Imperium Europea

Informal discussions
Wade Hampton III

Imperium Europea

Post by Wade Hampton III » Fri Feb 07, 2020 2:20 pm

Hello, all. I am reading "Imperium Europea," and have a query. There is a reference in the book that refers to the year 2012 as "Year Zero." Also, at the end of chapters, there is a notation such as "Imperium 04-4" and others of the like. I am still reading, but as of yet, have not found an explanation of this notation. Perhaps there are others out there who can enlighten me? Thanks.
Imperium Europea
Imperium Europea
66780.JPG (48.23 KiB) Viewed 4032 times

Colin

Re: Imperium Europea

Post by Colin » Fri Feb 07, 2020 3:38 pm

I am not sure of the other notation but the 2012 year zero is a reference to prophecy. It ties in with stuff like the Mayan calenders ending. According to the Druid prophecy 2012 marked the beginning of the end of civilization and the world as we know it.
It is supposed to mark the beginning of a 12 year period of increasing cataclysmic events and civil unrest until an event know by different names in different cultures. The Norse refered to it as Ragnorak. It is believed that after this that a new golden age of a White empire will rise.

Wade Hampton III

Re: Imperium Europea

Post by Wade Hampton III » Sat Feb 08, 2020 3:38 am

Colin wrote:
Fri Feb 07, 2020 3:38 pm
I am not sure of the other notation but the 2012 year zero is a reference to prophecy. It ties in with stuff like the Mayan calenders ending. According to the Druid prophecy 2012 marked the beginning of the end of civilization and the world as we know it.
It is supposed to mark the beginning of a 12 year period of increasing cataclysmic events and civil unrest until an event know by different names in different cultures. The Norse refered to it as Ragnorak. It is believed that after this that a new golden age of a White empire will rise.
This is interesting. Find on page 198: "Simply put, our priorities in order of importance will be: Spirituality closely followed by Race, nurtured through High Culture, protected by High Politics enforced by the Elite. And then all the rest: finance, the economy, sociology.. By the year 2012: Anno Zero, our New Europe or Nova Europea will burst out of its cocoon into an IMPERIUM EUROPA! Magna Europa Est Patria Nostra Imperium 0311."

Is the preceding in Latin? Any additional comments will find me all ears! I seem to recall from long ago - a Ben Claussen - postulating the use of Latin as a Caucasian unifier....