he is a successful entrepreneur just doesn't make any sense. I don't think there were any successful black entrepreneurs in 18th century France!! They are doing this same thing in other films like Hercules, and Orphan Annie, giving traditional white roles to black people. Black people need to be segregated in their own society where they can have a black version of everything for their entertainment only. White people do not need to be entertained by black people trying to act white.
That pic of him in his Jean Valjean getup is also not based on reality. Praytell, what negro has blond hair? :?

David York

Post by David York » Tue Sep 01, 2015 8:29 pm

Michael Olanich wrote:
David York wrote::cry:

That pic of him in his Jean Valjean getup is also not based on reality. Praytell, what negro has blond hair? :?
He looks more ape-like in the right side picture where he has the blond hair.