Mainstream Media Strumpets

Will Williams

Mainstream Media Strumpets

Post by Will Williams » Thu Jan 09, 2020 1:43 pm

I've recently learned that a couple of Alliance supporters who had been residing on our West Virginia property in the role of custodians met with a journalist up to a dozen times on our property without any authorization from me to do so and without even informing me of these visits by the journalist. This shows the difficulty of managing a property in West Virginia from Tennessee, a four-hour drive away. That journalist is writing a book about Pocahontas County, WV.

There is no telling how the National Alliance will be portrayed in his book, but I can guess from my own past experience with journalists: They will ingratiate themselves to you, pretend to be your friend and sympathetic to our cause, then, when their "story" is told, it's the opposite of what you expected. It's about a "hate group," usually incorporating quotes about you from "hate" experts at the Southern Poverty Law Center of the Anti-Defamation League.

I won't go into my own experiences with mainstream media reporters who, from atop their high horses, will tell you of their "journalistic integrity," and so forth, as they soft-soap you, getting you to talk. The recent incident described by Jared Taylor, below, is such an outstanding example of the journalistic duplicity I refer to. Let it be a lesson to any National Alliance member who is approached by media to not say a word about our organization or our membership or anything else that is our business, not theirs. They are not our friends.

---

Photographer Mark Peterson Is a Liar
January 7, 2020
By Jared Taylor, American Renaissance

Last January, I got an email message from a photographer named Mark Peterson who said he was working on “a photo essay on free speech and those who are having their constitutional right to free speech denied,” and asked if I would let him take my picture. Here is his complete message:

Mr Taylor
i am a photographer working on a photo essay on free speech and those that are having their constitutional right to free speech denied
I would like to make a portrait of you in the coming month
I am working on this project for the German magazine Stern
and hoping to complete this project in the next few months.
here are a few of my recent covers that i have shot on assignment

http://time.com/4170817/in-the-latest-issue-55/

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/03/26/maga ... binet.html

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/08/18/maga ... 20-17.html

I said yes. Mr. Peterson came to my house and took what must have been hundreds of pictures, so I asked him to send me a few. He sent this.

Mr. Peterson also asked me to send him a few lines about who I am and about how my free speech is denied. I sent him this:

Jared Taylor describes himself as “race realist” and “white advocate.” He argues that race is a biological reality — not a social construct — and that race is an important part of individual and group identity. He believes whites have a right to remain the majority in their traditional homelands, just as people of every other race do. He wants all nations and ethnic groups to flourish, and believes this is most likely when societies are racially and culturally coherent. Diversity is not a strength, but a source of conflict.

Taylor faces serious obstacles to expressing these views. He and his organization, American Renaissance, have been banned from Twitter and Facebook. His videos are routinely removed or “restricted” by YouTube. PayPal, Mailchimp, and even commercial printers have cut ties with him. Beginning in 1994, he held conferences in hotel ballrooms, but “antifa” disruption and threats of violence forced hotel managers to cancel their contracts. Taylor now holds conferences in government-owned venues that have a First Amendment obligation to serve his group, but this is not a secure refuge. In 2018 he had to sue the state of Tennessee to prevent it from charging crushing security fees that the state said were needed to pay for armed protection against protesters and agitators who vowed to shut down his conferences.

Taylor has learned that not many Americans have a principled belief in freedom of speech.

Mr. Peterson wrote back: “Really like what you wrote. Thank you for that.”

That was a year ago and I forgot about it.

Well, last December, the “photo essay on free speech” appeared, but in New York magazine, not in the German magazine Stern. And it was not about freedom of speech but about “the threat of domestic terrorism.” It starts with Dylann Roof’s Charleston massacre. It says there are “148 white-nationalist hate groups in this country,” and warns that “their violence is indisputable.” It adds that photographer Mark Peterson has been “traveling the country to surface the extent of the activity and catalogue the most dangerous ideologies.” The introduction concludes: “Without a full accounting of the reality, there can be no remedy. To look away is a form of collaboration.”

Then there are Mark Peterson’s photos of burning swastikas, hooded Klansmen, arm-band-wearing Nazis, bare-chested sieg heilers – and your servant. The photo Mr. Peterson sent to New York doesn’t look much like the one he sent me. One friend told me it looked like a survivor from a coal mine disaster.

And the text? Not a word from what I sent Mr. Peterson. Instead, this is how the article introduces me:

The FBI’s 2019 numbers [on hate crimes] won’t be available until next November, but indications suggest they will continue to trend upward. The most deadly mass shooting of 2019 was committed by a xenophobic extremist in El Paso, Texas. “Lone wolf” killers have found their pack.

Fractured as it may be, the far right is now connected by public figures arguing for some form of ethno-nationalism. One such figure is Jared Taylor, founder of the New Century Foundation and the American Renaissance Conference, which brings together far-right leaders from various strands of neo-Nazism, the KKK, and the alt-right.

If you share the article on Twitter or Facebook, the title that goes along with it is “A Year Inside a Growing American Terrorist Movement.”

I’m a trusting guy. I’m willing to believe that Mr. Peterson could have had an assignment from Stern about free speech. Maybe it was cancelled and he decided to peddle his pictures to New York instead. So I wrote Mr. Peterson to ask what happened to the Stern assignment. Twice. That was more than a week ago and I have had no reply.

I’ll probably go to my grave still being surprised by such pathetic dishonesty.
---
https://www.amren.com/commentary/2020/0 ... is-a-liar/
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Will Williams

Re: Mainstream Media Strumpets

Post by Will Williams » Thu Jan 09, 2020 2:58 pm

Those National Alliance members and supporters who receive our internal BULLETIN each month should be receiving the December issue in the next day or so, mailed on 7 January. I mention this here because this month I continue discussing recruiting new members -- the serious, disciplined sort of Alliance member we want to serve with us, but also the sort we do not want as fellow members. Last month we described "the hobbyist," this month, "the talker."

The talker is one who would talk to a journalist about our Alliance without permission -- not just once, but several times! -- and without even informing the Chairman of these interviews and tours of our property, even if he had good intentions in doing so. We can't rescind information that has already been shared with media, especially when it will likely be injurious to our organization's reputation. That's what mainstream media "journalists" do; that is their job. To try to rescind careless talk is as futile as trying to "unring" a bell, as the lawyers say. Words, to use another familiar metaphor, cannot be unsaid any more than toothpaste can be put back into the tube once squeezed out. NA policy is that no one is to speak to media unless authorized to do so by the Alliance Chairman. That is our policy for good reason. Let this be a lesson:
The talker. Gossip is an almost universal human pastime. Most people, even if they don't talk much themselves, like to hear other people talk about their neighbors and co-workers. The desire to express one's opinions or to listen to a bit of gossip occasionally is not necessarily a weakness or a sign of poor character. In some people, however, talkativeness goes beyond reasonable bounds: the desire to talk becomes a compelling need.
Compulsive talking is generally regarded as a feminine trait, but the problem occurs in men as well as in women. It is a trait we do not want in our members.
In the first place, compulsive talking tends to substitute as a substitute for action: the talker is seldom a doer. In the second place, it more often than not indicates an underlying personality defect: the person who talks too much to his friends is likely to be a weak person who will yield to pressure to betray some friends if he finds himself in a difficult situation. And in the third place, any organization, like the National Alliance, which is surrounded by people who would like to see it come to grief must exercise some control over information about its members and activities; control is difficult to exercise if compulsive talkers are in our ranks
Besides the hobbyist and the talker there are other defective types that we will not want to recruit into our Alliance. Those types will be covered in the next three issues of the National Alliance Members BULLETIN.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Fri Jan 10, 2020 1:43 am

NA policy is that no one is to speak to media unless authorized to do so by the Alliance Chairman. That is our policy for good reason. Let this be a lesson:
It helps to keep in mind that any media not our own is our enemy, and is by their choosing, not ours. With that in mind, remember that loose lips sink ships to quote 20th century wartime propaganda! The local media in my area have tried to get me to talk to them, it was easy to brush them off as in each case they'd send some non-White to do the interview. Since another Alliance policy is that we have nothing to say to members of other races about us, my response was always with the five words: "I have nothing to say" firmly and politely though "no comment" works as well.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Colin

Post by Colin » Fri Jan 10, 2020 7:32 am

You would think that this should be a no-brainer. I show the younger people I mentor a whole host of past examples of what the Jew media does in interviews of White leaders. We should be learning from our past.