Watch law and disorder on TV

Amuse us!
Jjack

Watch law and disorder on TV

Post by Jjack » Sun May 24, 2015 9:44 am

:twisted: In our big cities, we've lowered intellectual and physical standards to integrate women and people of color into the police force. The result is scores of dimwits and crooks of all races and colors on City Hall’s payroll, committing crimes in uniform. Some of them are so stupid, short, fat and out-of-shape that they can't outrun a drunk or control a mannish lesbian; thus, they pull their service Glock on anything, even on a stray Chihuahua.

:P On the other hand, city criminals have picked up on the fact that the competition is very weak. They organize mobs to protest the actions of police everywhere—regardless of, and even against, the facts. And, lately, they’ve been shooting @ police.

:| Actually, low-quality personnel thrive in all branches of City, County, State and Federal governments. Something similar happened when nearly everyone got a loan to buy a home he/she couldn't afford. Liberal America ain’t going no where good.

8-) Who’s to blame but ourselves? Dr. Pierce would say that Joe Sixpack must watch his ballgame.

http://www.gate.net/~joachim/

Kevin Alfred Strom
Site Admin

Re: Watch law and disorder on TV

Post by Kevin Alfred Strom » Sun May 24, 2015 7:02 pm

Indeed. America is declining, and the rate of decline is palpably increasing. Living in Western Pennsylvania insulates me from the worst of it -- but that doesn't slow down my efforts to organize.

With every good wish,

Kevin.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Mon May 25, 2015 12:23 pm

Jjack wrote:low-quality personnel thrive in all branches of City, County, State and Federal governments.
I heard a telling statistic the other day but don’t know if it is true. The speaker, I believe it was on C-SPAN, said that 2 in 10 White college graduates work for the government, which sounds plausible. He also said that 6 out of 10 Negro college grads work for the government, which, if true, is remarkable — almost like the demographic breakdown of the National Basketball Association…only different. :o
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Jjack

Post by Jjack » Mon May 25, 2015 1:44 pm

Yes, Welfare has many surreptitious passages.