NA Chairman is Guest on Communist Radio Show

Will Williams

NA Chairman is Guest on Communist Radio Show

Post by Will Williams » Sat Aug 19, 2017 4:46 pm

I was only on air for around 15 minutes and didn't hear any of what was said before or after my appearance until I listened to it here: http://archive.kpfk.org/index.php?shokey=hutchinson

One of the callers to the show said we "haters" should not only be banned from the Internet, but banished from the planet. :|

Things are coming to a head nicely thanks to the Charlottesville skirmish last weekend.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

White Man 1

Re: NA Chairman is Guest on Communist Radio Show

Post by White Man 1 » Sat Aug 19, 2017 5:35 pm

That radio announcer sure is a slick character. Not slick enough to "shut it down", though.

White Man 1

Post by White Man 1 » Sat Aug 19, 2017 5:40 pm

The announcer though he'd be really slick with asking "what documentation to you have on Jewish control of the media?". I don't think he's ever seen our "Who Rules America?".

White Man 1

Post by White Man 1 » Sat Aug 19, 2017 5:42 pm

I can practically hear Pedro's hand wringing and Kvetching during that last comment of his.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Sat Aug 19, 2017 6:30 pm

White Man 1 wrote:The announcer though he'd be really slick with asking "what documentation to you have on Jewish control of the media?". I don't think he's ever seen our "Who Rules America?".
We have plenty of documentation for everything we write, and the careful listener will hear that Slick was provided the Web site and told how to search for ADL. If I'd been a little quicker --- L'esprit d''escalier is a French term used in English for the predicament of thinking of the perfect reply too late, taught to me by the late Joe Pryce when we were working together on The Land 25 years ago -- I could have cited the Jewish Telegraphic Agency's documentation of Jew perfidy in an article put up here just yesterday: http://nationalvanguard.org/2017/08/jew ... f-racists/

Knowing I was alone in my enemy's tent I told Slick right off that I wanted to read the opening paragraph of today's ADV broadcast that addresses what happened in Charlottesville a week ago. He let me read all but the last sentence in this paragraph, which set the focus of the so-called "dialog" nicely on the subject his "live Nazi" guest wanted to address. :D
---

American Dissident Voices broadcast of August 19, 2017

Listen to the broadcast

by Kevin Alfred Strom

WHY IS IT important to study and understand the Jewish Question? The Jews are presently the most powerful and wealthiest ethnic group on this planet, and it is their power structure which is pushing to terminate the existence of our race through replacement migration. It is they who are the true power behind the Muslim and the other Brown invasions across the borders of America, and in Europe, and wherever White people live. It is they who demonize any who oppose the invasion, by calling them “racist,” trying to get them shunned, isolated, and unemployable. It is they who created an inverted “morality” which teaches our children and our brothers and sisters that they are “evil” if they want our race to continue to exist. It is they who own and control the mass media which are spreading the false narrative about Charlottesville — that “White racists” killed Heather Heyer — and using the emotions they generate with their lies to de-platform and economically destroy and deny the rights of the writers, publishers, and activists who are trying to expose their crimes. The National Alliance, the sponsor of this radio program, has lost its credit card processor and its online store software provider — making it temporarily impossible to sell books and CDs or take donations online in just the last week alone.... [interrupted here by Slick]... So the Jewish power structure’s lies and hate have very real consequences.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Sat Aug 19, 2017 6:51 pm

Pedro Baez, Slick's producer and head of some race-mixing cult there in L.A., tried to educate me about our "inverted Peace Symbol," so I directed him to nv.org to search for 'life rune'. Then he came up with the brilliant factoid that there are no monuments to Goering or Goebbels or Hitler in Germany. I attempted to inform him why there are no monuments in occupied Germany, and more, but by then Pedro, the "progressive," and Slick were talking over me.

Slick's audience are the same types who opposed the White loyalists in Charlottesville. When I mentioned that billionaire Jew Soros finances BLM and antifa, one of the idiots claimed the Koch brothers finance the National Alliance. I wish. After I'd said how proud I was watching the hundreds of handsome, young, disciplined torch-bearing White men, I swear I think I heard one of my opponents make reference to "handsome, young White men" like I might be a queer. :lol: I'll have to listen again uninterrupted.

It's doubtful I'll be invited back on the Hutchinson Report. :(

White Man 1

Post by White Man 1 » Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:26 pm

He really thought he had a "gotcha" question with Kevin's situation. Whenever that comes up talking to people, I'll tell them "Kevin is an extraordinary case and an extraordinary man", and direct them to his address to the court.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:36 pm

Will Williams wrote:Pedro Baez... came up with the brilliant factoid that there are no monuments to Goering or Goebbels or Hitler in Germany. I attempted to inform him why there are no monuments in occupied Germany, and more, but by then Pedro, the "progressive," and Slick were talking over me...
I'd planned to tell Hutch that losers don't get monuments. Maybe we get them temporarily, like to our White forefathers or our Confederat dead. But they are coming down because, for the time being, we have lost. We are in retreat, with barely the will to survive as a unique people. Like the ol' Biblical and snivel rights bullshit: the top rail will be put on the bottom and the bottom rail on top... for the time being.

Pedro was so ingratiating as the show's producer. He tried to stroke me with how fair and balanced The Hutchinson Report is toward its guests, but I've been there before with his type: http://nationalvanguard.org/2015/10/forward-vision/

He asked me this morning to send a biography so they could properly introduce me to Hutch's listeners. I sent him what's below, which must not have met with their approval since none of it was used by them. Maybe they thought it might "humanize" the monster? :? I was going to shock them with my opinion that the Vietnam Memorial should be bulldozed immediately, under cover of darkness, like those Confederate statues were removed last night under order of the HNIC in Baltimore. Losers do not get memorials!!! Just look at Germany.

Yeah, Pedro. we've been looking at Germany, closely, before and after WWII.
---

William White Williams, my given family name. Born in racially segregated Oxford, NC, in 1947, raised in racially segregated Raleigh, NC, during the 1950s and 1960s. Both towns had prominently displayed memorials, honoring Confederate dead who fought in the War of Northern Aggression aka "The Lost Cause."

Joined the U.S. Army at 18, before graduating from high school; was commissioned a lieutenant a year later at Infantry Officer Candidate School, then spent two tours in Southeast Asia with the 5th Special Forces Group before leaving the military with the rank of Captain.

Studied architecture and art at NC State University, and UNC-Asheville, and worked as an architect/builder/developer for a dozen years or so before becoming active in pro-White politics. I was invited by Dr. William Pierce in 1991 to work with him and the National Alliance organization that he founded in 1974. I was named Chairman of the National Alliance in 2014 and hold that position currently. More about our Alliance and our world view, here: http://www.natall.com and http://www.nationalvanguard.org.

Tomorrow, 20 August, Mrs. Williams and I celebrate our 14th wedding anniversary.

---
Where are those Koch boys when we need 'em?

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:05 pm

White Man 1 wrote:He really thought he had a "gotcha" question with Kevin's situation. Whenever that comes up talking to people, I'll tell them "Kevin is an extraordinary case and an extraordinary man", and direct them to his address to the court.
I believe I managed to blurt out to search for 'Strom's address to the court' to counter Pedro's smear with facts. That does say it all. Everyone who counts knows that Kevin was targeted by the feds for his effective racial politics. He's like an indigestible morsel that the enemy can't chew and can't spit out. They can choke on it.

That treatment is what we've come to expect. Pedro was reading from the SPLC and ADL smear sheets, just like all the so-called "white nationalists" like NARRG and other envious defectives have used to smear KAS with for years. We couldn't even utter Kevin Alfred Strom's name on Stormfront the first year or so after he and I relaunched NA. His name had to be redacted there, and eventually our NA posts were simply removed. We persevered and are allowed on SF now without much trouble. Like PhuBai said, SF was visited 64,000 times the day after Charlottesville. There are a lot of confused and demoralized White folks searching now for something serious and effective to support. We're it; they just don't know it yet. :D

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Sun Aug 20, 2017 2:08 am

Will, you mentioned not having the right response at the ready when you need it. Perhaps bringing some brief notes prepared beforehand to use when responding on a variety of "gotcha" questions that could be aimed at you be kept handy for such an event.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.