Central Indiana

IndianaCreator

Central Indiana

Post by IndianaCreator » Tue Jul 21, 2020 11:15 pm

I have been interested and involved with the White racial cause since an early teenager in high school, was a Creativity church member during late teens.

I do not use nicotine, alcohol or any other drugs. I am a vegetarian/vegan. I was not fooled by Trump and never believed in the jewish god or their christ.

Will Williams

Re: Central Indiana

Post by Will Williams » Wed Jul 22, 2020 12:20 pm

IndianaCreator wrote:
Tue Jul 21, 2020 11:15 pm
I have been interested and involved with the White racial cause since an early teenager in high school, was a Creativity church member during late teens.

I do not use nicotine, alcohol or any other drugs. I am a vegetarian/vegan. I was not fooled by Trump and never believed in the jewish god or their christ.
Welcome, CI. It sounds to me like you are a clean-living square peg in a world full of round holes.

Creativity is compatible with Cosmotheism, the world view of the National Alliance.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Grimork

Post by Grimork » Wed Jul 22, 2020 3:32 pm

Welcome Indiana,

Nice to have you here. Will have to research what the creativity church is.. but, glad to hear you have a healthy lifestyle and sounds like a healthy mindset too.

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Thu Jul 23, 2020 2:11 am

WElcome!
I used to help a vendor at gun shows in central Indiana for a few years! Met a lot of great people there who were glad to check out the National Alliance's "Building A New White World" subtitled "What is the National Alliance?" that I distributed there.

I still have a supply of these booklets as well, but updated ones are available from the National Office for about $3-$4, of course.
A beautiful, full color illustrated exposition on us
A beautiful, full color illustrated exposition on us
BANWW1.png (448.66 KiB) Viewed 3610 times
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

White Man 1

Post by White Man 1 » Fri Jul 24, 2020 1:18 am

Welcome, Creator! If I remember correctly, there are a number of your folk out in Central Indiana. I could be wrong though, I try to avoid flat places as often as possible. You are probably already familiar with our worldview, but take a moment to go over our Statement of Purpose here:
https://whitebiocentrism.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=2
And our Forum Rules here:
https://whitebiocentrism.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3

IndianaCreator

Post by IndianaCreator » Wed Jul 29, 2020 11:08 pm

Thank you Mister Williams, I take it as a compliment to be a "black sheep" of such a degenerate society.

The National Alliance ideology is almost identical to the Creativity doctrine. I'm sure that is because of the several Creators before like yourself having an influence and those joining later after Klassen died.

I made a leaflet/brochure/pamphlet summarizing what the National Alliance is about and its beliefs, much like I did with the creed of Creativity years ago. I will upload it to the Alliance building activism sections.

I will also upload the book Salubrious Living under Klassen's writings. As Nietzsche wrote, and as Hitler lived, the future man will be vegan. The Third Reich was the first system to lead a anti-smoking/nicotine campaign while the jews were advertising for their tobacco companies and alcohol industry.

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Thu Jul 30, 2020 12:12 am

IndianaCreator wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 11:08 pm
Thank you Mister Williams, I take it as a compliment to be a "black sheep" of such a degenerate society.

The National Alliance ideology is almost identical to the Creativity doctrine. I'm sure that is because of the several Creators before like yourself having an influence and those joining later after Klassen died.

I made a leaflet/brochure/pamphlet summarizing what the National Alliance is about and its beliefs, much like I did with the creed of Creativity years ago. I will upload it to the Alliance building activism sections.

I will also upload the book Salubrious Living under Klassen's writings. As Nietzsche wrote, and as Hitler lived, the future man will be vegan. The Third Reich was the first system to lead a anti-smoking/nicotine campaign while the jews were advertising for their tobacco companies and alcohol industry.
Before you upload the leaflet you made, instead send it via PM to Will Williams or Kevin Alfred Strom. Our messages must be approved by one of these two before they're to be released for public viewing. It's a long-standing Alliance policy to do it this way, and good sense as well that we must abide by. No exceptions!

Thank you for your cooperation.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Thu Jul 30, 2020 12:26 am

Just as a reminder, we advise all forum participants to read and comply with our forum rules. For the sake of convenience, I'm re-posting them below:
Rules of Conduct for White Biocentrism

Post by Admin » Sun Jul 28, 2013 3:08 pm
When you register at White Biocentrism you agreed not to post "any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate any laws." You are expected to uphold those standards.

In addition to those rules, note well that White Biocentrism (WB) is an adult forum for serious White people only. It is a place where we can come together among our own and discuss issues impacting our race, and find solutions to the serious problems facing our unique people. Disruptors, even unintentional disruptors, of this vital purpose will not be tolerated.

WB is not a "free speech" forum where every opinion is welcome. WB seeks consensus of opinion and ideology among racially responsible White people. Our biocentric ideology is informed by the teachings of the late Dr. William Luther Pierce, founder of the religion / philosophy / worldview he called Cosmotheism. We are not dogmatic: Imaginative, innovative approaches to advancing our cause are welcome. Legitimate questions are welcome, too, from those new to our ideas. But those who are actively opposed to the survival, advancement, and conscious evolution of our race should find another venue for their discussions. These rules will evolve as our community grows.

IndianaCreator

Post by IndianaCreator » Thu Jul 30, 2020 12:34 am

The propaganda piece I referred to is copied from National Alliance material exactly, so I am sure it will be accecptable and others will find it useful.

But I will send it to the Chairman prior to posting.