Hello from Jimmy Marr

Jimmy Marr

Re: Hello from Jimmy Marr

Post by Jimmy Marr » Sat Apr 11, 2015 7:45 am

Will Williams wrote: How did you like Fred Streed's plain talk description and defense of Cosmotheism in the March National Alliance BULLETIN? Perhaps I'll put that up here for non members to enjoy. It really belongs here: http://whitebiocentrism.com/viewforum.php?f=10
Fred Streed's advocacy for Cosmotheism at VNNF was a primary influence in my decision to join The National Alliance. I was happy to see his work re-appear in The Bulletin and would be honored to see it re-posted here on my introduction thread.

Jimmy Marr

Post by Jimmy Marr » Sun Apr 12, 2015 10:42 am

I made some different side-boards for my truck this week and drove it up to Albany yesterday (Saturday) for the Scottish Festival. I thought it went over pretty well, but I need to make a tailgate, too, so the raw insides of plywood aren't visible from the back. I think when I get a tailgate made, I'll take that spare tire off the roof rack and use that as a piping deck instead of the lower deck, where the enclosure will have a muting effect on the pipe's chanter.

Anyway, here's a photo of me at the entrance to the Linn County Fairgrounds.

This is a photo of the young piping sentry who was a member of Oregon Defense Force Pipe and Drum Corp. I forget his name, but he was a nice young man, a good piper, and made no objection to my joining in with him and spreading a warning to our people about the genocide being perpetrated against us.

Here's me back at my truck, which was parked about 200 yards from the other piper, where I was immediately joined by a couple of avid supporters. I'm starting to blow Scots Wha Hae, which I looped back on itself and played continuously for about half an hour before going back inside and listening to the Gothard Sisters, who I thought did an excellent job.

Albert Pike

Post by Albert Pike » Sun Apr 12, 2015 10:49 am

Good work on all accounts
Kinsmen die and cattle die,
And so must one die one’s self,
But there is one thing I know which never dies
And that is the fame of a dead man’s deeds.

Jimmy Marr

Post by Jimmy Marr » Mon Apr 13, 2015 1:03 am

While we were in the Expo Center, a friend left a surveillance camera running in his car to observe activity around my truck. The recording contained a few interesting moments. An inspection by some cops and what appears to be a family of five that parked nearby, unloaded and requested that a passerby take their photo while they posed next to my truck. I can't clearly distinguish the race(s). I guess maybe that was their point. Below is an enhanced still shot from the video.

Michael Olanich

Post by Michael Olanich » Mon Apr 13, 2015 7:49 pm

Great photos, Jim. Thanks for sharing.

Yeah... that last "surveillance" photo was too blurry. I couldn't make out the race of the family either!

A White Nationalist

Keep It Right, Keep It White

Post by A White Nationalist » Sat Apr 18, 2015 2:55 am

Dogen Zenji is non-white. Are we so bereft of white ability that even we - white nationalists - must avail ourselves of an alien race in order that we are not erased - by that same alien race?

Will Williams

Re: Keep It Right, Keep It White

Post by Will Williams » Sat Apr 18, 2015 8:31 am

A White Nationalist wrote:Dogen Zenji is non-white. Are we so bereft of white ability that even we - white nationalists - must avail ourselves of an alien race in order that we are not erased - by that same alien race?
Huh? Did I miss something? Are Aryans being targeted for erasure by Buddhists?
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Jimmy Marr

Post by Jimmy Marr » Sat Apr 18, 2015 10:51 am

A White Nationalist wrote:Dogen Zenji is non-white. Are we so bereft of white ability that even we - white nationalists - must avail ourselves of an alien race in order that we are not erased - by that same alien race?
The best of the so-called "Eastern" traditions are self-admittedly Hyperborean in origin. If certain non-White traditional societies have been better at preserving Aryan creativity than White civilization, I'm grateful for their assistance.

The non-doctrinal deprogramming technique of zazen is designed to decondition the true nature of the practitioner. It operates on the premise that what is in will out.

Cosmotheist

Post by Cosmotheist » Sat Apr 18, 2015 1:15 pm

Jimmy Marr wrote:
The best of the so-called "Eastern" traditions are self-admittedly Hyperborean in origin. If certain non-White traditional societies have been better at preserving Aryan creativity than White civilization, I'm grateful for their assistance.

The non-doctrinal deprogramming technique of zazen is designed to decondition the true nature of the practitioner. It operates on the premise that what is in will out.
Quite right, Jimmy, although I would say it was "Aryan in origin" and not Hyperborean,
as the spiritual roots and essence of such traditions are from the Aryan Sanskrit Vedas
and in the Upanishads
. Yes, as it is true that the Arabs had rescued much of ancient or
classical knowledge that was all but destroyed by the Christians, if not locked away out
of sight, and to those "particular aliens" we do owe a debt of gratitude
Exactly. What is within will out. :D

Best regards,
Cosmotheist

A White Nationalist

Post by A White Nationalist » Sun Apr 19, 2015 4:20 am

Will Williams wrote:
Huh? Did I miss something? Are Aryans being targeted for erasure by Buddhists?
We are being targeted world-wide by non-whites, regardless of their occupation or religious affiliation. On every continent, in every country. Media incessantly speak of the 21st century as "The Asian Century", whose meaning should be clear. But in the event it is not, it means Europe, America, and the rest of the white world will soon lose its dominance in world affairs, in world economic standing, in the very control of their own nations. So, yes, we are being targeted for erasure by Asians. And in typical "inscrutable" Asian fashion, they politely go on about their business of destroying the West, smiling all the while they're doing it.

That said, I will repeat my question: is the white nationalist movement so depleted of WHITE men to guide us at every level? Are we so bankrupt of WHITE men that we must call upon the "wisdom" of some slant-eyed gook with sallow skin? This is the issue that is being avoided. Are we too becoming "multiculturalized" now? For that is what I see here: some who are holding up "good gooks" as our mentors - instead of WHITE men.

It is wrong.

The white nationalist movement must only hold up the European man as the highest ideal - always and forever. You want a god? He's your god. Not some goddamn slant-eyed gook of a Buddhist. Seek wisdom from the greatest minds who have ever walked this earth - the minds of white men. The fact that some believe whites are lacking in ANY field of knowledge is both false and repugnant.