Hello from central NY

Merc

Re: Hello from central NY

Post by Merc » Mon Apr 27, 2020 4:21 pm

Thanks for the welcome Anglo,

Yes, I purchased the William Pierce 9 CD set recordings and actually just received them in the mail today. I’m going to start listening to them tonight.

Just like you said, I also too picked those as a good introductory to Mr. Pierce and Cosmotheism.

Thanks again Mr. Williams for sending them out...I was thinking, what are your thoughts on transcribing each audio file so that each track has a corresponding transcript? I have a couple ideas on how to go about doing it and I could send the finished master transcript in a pdf form or txt file? You could then include the transcripts along with the CD’s or sell the transcripts separate.

I personally prefer the written word over auditory learning. Figured I’d ask.

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Mon Apr 27, 2020 10:08 pm

Merc wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 4:21 pm
Thanks for the welcome Anglo,

Yes, I purchased the William Pierce 9 CD set recordings and actually just received them in the mail today. I’m going to start listening to them tonight.

Just like you said, I also too picked those as a good introductory to Mr. Pierce and Cosmotheism.

Thanks again Mr. Williams for sending them out...I was thinking, what are your thoughts on transcribing each audio file so that each track has a corresponding transcript? I have a couple ideas on how to go about doing it and I could send the finished master transcript in a pdf form or txt file? You could then include the transcripts along with the CD’s or sell the transcripts separate.

I personally prefer the written word over auditory learning. Figured I’d ask.
Merc,
I also prefer the written word over audio recordings, it allows me to re-read at my own pace so as to learn it carefully. Transcripts may be available in either Nationalvanguard.org or Whitebiocentrism.com archives as the National Office and especially Kevin Strom have been diligent at taking Dr. Pierce's speeches and essays and reproducing them at these two websites.

If you wanted to, I believe you could simply execute an online search at these two places, find the text version of the audio files you want transcribed, and download to your own device or printer.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Merc

Post by Merc » Mon Apr 27, 2020 11:04 pm

Jim,

Yeah exactly, it’s just easier to assimilate knowledge when one can take their time and absorb it. Sometimes it is nice to put on a audio recording and sit back and listen though.

I didn’t even think about checking the archives, but within a few minutes I already found a few transcripts of a few tracks. Perfect, thank you.

Wade Hampton III

Post by Wade Hampton III » Tue Apr 28, 2020 12:10 pm

Merc wrote:
Fri Apr 17, 2020 5:01 pm
I’m 26 years old and I live in Upstate NY, I’ve recently had a truly insightful and illuminating awakening in regards to the White race and where my role fits in with the preservation, expansion, and continuation of it.
Thank you,
I visited my high school girlfriend (after she moved up there) to Glens
Falls and stayed in the local YMCA for three weeks. We would sometimes
go up to Lake George, do fun things, and things mad passionate
lovers would do. I was up there in August '65 and although technically
summer, the autumn leaves were abundant, the weather was great
(none of that stifling tropical heat like we have down here) - it was such
a spectacularly beautiful country up there! I consider it one of the
better experiences of my entire life! I shall never forget her and
that beautiful country up there. You are very fortunate, if you are
in fact in or near that area.
Downtown