Some good news!

Informal discussions
Richard_G_603

Some good news!

Post by Richard_G_603 » Sun Aug 30, 2020 12:21 pm

My wife woke me up this morning to tell me she got a positive pregnancy test! I'm going to be having my first child soon!

I also would like to give a heartfelt thank you to Mr. Strom. It was one of your ADV broadcasts that was talking about how the enemies of our people have the system set up to stop/discourage young white couples like my wife and I from having kids that inspired me to stop saying later and start trying now.

C.E. Whiteoak

Re: Some good news!

Post by C.E. Whiteoak » Sun Aug 30, 2020 12:28 pm

Congratulations, Richard!! :D May your firstborn (and his future siblings) grow up in a better, brighter and Whiter world.

Grimork

Post by Grimork » Sun Aug 30, 2020 12:57 pm

Yes! Good job Richard. Really excited for you and your wife. :) You're so right (and Kevin as well), we don't have time to wait to have children. We have to make our futures now, or we may not have one. Wishing you a strong healthy little one, and an easy pregnancy. I just had my 2nd child in August, a little girl.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Sun Aug 30, 2020 3:41 pm

Grimork wrote:
Sun Aug 30, 2020 12:57 pm
Yes! Good job Richard. Really excited for you and your wife. :) You're so right (and Kevin as well), we don't have time to wait to have children. We have to make our futures now, or we may not have one. Wishing you a strong healthy little one, and an easy pregnancy. I just had my 2nd child in August, a little girl.
Congratulations, Richard! And to several Alliance members/couples who have had White babies recently, congratulations to you.

Our handsome Aryan FedEx driver delivered a package this morning. Jokingly I asked, "Why aren't you in church?" He answered, "I'm trying to get in extra hours so I can take off for a week when my first baby is born!"

And Grimork, welcome as WB's co-Administrator. Your taking up the slack for Kevin frees him up to do more of his many duties for our Alliance.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Richard_G_603

Post by Richard_G_603 » Thu Sep 10, 2020 9:09 pm

Regrettably we received news yesterday that the child miscarried and was lost.
We will try again soon. Life must be won from death, fought for tooth and nail.

Grimork

Post by Grimork » Thu Sep 10, 2020 9:39 pm

Richard_G_603 wrote:
Thu Sep 10, 2020 9:09 pm
Regrettably we received news yesterday that the child miscarried and was lost.
We will try again soon. Life must be won from death, fought for tooth and nail.
Ah Richard, I'm sorry. Yes death is a part of life, but it's still hard. Unfortunately miscarriage happens relatively often in early pregnancy. Hope your next try carries full term and is healthy. Wish you both the best.