The Bias of Jewgle

goyim123

The Bias of Jewgle

Post by goyim123 » Wed Aug 26, 2020 2:41 pm

I was listening to the Dr. David Duke radio program this morning as I generally do every morning when I'm not in school. I am bed ridden due to my wisdom teeth being pulled and with quarantine there isn't much to do so why not.

Around the 35-40 minute mark of the show, Dr. Duke and co-host Dr. Patrick Slattery googled "White women on vacation". I subsequently did it as well. I got results such as "Middle-aged white women sex tourists on vacation", "How to Have Ethical Sex With Strangers on Vacation - Vice", "51 Best Interracial vacation images | Interracial, Vacation" (White women and negro men).

When I clicked images I got a whole bunch of negro men, google is advertising nothing but anti-White interracial sex when you google White women nowadays.

I googled "black women on vacation" and you get hairstyles for them and nothing but pictures of these dirty primates.

But the zionists say: jewgle doesn't have a bias.

Grimork

Re: The Bias of Jewgle

Post by Grimork » Wed Aug 26, 2020 2:57 pm

Gross! There's no such thing as ethical sex with strangers. That's all people want to do anymore is combine their body parts with as many people as they can, seems like.

Jim Mathias

Re: The Bias of Jewgle

Post by Jim Mathias » Thu Aug 27, 2020 1:03 am

Grimork wrote:
Wed Aug 26, 2020 2:57 pm
Gross! There's no such thing as ethical sex with strangers. That's all people want to do anymore is combine their body parts with as many people as they can, seems like.
Good way to pass STD's and possibly ruin your reproductive system and/or life.
Yes, I do have a supply for activists to distribute.  Do you want any?
Yes, I do have a supply for activists to distribute. Do you want any?
na health warning #2 update.jpg (81.36 KiB) Viewed 7759 times
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.