Thank you Mr. Kevin Alfred Strom

Michael

Thank you Mr. Kevin Alfred Strom

Post by Michael » Tue Jan 19, 2016 1:52 pm

I want to say thank you to Mr. Kevin Alfred Strom for all the fantastic American Dissident Voices radio programs you have put out over the past year or so.
I so enjoy and look forward to hearing your insight just as i did when i first discovered Dr. Pierce's radio shows.

Well done sir!

C.E. Whiteoak

Re: Thank you Mr. Kevin Alfred Strom

Post by C.E. Whiteoak » Wed Jan 20, 2016 11:56 am

I heartily agree. We are very fortunate to have someone with Mr. Strom's talent and dedication on our side.

John Calhoun

Post by John Calhoun » Wed Jan 20, 2016 3:36 pm

My favorite have been the Cosmotheism series of podcasts. This religion has begun to really get hooks into me.

Kevin Alfred Strom
Site Admin

Post by Kevin Alfred Strom » Fri Jan 22, 2016 6:21 pm

Thank you, gentlemen! Hearing encouraging words like yours helps persuade me that my life has meaning -- and few things are as important as that.

Kevin.

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:15 am

It's my turn to give thanks to KAS too, his dedication to the future of our people by imparting the Cosmotheist message is one of the highest examples one can follow.

I recently found this forum post on ADV broadcasts in the days leading up to White biocentrism's introduction and thought it well worth sharing: http://forums.liveleak.com/showthread.p ... 64&page=21
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Ray W

Post by Ray W » Mon May 18, 2020 5:57 pm

a quote from Kevin Alfred Strom that still has relevance, from the introduction to the "Best of Attack!
and National Vanguard Tabloid" compiled by Mr. Strom: "Change is an inevitable and necessary
consequence of growth. Underlying the evolution of the National Alliance is the bedrock of an
uncompromising worldview. And beyond shines a fixed star, the unchanging point toward which
all our growth and evolution are directed: the survival and advancement of our Race."

Wade Hampton III

Post by Wade Hampton III » Tue May 19, 2020 2:31 pm

Allow me to chime on this one. I am always reading National Vanguard.
I may not comment on everything I read, but believe me it is all absolutely
worth one's time to read and consume. The enemy Jews fear KA Strom,
and deservedly so!

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Sat Dec 16, 2023 7:14 am

Thanks again to Kevin Strom for speedily recovering the use of this website from being disabled.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Dillon_C_Rau

Post by Dillon_C_Rau » Sat Dec 16, 2023 5:35 pm

Thank you Mr.Strom for recovering WB as fast as you did. I was incredibly impressed. WB is a daily part of my life and I am very happy seeing it running again.
Dillon Charles Von Rau ᛉᚢᛟ