Louis Theroux talks to Prussian Blue

Summaries and links to news items
goyim123

Louis Theroux talks to Prussian Blue

Post by goyim123 » Wed Sep 16, 2020 10:38 am

April Gaede was once an alliance member, her twins music were a great vehicle for getting those to join our ranks. Blonde hair blue eyed attractive teenage girls singing about White pride was very appealing, even to me when I discovered it on youtube. This is a good example of what not to do. Make sure once people are awakened to the truth, never have them go back to a lie.

I feel bad because those twins had to deal with the hostile jewish media and basically feel under the pressure. At least they have Aryan children..

Grimork

Re: Louis Theroux talks to Prussian Blue

Post by Grimork » Wed Sep 16, 2020 4:23 pm

[...]
I'd rather focus on the people who can receive our truth and keep it with them, making it their truth..than to lament the ones who heard the truth and decided to throw it down and turn away.

Very good, Grimork. We do not need to be bringing up disasters from the Resistance Records era of the Alliance. Leave it buried. I met those girls when they were ten years old. Very cute then. They are not so cute now with their "liberal" (read: anti-White) attitudes and that ring in one of their noses.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Thu Sep 17, 2020 3:28 pm

goyim123 wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 10:38 am

April Gaede was once an alliance member, her twins music were a great vehicle for getting those to join our ranks. Blonde hair blue eyed attractive teenage girls singing about White pride was very appealing, even to me when I discovered it on youtube. This is a good example of what not to do...

That's right. April Gaede was a disaster for the National Alliance. She should have never pushed those girls to become the "NaziTwins," nor should she have allowed unlimited, unsupervised access to them by this Jew Theroux.

It's good the girls are making White babies now. Topic locked.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Thu Sep 17, 2020 3:37 pm

Will Williams wrote:
Thu Sep 17, 2020 3:28 pm
goyim123 wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 10:38 am

April Gaede was once an alliance member, her twins music were a great vehicle for getting those to join our ranks. Blonde hair blue eyed attractive teenage girls singing about White pride was very appealing, even to me when I discovered it on youtube. This is a good example of what not to do...

That's right. April Gaede was a drama queen disaster for the National Alliance. She should have never pushed those girls to become the "Nazi Pop Twins," nor should she have allowed unlimited, unsupervised access to them by this Jew Theroux.

It's good the girls are making White babies now. Topic locked.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ