Hello from Ohio!!

AryanZ

Hello from Ohio!!

Post by AryanZ » Wed Jul 29, 2020 5:55 pm

Hello from the Buckeye State! It's taken me a minute to post my first post, but I'm doing it now. I'm looking forward to meeting all of you and working towards a solution to this awful predicament we're currently in. I've read the rules and am very grateful to NOT have to put up with someone calling me "hateful" for demanding the same basic human right to self-determination for the European peoples that is afforded all other races of people.

Jim Mathias

Re: Hello from Ohio!!

Post by Jim Mathias » Thu Jul 30, 2020 12:39 am

Welcome, AryanZ.
I'm glad you've read our forum's rules! As you've read, we seek consensus regarding our life-philosophy (Cosmotheism) and hope you're interested in learning more about this. Ultimately, we in the National Alliance are seeking to join ourselves towards a higher path for our lives and help ourselves towards our goals. If you haven't done so already, a good start in understanding what we're about is located here:

https://natall.com/about/what-is-the-national-alliance/
and,
https://natall.com/about/what-we-believe/

Regarding being called a "hater," I doubt anyone here will be projecting on you that sort of personal attack to silence you, or seek to gaslight you into believing what you're about is something that you're not about. We're Aryans, not Jews! Mind games to confuse or create hostility with other Whites is simply an absurd practice here. In the event things ever get personal here, we moderators are on hand to resolve these sorts of problems. Feel free to approach me or another moderator if there's an issue.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

IndianaCreator

Post by IndianaCreator » Thu Jul 30, 2020 12:48 am

:) Welcome from the neighboring Hoosier state! :P

Ray W

Post by Ray W » Thu Jul 30, 2020 4:28 pm

Welcome from a former Buckeye; I was born and raised in the diverse
slum of Cleveland...

C.E. Whiteoak

Post by C.E. Whiteoak » Thu Jul 30, 2020 4:34 pm

Hello AryanZ and welcome! Glad to see you join the forum.

AryanZ

Post by AryanZ » Fri Jul 31, 2020 5:57 am

Jim Mathias wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 12:39 am
Welcome, AryanZ.
I'm glad you've read our forum's rules! As you've read, we seek consensus regarding our life-philosophy (Cosmotheism) and hope you're interested in learning more about this. Ultimately, we in the National Alliance are seeking to join ourselves towards a higher path for our lives and help ourselves towards our goals. If you haven't done so already, a good start in understanding what we're about is located here:

https://natall.com/about/what-is-the-national-alliance/
and,
https://natall.com/about/what-we-believe/

Regarding being called a "hater," I doubt anyone here will be projecting on you that sort of personal attack to silence you, or seek to gaslight you into believing what you're about is something that you're not about. We're Aryans, not Jews! Mind games to confuse or create hostility with other Whites is simply an absurd practice here. In the event things ever get personal here, we moderators are on hand to resolve these sorts of problems. Feel free to approach me or another moderator if there's an issue.
Thanks for the welcome! I've started reading up on Cosmotheism, but have a long way to go before I get through it. My old brain needs time to digest sometimes, lol. Ah such it is with age.

AryanZ

Post by AryanZ » Fri Jul 31, 2020 5:57 am

IndianaCreator wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 12:48 am
:) Welcome from the neighboring Hoosier state! :P
Ty, :D

AryanZ

Post by AryanZ » Fri Jul 31, 2020 5:59 am

Thanks everyone for the welcome, I appreciate it. Looking forward to getting to know all of you.