New Covid Info. NC

Summaries and links to news items
White Man 1

Re: New Covid Info. NC

Post by White Man 1 » Sun Sep 13, 2020 8:04 pm

Here he analyzes how it was perpetrated from its beginning and shows how politicians and drug-industry tycoons have used it to make the rest of us victims of the greatest crime in history.
The greatest crime in history so far... we have plenty of time for these hebes to top it!

Grimork

Post by Grimork » Tue Sep 15, 2020 3:13 am

I'd like to add to this Covid thread an experience I had going to the emergency room this weekend. I decided to go to the ER because I was having severe abdominal pains for the past 3 days. I am 3 weeks postpartum with my daughter, so that became pretty scary.

I head to the ER doors with my mandatory mask and get a temp check at the door. We are carrying my newborn, because I am breastfeeding and refuse to give her formula unless I absolutely can't help it. The door CNA makes a remark to the intake CNA as I'm answering the obligatory Covid questions that "are we still under restrictions from visitors under 18 not being allowed?" .. intake CNA exclaims, "hmm, I don't know I should talk to the nurse."

I chimed in, quite peeved at this exchange, that if they refuse to let my breastfeeding 3 week old daughter come with me. I would gladly go home and die from whatever is causing my severe stomach pains and write a note holding the hospital responsible for refusing to admit us as a nursing pair because of Covid restrictions .... Needless to say I was admitted to the ER with my child.

What would have happened if I hadn't stood up for myself? Likely they would've coerced me to send my daughter home with her father, which would've forced her to be fed artificial formula. Likely causing my milk supply to dry up, because she stopped nursing.. and then I can no longer breastfeed as she needs. That is a devastating consequence for an overreaction to this animal based flu. It could have impacted her young life irrevocably.

Later on I had a nurse warn me that they would not be happy to admit me to the Surgery floor with my newborn and that I should prepare myself for rude remarks. They had already a few weeks prior told a young mother that her 3 month old would not be allowed to stay with her. That mother sent her young child home complying with their wishes. I remarked quite seriously that I'd like to see them try that on me. I'll walk right out of this place, without treatment and let them deal with the consequences.

Luckily the surgery department was surprisingly friendly and didn't give me any trouble at all about my little girl. In fact the nurses loved seeing a baby and frequently came into my room to get a peek at her. I recovered nicely with treatment and am at home now, so the story had a happy ending.

Moral of the story: trust your instincts, if you know something is wrong and will have lasting consequences speak up and stick to your guns! Don't let these people push you around. Wearing a mask is one thing, but you don't let someone hurt your child. EVER. Directly or indirectly. We mothers have to be tough, if we don't stand up for our own, no one will.

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Tue Sep 15, 2020 8:23 am

Dealing with cattle-like people every day can make hospital staff believe that they're cowboys. Sadly, too many Whites have had the metaphorical electric prod applied to us so often that we'll avoid the pain that comes with trusting our instincts and exercising our will to do the right thing. But as slaughterhouse time approaches, this lack of an exercised will means the end for many. Good advice, Grimork.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Grimork

Post by Grimork » Tue Sep 15, 2020 9:16 am

True Jim, they just think they have all this authority and can do whatever they want. It seems like they forget that their job is to HELP us not harm. It's a really big deal to potentially take away 7+ months of natural milk from an infant and denying her all my antibodies and such, for literally no good reason.