Re: Heinous Black and Other Non-White on White Crimes

Post by Benjamin Bice » Tue Aug 25, 2015 2:43 am

Chicago Woman Seriously Injured In Racially Motivated Mob Attack
-
http://stop-hate-crimes.com/2015/08/20/ ... ob-attack/

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:21 pm

Everybody that thinks Black lives matter raise your right hand.

Vester Flanagan Threatened Colleagues, Played the Race Card for Years
by Katie Zavadski
8/26/15

The cold-blooded killer kept getting fired, kept threatening coworkers, and kept claiming he was the real victim.
Vester Lee Flanagan claimed in a suicide note Wednesday that June’s massacre of black parishioners at a South Carolina church was “the tipping point” that sent him on the path to murdering two journalists on live television Wednesday.

But in court papers and interviews with The Daily Beast, former colleagues describe Flanagan as a problematic employee, who was repeatedly reprimanded for his harsh treatment of coworkers, and complained racism was behind harsh evaluations of his work.

“He just had a history of playing the race card,” former WTWC anchor Dave Leval told The Daily Beast. “I know he did that in Tallahassee a couple of times….”

The day Flanagan was fired from a Virginia TV station in 2013, his bosses called 911 because of his volatile behavior—an incident captured on camera by Adam Ward, a man who would later become one of his victims.

At a February 2013 meeting, managers at WDBJ7 in Roanoke told Flanagan he wasn’t a good fit and would be terminated. Flanagan became “agitated” before issuing a threat, one boss recalled in court papers.

“He just had a history of playing the race card,” former WTWC anchor Dave Leval told The Daily Beast.
“I’m not leaving,” fumed Flanagan, who went by “Bryce Williams” on air. “You’re going to have to call the fucking police. Call the police, I’m not leaving. I’m going to make a stink and it’s going to be in the headlines.”
---

Read more about this "problematic," two-time loser (Negro queer) here: http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2 ... nagan.html
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

C.E. Whiteoak

Post by C.E. Whiteoak » Thu Aug 27, 2015 9:10 am

Negro, queer, and an Obama supporter.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... tions.html

Benjamin Bice

Post by Benjamin Bice » Wed Sep 02, 2015 12:24 am

DEPUTY KILLED 'EXECUTION-STYLE' WHILE FUELING CAR
Fatally shot from behind at Houston gas station

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/ ... 9-06-33-34

Benjamin Bice

Post by Benjamin Bice » Tue Sep 15, 2015 12:25 am

Bad Parenting Made Young White Girls an Easy Target for ‘Grotesque’ Exploitation at the Hands of Asian Sex Gangs, Says Judge

http://www.amren.com/news/2015/09/bad-p ... ays-judge/

Benjamin Bice

Post by Benjamin Bice » Sat Sep 19, 2015 2:17 am

The Murder of a White Police Officer by a Black Lives Matter Supporter won't be taught at the Yale Class...

http://stuffblackpeopledontlike.blogspo ... er-by.html

Benjamin Bice

Post by Benjamin Bice » Tue Sep 22, 2015 11:39 pm

Of Course The Ugly Groid Killed The Girl
Posted on September 17, 2015 by INCOG MAN

Like I said on my site from day-one over a year ago: It was an ugly Negroid who killed the beautiful and popular young White gal from Virginia, Morgan Dana Harrington (above). The twenty year-old blond went missing during a Metallica rock concert in 2009 when security guards would not let her back in after she went to the bathroom and became separated from friends. Defenseless White girls on the street do sometimes fall prey to these African savages freely roaming across America, engaging in crime and mayhem at the drop of a hat.

The ape-like killer.
Her ugly dreadlocked killer was finally charged this week. Face facts: Blacks routinely look for easy prey among White people. Always have.
Now comes word the predatory Negro, one Jesse Lee Matthews, is finally getting charged with Morgan Harrington’s murder. This is the same dreadlocked monster who raped and killed the cute young British American girl, Hannah Graham, last year about this time. After abducting her off the street when she was way too drunk for her own good (cowardly blacks look for easy crime opportunities such as this); Graham met the same fate as Harrington — a brutal death at the hands of an ugly, brutish black and a shallow dusty grave somewhere out in the Virginia countryside, while friends and family went out of their minds desparately looking for her.

Her ugly dreadlocked killer was finally charged this week. Face facts: Blacks routinely look for easy prey among White people. Always have.

He most likely raped young Morgan too, then strangled, maybe even beat or clubbed her to death with something handy, and then stuffed her in his car trunk for a little Sunday body dumping trip while visiting his parents out in the country. As the girl’s cold corpse lay obscenely twisted up in his car trunk, the black SOB might have leisurely chowed down on a big plate of his parent’s greasy hamhocks, collard greens and fried chitlins before taking care of his dastardly business on a pitch black farming road.

Hell, knowing how incredibly vile blacks can be and how much Jew media-induced hate they harbor for us “evil Whiteys,” he might well have raped her dead body one last time out of spite. Would not surprise me in the least.

Chances are, the murderous ape killed other White girls in the same way. In fact, White females (even frail little old White ladies, too) are a prime target for this violence prone race. Although the media constantly makes it out like us “evil” White guys are the biggest serial killers, this is plainly BS. Besides themselves shooting each other in the streets over dime bags on a daily basis (the majority of crime in America), blacks rape, rob and kill White people all the damn time. Serial, spree, whatever. The media bastards don’t want us to get a clue.

Haven’t you had enough of these black animals? I mean really.

This out-of-control race commits crimes left and right across America. You can kind of see it if you look closely at media reports and read between the lines a little. No, they do whatever they can to hide the fact of black crime from the viewer, but with so many surveillance shots, people videotaping high school football games, all the ridiculous made-up Afro names, etc., etc. reveal just how crazed blacks truly are and have been.

One thing to note is that the media does whatever they can to “showcase” just about any White criminal case they can dig up. Let’s say they have a White chick robbing jewelry stores — that becomes big national news for a week. But guess what? Blacks do this kind of thing on a daily basis, male and female. Some sheboon was robbing banks down south at gunpoint just last week and the national news said nothing.

Just take a minute or two scrolling down through this one single site: New Nation News. These are regular folks just like you or me, who take the time to upload information and local media links on various crimes committed in America on a daily basis (you can backtrack to see how local media cleverly works hard to hide the race of perps or White victims). It will astound and sicken you on just how bad things are getting for Whites with all this “multiculture” crap, trust me.

Now some people think I should cut the homies some slack, since it’s obvious the stinking Globalist Jews are the ones turning our lands inside out.

Yes, I can see that line of reasoning. And it does indeed make sense to enrage the black “proletariat” masses. Actually, I’ve done some street speechifying to the brothers about Jewry and Israel. They get the deal a lot more than most White people!

There’s just one problem in the equation: I can’t stand these violent criminal apes one GD bit! Try as I might, it’s just impossible not to say anything when I get the chance.

Then we got to see blacks portrayed as heroes all the time in the Jewish controlled media. Ask yourself how many times do you chuckle inwardly when some dumb TV commercial makes out the black guy as so smart and cool? It’s constantly, right? If that wasn’t bad enough, they always got to show positive, super intelligent blacks somewhere in movie plotlines — if not the hero to begin with.

And the traitorous media does all sorts of tricky-dick things to protect these savages and keep us Whites in the dark. For instance, last week CNN had scheduled a short documentary on the DC mansion murder case, the one where a black crew viciously tortured and killed a White family for 18 hours in Washington. One of the victims was a ten year-old innocent little boy, tortured in front of his own father and mother, before they beat him to death and set his dead body on fire (let’s hope he was dead).

Can you imagine these filthy animals? The savages have ZERO empathy and honor.

Funny, they dropped airing the CNN show on the excuse of Donald Trump saying something fairly unimportant about presidential hopeful Carly Fiorina’s face, giving them reason to talk non-stop nationwide on how terrible Trump is about women. The whole “women empowerment” and radical feminism business is a big part of the Jew’s PC BS, to keep all us Whites at each other’s throats, instead of reproducing or noticing them.

About the only thing on TV showing reality is the A&E show, “The First 48.” This is because the camera crew is right there in the homicide detective’s offices, just waiting for a murder investigation to follow. They can’t exactly sit around and wait for the relatively rare White killers to strike; so because of that we get to see how your typical street black truly behaves — women, too. And they are scum!

I imagine a lot of liberals and Jews would love to see this show taken off the air — even though it’s one of television’s highest rated. I’ve also noticed the show’s producers do try to “PC” ameliorate it a bit, by concentrating case coverage on any good guy black detectives. That helps them say “look, some good blacks are out there.” That’s so important for the brainwashed idiots to use as an excuse.

Yup, criminal blacks are indeed a giant millstone around America’s neck. No doubt at all.

— Phillip Marlowe

http://incogman.net/2015/09/of-course-t ... ore-121750

Benjamin Bice

Post by Benjamin Bice » Fri Sep 25, 2015 2:20 am

Even Though he had Non-White Friends and Colleagues, John Palmer "J.P." Shelley is Still Dead (Courtesy of Three Black Males)

http://stuffblackpeopledontlike.blogspo ... iends.html