Fundamental ideas
Will Williams

Murder the Goy Babies

Post by Will Williams » Mon Apr 06, 2020 10:59 am

Passover is a Hebrew Holiday Celebrating
Murder of ‘Goyim’ Babies

April 4, 2020 Kyle Hunt

Jews celebrate the murder of non-Jew babies by their tribal god. :roll:

Passover is a hebrew holiday that is all about celebrating how Egyptian newborns were mass murdered by a psychopathic god, and how hebrew babies were spared because their parents smeared lamb’s blood on their doors so YHVH would know where his chosen lived and “pass over” their houses.
The Israelites are instructed to bring a “Passover offering” to G‑d: a lamb or kid is to be slaughtered and its blood sprinkled on the doorposts and lintel of every Israelite home, so that G‑d should pass over these homes when He comes to kill the Egyptian firstborn” – Chabad.org
How stupid are Christians to celebrate Passover as their own sacred day?
Not only is the slaughter of the Egyptian firstborn the means God used to release His people from slavery, it is the angel of the Lord who smote the firstborn. In other words, while we can refer to the deaths occasioned by the other plagues as “acts of God” (meaning that some natural disaster occurred), this 10th plague is very literally an “act of God” for God Himself slew the firstborn of Egypt (Exod. 11:4-8; 12:29).” – Bible.org
Why would an all-powerful, all-knowing god not already know who his chosen people were? Why would he need a bloody door to let him know where he shouldn’t go killing babies? And what kind of “good” god would be murdering innocent babies anyway?
Not only are innocent children slaughtered by God here, but the occasion is the basis for an annual celebration by Israel, one that is to be carried on forever (Exod. 12:14, etc.)” – Bible.org
What most people do not seem to realize is that it was not YHVH killing babies in the first place, if this story has any validity whatsoever. The ancient hebrews planned to terrorize the Egyptians into “letting them go” by murdering their babies and pretending their god had done it. They passed their secret message to each other so that they would know to paint their doors with the sacrificial blood so that the hebrew murderers would not kill any of their own.

This should also let us know that there is more to the story than we are being told about the hebrew “enslavement” in Egypt. If the Hebrews needed to distinguish their houses from Egyptian houses, then this means they were intermingled. Why would Egyptians be livings amongst their slaves?

Another thing Christians do not seem to grasp is that their Easter celebration is just a cannibalistic version of the Hebrew holiday, wherein the lamb of God is sacrificed and then eaten (Communion).

I guess it’s hard for people to think clearly when they have been infected with the contagious virus of christ-insanity.

Source: http://www.renegadetribune.com/passover ... im-babies/
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Will Williams

Re: Murder the Goy Babies

Post by Will Williams » Mon Apr 06, 2020 11:04 am

Will Williams wrote:
Mon Apr 06, 2020 10:59 am
... it’s hard for people to think clearly when they have been infected with the contagious virus of christ-insanity.
"For Christians as well as Jews, Passover – beginning at sundown Friday and ending at sundown on April 7 – is a particularly important holiday."

More about this from the conservative Christians at Fox News: https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/passove ... -heres-why
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

PhuBai68

Post by PhuBai68 » Tue Apr 07, 2020 11:15 am

Passover is a hebrew holiday that is all about celebrating how Egyptian newborns were mass murdered by a psychopathic god, and how hebrew babies were spared because their parents smeared lamb’s blood on their doors so YHVH would know where his chosen lived and “pass over” their houses.
Excellent way of describing it Chairman.

When I see some friends on Facebook posting on their walls the "Wishing all my Jewish friends a happy passover." routine I can have a snarky reply.

Yeah, let's celebrate the mass slaughter of Egyptian babies by the all loving god

or something to that effect.
It's not diversity, it's displacement.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Tue Apr 07, 2020 11:41 am

PhuBai68 wrote:
Tue Apr 07, 2020 11:15 am
Excellent way of describing it Chairman.

When I see some friends on Facebook posting on their walls the "Wishing all my Jewish friends a happy passover." routine I can have a snarky reply...
Credit Kyle Hunt at renegadetribune for that description. You could use some new friends besides those Judeophile "friends" on Faceberg.

You've still got until sundown today, the 7th, to save your first born baby if Yahweh hasn't already taken him, and if you can get some blood to smear on your front porch, or wherever, so the big Jew superspook up in the sky can pass over your house to kill more goy babies.

TISSSOT!

More about this Judeo-Christian nonsense: https://www.skepticink.com/dangeroustal ... -passover/

PhuBai68

Post by PhuBai68 » Wed Apr 08, 2020 10:13 am

You could use some new friends besides those Judeophile "friends" on Faceberg.
You grew up in the "bible belt" so you know the type, "good Christians" who are basically good people but are bible thumpers.
Even my cousin who is racially aware is a bible thumper - I don't get it but when you're raised with whatever (Christian, Islam, Jew, Hindu, Sheik) force fed you it's difficult to let go.

Facebook is a good way to remain in contact with relatives and friends AND a good way to stealthfully put our message out there like that black truck driver stabbing four (bet they were all white) women at the truck stop I just posted in "Black Crimes" since that would never make mainstream news.

PhuBai68

Post by PhuBai68 » Fri Apr 10, 2020 11:43 am

Well, on the one "good Christian" wishing all her Jewish friends a "happy passover and seder" I put "Still celebrating the death of all those Egyptian children all these years later."
I noticed that the post vanished rather quickly, as in A Few Good Men •••

"You can't handle the truth!"

••• applies at times.