Heinous Black and Other Non-White on White Crimes

Summaries and links to news items
Benjamin Bice

Re: Heinous Black and Other Non-White on White Crimes

Post by Benjamin Bice » Wed Aug 17, 2016 2:34 am

Her Name is Rebecca Wood: Four Blacks Murder White Girl (They Thought had Money) for $20

Not much to say here, knowing the four black males who killed the Rebecca Wood in Milwaukee County did so because she was a "white girl, she might have some (money) on her."

All for $20... [“Still in shock:” 4 men accused of fatally shooting Rebecca Wood during armed robbery got away with $20, Fox6Now.com, August 10, 2016]:
Four men have been arrested and charged in connection with an armed robbery turned homicide.

https://stuffblackpeopledontlike.blogsp ... lacks.html

Benjamin Bice

Post by Benjamin Bice » Sun Aug 21, 2016 2:15 am

Nine black people kill a cop in Virginia, Kevin Quick

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=toyVqnbRvhI

Benjamin Bice

Post by Benjamin Bice » Sun Aug 21, 2016 2:46 am

Three Cops Want You Too See These Three Stories of Black Violence in Chicago, San Francisco

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWbWA0e617E

Benjamin Bice

Post by Benjamin Bice » Sun Aug 21, 2016 2:54 am

Her Name is Melinda McCormick: Three Blacks Who Murdered McCormick Because "they hated white people" sentenced (One had an IQ in the Mid-50s)

Remember Melinda McCormick, the white citizen of Pensacola who was brutally murdered by three blacks in 2013 because they "hate white people?"

Of course you don't.

But we do.

http://stuffblackpeopledontlike.blogspo ... three.html

Benjamin Bice

Post by Benjamin Bice » Wed Aug 24, 2016 2:06 am

His Name is Gene Emory Dacus: White Veteran Survived Korean War, Couldn't Survive 75 percent Black Birmingham, Alabama

My veins flow with the blood of a Birmingham, Alabama that no longer exists. You'll know this you've read The Tragic City: Birmingham 1963-2013.

http://stuffblackpeopledontlike.blogspo ... white.html

Benjamin Bice

Post by Benjamin Bice » Wed Aug 24, 2016 2:43 am

Unspeakable, Unwatchable, Black on White Violence in Miami and Detroit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hs97793YFt0

Benjamin Bice

Post by Benjamin Bice » Sat Aug 27, 2016 1:44 am

Black People Kill White Teenage Girl at the Jersey Shore

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVQix0TyTr8

Wade Hampton III

Post by Wade Hampton III » Mon Aug 29, 2016 2:52 am

Brittanee Drexel, teen who vanished in 2009, was raped, shot, eaten by alligators, FBI says.
Published August 28, 2016.

A teenager who vanished from Myrtle Beach, S.C., in 2009 was repeatedly raped in a gang
“stash house” for several days – then she was shot dead and fed to alligators when her
disappearance generated too much media attention, the FBI said last week.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/08/28/br ... rs-fbi-say
beautiful-blue-eyes
beautiful-blue-eyes
brittany.jpg (42.94 KiB) Viewed 4972 times

Wade Hampton III

Post by Wade Hampton III » Tue Aug 30, 2016 3:17 am

Seems like Fox has become shy about this crime: Here is the full text:

Brittanee Drexel, teen who vanished in 2009, was raped, shot, eaten by alligators, FBI says.
Published August 28, 2016.

A teenager who vanished from Myrtle Beach, S.C., in 2009 was repeatedly raped in a gang
“stash house” for several days – then she was shot dead and fed to alligators when her
disappearance generated too much media attention, the FBI said last week.

The shocking new details about the mysterious disappearance of 17-year-old Rochester, N.Y.,
native Brittanee Drexel came largely from a “jailhouse confession” that was subsequently
substantiated by others with “tidbits” and “secondhand information,” FBI Agent Gerrick
Munoz testified in a federal court transcript obtained by The Post and Courier. The
inmate who gave the alleged bombshell confession, Taquan Brown, is serving a 25-year
sentence for voluntary manslaughter in a different case. Brown told authorities he
was present during the final agonizing moments of Drexel’s life, Munoz said. Brown
claimed to have seen Drexel when he visited a “stash house” – typically a place used
to keep guns, drugs or money – in the McClellanville area, the general location where
Drexel’s cellphone last pinged. Munoz said Brown told officials he saw Da’Shaun Taylor,
then 16 years old, and several other men “sexually abusing Brittanee Drexel.” Brown
then said he walked to the backyard of the house to give money to Taylor’s father,
Shaun Taylor. But as Brown and Shaun Taylor talked, Drexel tried to make a break for
it. Her escape attempt was in vain, however, and one of the captors “pistol-whipped”
Drexel and carried her back inside the house. Brown said he then heard two gunshots.
The next time Brown said he saw Drexel, her body was being wrapped up and removed from
the house.

Drexel’s body has never been found, but Munoz said “several witnesses” have told
investigators she was dumped in an unspecified McClellanville pond teeming with
alligators. Drexel was last captured on video on April 25, 2009, leaving the Blue
Water Hotel in Myrtle Beach, where she was staying against her parents' permission.
A different inmate serving time at Georgetown County Jail told officials he was
informed Da’Shaun Taylor picked Drexel up in Myrtle Beach and transported her to
McClellanville. Munoz said the FBI believes Taylor “showed her off, introduced her
to some other friend that were there…they ended up tricking her out with some of
their friends, offering her to them and getting a human trafficking situation.”
As the media spotlight grew ever brighter on the desperate efforts to find Drexel,
the girl was “murdered and disposed of,” Munoz said. Munoz’s testimony was part of
a bond hearing for a federal charge against Da’Shaun Taylor, now 25, stemming from
a 2011 robbery of a McDonald’s. Taylor had previously confessed to being the getaway
driver for the holdup, cooperated with South Carolina authorities and completed
probation. But prosecutors are now trying to bring federal charges and, if convicted
of the new charges, Taylor could face a life sentence.

Taylor’s attorney contended the federal charges are a naked attempt to “squeeze” Taylor
for information on the Drexel case. Asked by Magistrate Judge Mary Gordon Baker about
“the real reason” for the charges and if they had to do with Drexel’s disappearance,
Assistant U.S. Attorney Winston Holliday said “that would be one” reason. Taylor
was released after posting $10,000 bail. The FBI declined to discuss Munoz’s testimony
or any aspect of the Drexel case with The Post and Courier.

Ways says, "With names like 'Da-Shaun' and 'Ta-Quan,' it does not take a rocket scientist
to determine who the perpetrators were."
another-White-bloodline-terminated
another-White-bloodline-terminated
brittanie.JPG (45.26 KiB) Viewed 4940 times

Benjamin Bice

Post by Benjamin Bice » Sun Sep 04, 2016 1:18 am

Letter from Toledo.

I’ve had quite a few experiences with black on white violence. This one in relates to black on Elder rape. I use to work at the corner store near where this black guy lived. He use to come into the store buy cheap wine daily. One night me and 2 buddies wanted to drink some beer. We were all about 18, so we couldn’t buy it. We walked up to the store and we saw this guy sitting on his porch. He agreed to buy us beer if we bought him a cheap bottle of wine.

After he bought it he asked us to stay and drink a few beers on his porch. So we hung out with him for a hour or two. He told us how he had been to prison for robbery. He talked a lot as he got drunk. He seemed like an okay guy. He told us his nickname was Turbo because he ran track in high school.

At about 1:30 or 2:00am we left, because we were drunk. The next day around noon my buddy calls me. Tells me to turn on the news, because Turbo was arrested for raping an old lady. At around 4am he was arrested not far from his house riding his bike. He had just broken into a 76 year old woman’s house and robbed it. He also raped the old lady who was white. We all were shocked and I think felt a little guilty as we had bought the guy more wine and maybe somehow that gave him more courage to do it.

Shortly after he was arrested. Maybe a month later, I received a collect call from him at work. He said I had to tell his lawyer we were at his house so he couldn’t have been the rapist. Another time one of the guys from the neighborhood called me and told me I needed to talk to Turbos lawyer, because I shouldn’t let an innocent man go down for something he didn’t do. They weren’t threatening calls, but was definitely scary as an 18 year old kid being caught in the middle of something that I didn’t want to be.

Eventually his lawyer did call me and said hey Turbo said he couldn’t have done it because you were over his house on his porch. I told him I left at around 1:30 – 2:00am. The crime happened almost at 4am. I was at home passed out at that time and if you’re thinking of calling me as a witness you will only hurt any defense you have. He was convicted. They had caught him with stuff he stole from the victim’s house. Plus his DNA was all over.

Anyways that’s my story. Here’s a link about the case I found online.

http://www.toledoblade.com/local/2001/0 ... an-72.html

A kid from my neighborhood was also murdered in the alley behind our houses. His head smashed by a cinder block by 3 black teens. He was also 16 or 17. I think it would make a great story. Especially the stories written by the Toledo Blade after the murder. Especially the way the other blacks defended the killers. Accusing whites of attacking them in certain neighborhoods. A few years after 2 white guys were arrested with bombs, machine guns and grenades. They were planning on blowing up the local housing project in retaliation for the murder. I can provide some links if you’d like to learn more about it. This happened in the early 90’s.

http://whitegirlbleedalot.com/letter-from-toledo/