Wuhan virus

Summaries and links to news items
PhuBai68

Wuhan virus

Post by PhuBai68 » Fri Mar 13, 2020 3:12 pm

Here's a post I put on a thread on the Stormfront board about this virus.
Remember that something like close to 3,000,000 were killed during Mao's cultural revolution.

President Trump campaigned on "China is eating our lunch!" and getting fair trade deals.
Washington (AFP) - The US trade deficit in 2016 expanded to its highest level in four years as exports fell faster than imports, the Commerce Department reported Tuesday, a fact likely to play into President Donald Trump's anti-trade narrative.

He has been negotiating new deals which, of course, China hasn't been too happy about.
They want every slice of pizza in the box if they can get away with it.

IF this virus causes a global economic meltdown especially hurting the US economy and the chances of President Trump's re-election would it be past the communist leadership of China to sacrifice a couple billion dollars and few thousand of their people to be able to wheel and deal with some crooked stoon like Biden or Hillary?

Read that again. It sure sounds like China has a problem keeping dangerous pathogens in test tubes where they belong, doesn’t it? And just how many “microbiology labs” are there in China that handle “advanced viruses like the novel coronavirus”?

It turns out that in all of China, there is only one. And this one is located in the Chinese city of Wuhan that just happens to be … the epicenter of the epidemic.

That’s right. China’s only Level 4 microbiology lab that is equipped to handle deadly coronaviruses, called the National Biosafety Laboratory, is part of the Wuhan Institute of Virology.

The coronavirus may have leaked from a lab
It's not diversity, it's displacement.

Will Williams

Re: Wuhan virus

Post by Will Williams » Fri Mar 13, 2020 7:23 pm

Whatever. But at least the stock market is down 25% since its recent all-time high and there's no NBA or March madness. Maybe Whites will wake up during this panic period and start taking the state of the race seriously. :|
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

PhuBai68

Post by PhuBai68 » Sun Mar 15, 2020 10:35 am

Will Williams wrote:
Fri Mar 13, 2020 7:23 pm
Whatever. But at least the stock market is down 25% since its recent all-time high and there's no NBA or March madness. Maybe Whites will wake up during this panic period and start taking the state of the race seriously. :|
The stock market being down is not a good thing, at least to me (among countless others I'm sure) being in lieu of a pension I opted for a cash out and that hit my IRA took was a couple/few years of dispersals.

Thankfully I've been spared a month of Negro sports ball nonsense, that's good.

Maybe, just maybe it will wake people up to the fact that globalization isn't all that great and nationalism is the way to go.

Colin

Post by Colin » Sun Mar 15, 2020 2:20 pm

Maybe now you and others will see that playing the Jews game in the market is not a good thing. IRAs,401Ks and other market accounts are just a Jewish scam to get you to loan them your money. They use that money instead of their own to make huge profits and then pay you a pittance, if they don't scam you out of your money all together.

PhuBai68

Post by PhuBai68 » Sun Mar 15, 2020 7:38 pm

Well by "playing the Jews' game" my company was contributing an 80% match (up to 6% of my base) into my 401K (of which the last bunch of years I was putting in all I could, that would be 16%, that was allowed by law} since I wanted to retire ASAP and get the hell out of working in "the projects".
So by "playing the Jews' game" I managed to retire about 2½ weeks before my 55th birthday.
IDK, IF planes didn't fly into buildings, IF Worldcom and IF Enron didn't happen and then IF the 2008 crash never crashed I'd probably be a millionaire, maybe a couple times over BUT all that did happen.
I've been retired over 19 years, had my dream home built and lived my dream for more than a dozen years in the mountains of West Virginia and even with this communist Chinese planned take out of our president by crashing the world's economy I think I am pretty well off by "playing the Jews' game" since w/o rolling that 401K over with my cash out into a IRA I most likely would have had to work at least six or seven more years.
How would you have played it?
Go work in the Paterson projects another half dozen years or so?

Colin

Post by Colin » Sun Mar 15, 2020 10:40 pm

Sorry, I didn't mean to step on your toes. For me money is tight but I have never been one to need a lot. I have my piece of land and my trailer is payed for, so I consider myself well off. I hunt and fish and am setting up my garden. I just dropped out of the chasing money game a long time ago and feel it distracts our people too much.

PhuBai68

Post by PhuBai68 » Mon Mar 16, 2020 12:22 pm

Sorry I jumped at you, had a total knee replacement a month back and to say I'm cranky is an understatement.

Didn't mean to snap at you.
You would've loved my WV place.
I had food plots for the deer and turkey, so the does and fawns would be in them all summer and fall then come November rut I'd just wait for a really nice buck to show during the two week season.
Had the plots within an easy rifle shot so had the best hunting blind there is, my warm and dry home.
I'd only harvest just one since it's just my wife and self, that's all we needed.
Be well.
Attachments
turk.jpg
turk.jpg (5.62 MiB) Viewed 8627 times
317338_1976908196745_659112422_n.jpg
317338_1976908196745_659112422_n.jpg (76.4 KiB) Viewed 8627 times
Wildlife 2.jpg
Wildlife 2.jpg (86.15 KiB) Viewed 8627 times

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Fri Mar 20, 2020 11:51 am

Will Williams wrote:
Fri Mar 13, 2020 7:23 pm
Correction: another week and down 32%, not 25% :|

Sorry you lost money, PB. I've talked to several NA members and supporters who've lost their asses during this sell-off period. Too bad. I wish they had invested in our Alliance instead of in their now-cracked retirement nest eggs. There's no telling where the NA would be now had they.

I remember Dr. Pierce using the term "Wall Street speculators." That's what they are, you know. You pay your money, you take your chances. They may as well gamble away their savings in Las Vegas where the house always wins, or on pipe dream lottery tickets.

Our Alliance is where it is today because I and a few others have invested heavily of our own resources over the past five years. We have hope that other kinsmen will finally step up and support our efforts, or, at least, remember NA in their wills. It's better to help while one is alive to see his resources be productive instead of after one is gone. So many of our planned projects are on hold today for lack of sufficient funding. https://nationalvanguard.org/2019/01/pr ... ch-center/
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Sat Apr 04, 2020 7:25 pm

More panic about the future due to this pandemic and setbacks to the economy:
https://www.theoccidentalobserver.net/2 ... magnitude/

Makes me glad to live in a rural, almost all-White region, away from most of the panic, and do not own stock. Reading that article and the comment below it also makes me glad I've never purchased a cell phone. I hear now the government may need to track everyone by their cell phones for "safety's sake."

:roll:

White Man 1

Post by White Man 1 » Sat Apr 04, 2020 11:58 pm

Will Williams wrote:
Sat Apr 04, 2020 7:25 pm
More panic about the future due to this pandemic and setbacks to the economy:
https://www.theoccidentalobserver.net/2 ... magnitude/

Makes me glad to live in a rural, almost all-White region, away from most of the panic, and do not own stock. Reading that article and the comment below it also makes me glad I've never purchased a cell phone. I hear now the government may need to track everyone by their cell phones for "safety's sake."

:roll:
The mood in the semi-urban areas is pretty strange right now. The roads are nowhere near congested, most everybody keeps a distance when walking by, but otherwise people seem pretty unconcerned. If it wasn't for the 24/7 news coverage you'd think we're all on a 3 week vacation right now.