Hello From The Mountain Holler

John Calhoun

Hello From The Mountain Holler

Post by John Calhoun » Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:50 pm

Hello,

I am a native South Carolinian now living in Western North Carolina.

I have been following the NA for nearly 10 years, reading Dr. Pierce's books, listening to his recordings, and studying Aryan History.

It has been upsetting to see the way that the NA went after Dr. Pierce's death but I believe that the new leadership is leadership that I can get behind so I recently sent off my application for membership.

I have finally jumped off of the fence and decided to cast my lot with the Alliance.

Martin Graves

Re: Hello From The Mountain Holler

Post by Martin Graves » Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:59 am

kaliyuga85 wrote:Hello,

I am a native South Carolinian now living in Western North Carolina.

I have been following the NA for nearly 10 years, reading Dr. Pierce's books, listening to his recordings, and studying Aryan History.

It has been upsetting to see the way that the NA went after Dr. Pierce's death but I believe that the new leadership is leadership that I can get behind so I recently sent off my application for membership.

I have finally jumped off of the fence and decided to cast my lot with the Alliance.
Glad you decided to join us, kaliyuga85. We look forward in hearing what you have to say and contribute! :)

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Thu Jul 30, 2015 11:45 am

Welcome, kaliyuga! Thanks for the vote of confidence. I'll be on the lookout for your application.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Michael Olanich

Post by Michael Olanich » Sat Aug 01, 2015 12:26 am

Hey there, Welcome! :)

John Calhoun

Post by John Calhoun » Sat Aug 01, 2015 3:20 pm

Thank you all. I can't wait to get involved saving our race from the cesspool, cleaning it up, and moving it forward into the future!

C.E. Whiteoak

Post by C.E. Whiteoak » Sat Aug 01, 2015 5:21 pm

Howdy kaliyuga85! Welcome to the Mountains and welcome to White Biocentrism. I grew up in a mountain holler myself, and couldn't be dislodged from these hills with dynamite. I look forward to reading your posts.

Wade Hampton III

Post by Wade Hampton III » Sat Aug 01, 2015 11:01 pm

I envy all of you. Mountains are the new White homeland in North America! For whatever reasons,
the darker races seem to be averse to the higher altitudes and thinner air, at least in this part
of the world!

:idea:

John Calhoun

Post by John Calhoun » Sat Aug 01, 2015 11:13 pm

Howdy kinsmen.
Mountains try and test the spirit. Our race was born in the trying conditions of mountains and ice. The indolence of the blacks knows no pretty egoistic gain in the mountains. Therefore, you will not find many of them there.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:33 pm

Wade Hampton III wrote:I envy all of you. Mountains are the new White homeland in North America! For whatever reasons, the darker races seem to be averse to the higher altitudes and thinner air, at least in this part of the world!
Our Alliance's Tennessee operation is at around 2,500 feet above sea level, as are our offices in West Virginia. The back of our WV mountain property rises to well above 3,000 feet so it's a cinch that the Coloreds would not be very comfortable near us. Rumor has it that their bubble lips explode above 2,500 feet. :roll:
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

John Calhoun

Post by John Calhoun » Fri Aug 07, 2015 1:25 pm

Our Alliance's Tennessee operation is at around 2,500 feet above sea level, as are our offices in West Virginia. The back of our WV mountain property rises to well above 3,000 feet so it's a cinch that the Coloreds would not be very comfortable near us. Rumor has it that their bubble lips explode above 2,500 feet. :roll:
Hahahaha! Funniest thing I've heard all day!! :lol:

Looks like I am now a newly made Alliance Member!