America's Last Hope

permela

America's Last Hope

Post by permela » Sun Feb 05, 2017 9:14 pm

CAN "AMERICAN VALUES" SAVE US?

A military dictatorship may the only way in which White Americans and their civilization can be saved now that they have become a well divided minority. This may be what Donald Trump plans, according to the video at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rM-WpZ0ZO4Y#t=13.445427. Although Trump is an American of Scottish ancestry, his dictatorship may be more like the one that Karl Marx had in mind than one that would suit us.

THE WORD "AMERICAN" ONCE MEANT WHITE

Recent generations may not realize that America was making great progress even though it was over 90% White, and that Negroes and other non-Whites were not even viewed as being American (particularly in the South), before England's imperialist Jewish bankers (who have ruled England in the name of the crown since the "Glorious Revolution" of 1688) declared their World Wars against Germany,

Until then, the population of the USA and Canada was of north-western European and Protestant ancestry, and from the Germanic and Celtic nations of western Europe and Scandinavia. North America might have been almost 100% White if Jews had not polluted our race by importing Negroes in accordance with the following racist teachings and wisdom:

Quote from Exodus 23, King James Version (KJV) at https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?s ... on=KJV;OJB
27 I will send my fear before thee, and will destroy all the people to whom thou shalt come, and I will make all thine enemies turn their backs unto thee.

28 And I will send hornets before thee, which shall drive out the Hivite, the Canaanite, and the Hittite, from before thee.

29 I will not drive them out from before thee in one year; lest the land become desolate, and the beast of the field multiply against thee.

30 By little and little I will drive them out from before thee, until thou be increased, and inherit the land.

31 And I will set thy bounds from the Red sea even unto the sea of the Philistines, and from the desert unto the river: for I will deliver the inhabitants of the land into your hand; and thou shalt drive them out before thee.

32 Thou shalt make no covenant with them, nor with their gods.

33 They shall not dwell in thy land, lest they make thee sin against me: for if thou serve their gods, it will surely be a snare unto thee.

White Man 1

Re: AMERICA's LAST HOPE

Post by White Man 1 » Mon Feb 06, 2017 7:22 am

permela wrote:CAN "AMERICAN VALUES" SAVE US?

A military dictatorship may the only way in which White Americans and their civilization can be saved now that they have become a well divided minority. This may be what Donald Trump plans, according to the video at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rM-WpZ0ZO4Y#t=13.445427. Although Trump is an American of Scottish ancestry, his dictatorship may be more like the one that Karl Marx had in mind than one that would suit us.

THE WORD "AMERICAN" ONCE MEANT WHITE

Recent generations may not realize that America was making great progress even though it was over 90% White, and that Negroes and other non-Whites were not even viewed as being American (particularly in the South), before England's imperialist Jewish bankers (who have ruled England in the name of the crown since the "Glorious Revolution" of 1688) declared their World Wars against Germany,

Until then, the population of the USA and Canada was of north-western European and Protestant ancestry, and from the Germanic and Celtic nations of western Europe and Scandinavia. North America might have been almost 100% White if Jews had not polluted our race by importing Negroes in accordance with the following racist teachings and wisdom:

Quote from Exodus 23, King James Version (KJV) at https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?s ... on=KJV;OJB
27 I will send my fear before thee, and will destroy all the people to whom thou shalt come, and I will make all thine enemies turn their backs unto thee.

28 And I will send hornets before thee, which shall drive out the Hivite, the Canaanite, and the Hittite, from before thee.

29 I will not drive them out from before thee in one year; lest the land become desolate, and the beast of the field multiply against thee.

30 By little and little I will drive them out from before thee, until thou be increased, and inherit the land.

31 And I will set thy bounds from the Red sea even unto the sea of the Philistines, and from the desert unto the river: for I will deliver the inhabitants of the land into your hand; and thou shalt drive them out before thee.

32 Thou shalt make no covenant with them, nor with their gods.

33 They shall not dwell in thy land, lest they make thee sin against me: for if thou serve their gods, it will surely be a snare unto thee.
The only thing thaf can "save" us is hard work and dedication to the program of the National Alliance. Putting faith blindly in military dictatorships, middle eastern hocus pocus, or the President will steer our race directly into the rocks.

So where do we begin? Well, first of all, to understand the mess we are in today, we need to find the people of our own race who would see to our destruction, and counter their drivel about "tolerance" and "diversity". A good start would be in your local church. No one person can influence the community quite like the pastor, priest, or reverend. Listen to what they are telling the congregation, and counter their destructive words with facts. Not with bible verses, which easilly contradict each other, but proven and tested facts from peer-reviewed sources. The people we want for the Alliance will respond to this method, even if it is just a small wake up call.

That being said, beware of folks who cling staunchly to Christianity. They aren't likely to be truely critical thinkers, but rather "sheep". We do not need sheep. We need wolves, willing to outsmart, out maneuver, and triumph over the "shepherd".

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:28 am

Very good, White Man 1.

No offense, permela, but we in the Alliance do not look to the Jewish Torah for inspiration and guidance, nor should the rest of White America.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Wed Feb 08, 2017 2:28 am

permela wrote:A military dictatorship may the only way in which White Americans and their civilization can be saved now that they have become a well divided minority. This may be what Donald Trump plans....
There's no shortcutting our race's salvation through any dictator or any other kind of coup, change of government, or what have you---even if benevolent to Whites. Without the consciousness instilled in all our race, those actions will fail us.

No, our salvation lies in awakening and developing within Whites who are receptive for our message the awesome path of the Creator's purpose ---our reach for godhood with divine consciousness of that purpose and the ordering of our lives and energies to that purpose. Our message must become the only one Whites of the present and future must know if we're to survive and attain that purpose. It is the slow and difficult way, but totally necessary.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

permela

"looking to the Jewish Torah for inspiration and guidance"

Post by permela » Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:36 pm

Jews (and even their enemies) will want to censor what I wrote below because it tells the truth.
permela wrote:North America might have been almost 100% White if Jews had not polluted our race by importing Negroes in accordance with the following racist teachings and wisdom:

The point that I tried to make via the quote above is that Jews (whose religion is the wisdom of the genocidal Jews who wrote the Torah) have understood for thousands of years that "HORNETS" can help them to destroy our race/civilization.

I doubt that I am the only participant in this forum who knows that cunning Jewish ship owners played a major role in the importation of Negro slaves ("hornets") into America, and that Negroes and their mixed breed descendants have wrecked havoc on our race/civilization with the help of the Jews who own the mediaocracy in which we now live.

Please explain to me why any intelligent person who read my words above carefully enough to understand my point would interpret them as my advocating that members of the Alliance should:
Will Williams wrote:look to the Jewish Torah for inspiration and guidance . . .
I DO believe that the Jewish masses have benefited from "looking to the Jewish Torah for inspiration and guidance" for thousands of years, and that the wisdom of the cunning Jews who wrote the Torah has helped Jews to destroy our race/civilization, not just today, but for thousands of years, unfortunately.

I DO believe that the Semitic ancestors of the half-breeds who call themselves Jews today were as (or more) savage and genocidal as any race, even before they migrated from Ethiopia into southeastern Arabia thousands or years ago, where they became shepherds, and that these shepherds and terrorists, e.g., HYKSOS, eventually conquered all of the Aryan farmers of the Fertile Crescent.

I doubt that I am the only participant in this forum who knows that Jews created Christianity in order to motivate the Aryans who created the civilizations of Southern Europe a few thousand years ago to donate money, i.e., tithes, that were given to the Jews in Jerusalem.

I doubt that I am the only participant in this forum who knows that Christianity was imposed on the ancestors of a billion Europeans via terrorism and wars, in the same way that the Muslim religion has been imposed on the ancestors of a billion members of Aryan and non-Aryan races in the Middle East and southeastern Asia (Europe will be next).

I am probably the only participant in this forum who knows that "the Hivite, the Canaanite, and the Hittite" were:
* Farmers who were genetically a part of our Aryan race/civilization.
* Descendants of the Natufian http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natufian and Kebaran http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kebaran_culture races who were the first farmers and who created the first civilization of earth well over ten millennia ago.
* Descendants of hunter-gatherers who left the African Sahel during the last glacial maximum, which began over twenty thousand years ago.
* Driven into Anatolia from the Fertile Crescent by Semitic herdsmen, e.g., HYKSOS.
* Migrated to Europe and Central Asia from Anatolia.
* Populated northern Europe, from which the Cro-Magnon race of hunter-gatherers fled during the last glacial maximum.
* Created the civilizations of southern Europe, which warmed up enough for agriculture about five thousand years before northern Europe did, and fell apart due to miscegenation between Aryan farmers and the women of the Cro-Magnon hunter-gatherers.

I am probably the only participant in this forum who will ever read the evidence for my conclusions above. If not, I suggest that anyone who is interested begin by reading a few paragraphs of "A Predominantly Neolithic Origin for European Paternal Lineages" that were published in the scientific journal at http://journals.plos.org/plosbiology/ar ... io.1000285.

I have posted more information about this topic elsewhere in this forum, which I doubt anyone took seriously, since my hero Dr. William Pierce had different ideas, unfortunately.

I shall end this post now, since I suspect that it has already become too long to be read by all but a few members of this forum, and that it will enrage the few who do read it.

I shall end by expressing my appreciation for the weekly Dissident Voices Broadcasts of my heroes Kevin Alfred STROM and his predecessor Dr. William PIERCE (I have probably heard all of them, from the first to the last).

We might be allowed to hear the truth more often if it were not so DISRUPTIVE !

Those who hide from the truth and ban those who tell it sign their own death warrants.Image"HG J is found in greatest concentration in the Southwestern Arabian Peninsula. Migration from Arabia into the Fertile Crescent has been a constant pattern of human movement in the Middle East since antiquity. As such, the Arabian peninsula has long been accepted as the original Semitic Urheimat by a majority of scholars. Older theories positing Mesopotamia as the Semitic homeland were severely undermined by the identification of the non-Semitic Sumerian culture in Mesopotamia in the late 19th century..." Quote from https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?ti ... 2#HomelandImageMap # 12 - "Some nomadic peoples, especially herders, may also move to raid settled communities ... This lifestyle ... is possibly associated with the appearance of Semitic languages in the region of the Ancient Near East."

"Historically nomadic herder lifestyles have led to warrior-based cultures that have made them fearsome enemies of settled people." "The nomadic lifestyle was well suited to warfare, and the steppe horse riders became some of the most militarily potent peoples in the world".

For thousands of years small bands of nomadic herdsmen on horseback, e.g., Genghis Khan, could escape with impunity after they invaded the territories of millions of farmers and terrorized, raped, massacred and plundered them, thereby permanently degrading our increasingly decadent civilization.

MOVE THE SCROLL BAR AT THE BOTTOM OF THE IMAGE BELOW TO YOUR RIGHT IF YOU WANT TO SEE THAT THE ORIGINS OF ALL ARYAN LANGUAGES.

ImagePartial tree of Indo-Hittite languages. Canaan was the father of "... Heth [ancestor of the Hittites ...]". Branches are in order of first attestation; those to the left are Centum, those to the right are Satem. Languages in red are extinct. White labels indicate categories / un-attested proto-languages. Did this linguistic tree begin branching before or after R1b families settled in the forests of Palestine ~20 KYA?

Where did all Indo-European languages originate? "... southern Turkey, as the most plausible origin — a region that had also been proposed as the origin of Indo-European by the archaeologist Colin Renfrew, in 1987, because it was the source from which agriculture spread to Europe." See http://www.nytimes.com/2012/08/24/scien ... html?_r=1&

Will Williams

Re: "looking to the Jewish Torah for inspiration and guidanc

Post by Will Williams » Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:13 pm

permela wrote: I doubt that I am the only participant in this forum who knows that cunning Jewish ship owners played a major role in the importation of Negro slaves ("hornets") into America...
You're right. You're not the only participant who knows that. However, Whites must accept some responsibility for bringing Negroes to America to pick their cotton.
I doubt that I am the only participant in this forum who knows that Jews created Christianity...

Yes, many here understand that Christianity sprang from Judaism and that Christians worship the Jew's tribal god.
I doubt that I am the only participant in this forum who knows that Christianity was imposed on the ancestors of a billion Europeans via terrorism and wars...
Right again. Europeans' pre-Christian beliefs were heroic, Nature-based, and in line with the character of Aryans, not Semites. The otherworldly, superstitious Semitic belief system was imposed on European Man at the point of a lance.
I have posted more information about this topic elsewhere in this forum, which I doubt anyone took seriously, since my hero Dr. William Pierce had different ideas, unfortunately.
What seems unfortunate for you shouldn't be unfortunate at all, permela. White Biocentrism and the National Alliance are grounded in the belief system of the man who is a hero to all of us: Dr. William Pierce. It is in his teachings that we put our own beliefs and try to convince others of our people that it is those beliefs that are the LAST HOPE for AMERICA and the RACE. It can't be emphasized enough Dr. Pierce's opinion of Christianity and what Dr. Revilo Oliver called the Big Jew Book: The "Holy" Bible.

For the second time this month I put up this quote by William Pierce so there is no misunderstanding how he felt about Christianity. I can't say it any better:
---

“The greatest obstacle to the survival of our race is Christianity. Even with all their malice and cunning, the Jews would pose no real threat to the race were it not for their Christian collaborators. In the U.S. just as in South Africa, the Jews may be pulling a lot of strings behind the scenes, but the troops in the war against the White Race are mainly White Christians filled with religious guilt and obsessed with the need to expiate that guilt by sacrificing their own race on the altar of ‘equality’.

“…Let us never forget…that Christianity itself is an alien, hostile, racially destructive creed of Jewish origin, and in the future most of those who have fallen under its spell will continue to be our enemies and the enemies of our race.”
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Wade Hampton III

Post by Wade Hampton III » Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:03 pm

Will Williams wrote: “The greatest obstacle to the survival of our race is Christianity. Even with all their malice and cunning, the Jews would pose no real threat to the race were it not for their Christian collaborators. In the U.S. just as in South Africa, the Jews may be pulling a lot of strings behind the scenes, but the troops in the war against the White Race are mainly White Christians filled with religious guilt and obsessed with the need to expiate that guilt by sacrificing their own race on the altar of ‘equality’.

“…Let us never forget…that Christianity itself is an alien, hostile, racially destructive creed of Jewish origin, and in the future most of those who have fallen under its spell will continue to be our enemies and the enemies of our race.”[/size][/b]
Correct me if I am wrong, but I believe it was White Christians in the 8th USAAF who flew
B-17's over Germany to bomb their fellow Whites into oblivion.
Murderers
Murderers
B-17(b).jpg (238.75 KiB) Viewed 5059 times

permela

How Jews Win Without Lifting a Finger

Post by permela » Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:30 pm

Once Aryans become a minority, can democracy save their race/civilization?

DIVIDE AND CONQUER !

Jews know that Jew-worshipers are stupid and naive enough to be easily lied into genocidal wars for Israel and against each other, e.g., into the two World Wars that England declared against Germany.

According to David Irving, Jewish peon Winston Churchill had to bomb Germany for six months in order to get the war going, by forcing Hitler to retaliate.

permela

Post by permela » Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:37 am

Will Williams wrote:
permela wrote:I doubt that I am the only participant in this forum who knows that cunning Jewish ship owners played a major role in the importation of Negro slaves ("hornets") into America...
You're right. You're not the only participant who knows that. However, Whites must accept some responsibility for bringing Negroes to America to pick their cotton.
95% of Southerners never owned a slave. Those who did not own slaves had to work for slave wages, since they had to compete with slave owners, and sell their cotton, etc. in the same market place. The ancestors of most Negroes came to America because of slavery, so slavery was the worst thing that ever happened to American Aryans.

I sometimes wonder if Aryans and their society would be more sane if rabid preachers had not taught Aryans (especially southerners) to worship a Jew and to identify themselves as Jews by adoption, that the Bible is the word of God, etc.

The Bible explicitly sanctions the enslavement of non-Jews by Jews. From the time that Aryan children were old enough to attend church until they died, some of their Christian preachers pounded into their heads the idea that slavery was the will of god. How many Aryans would have accepted slavery otherwise? I know that a few of my ancestors did unfortunately. I am thankful that some of them did not.

Terrorism and blind faith are the bedrock of the Christian religion. Christians are taught that those who blindly believe the Bible and what their preachers tell them about it will be saved from eternal torture in hell, have eternal life in paradise with their Jew god, and become god's chosen people too, by adoption.

For Christians to read the Bible was once forbidden. I suspect that many of those who try to do so give up because it is so difficult to read and understand, and so full of unbelievable nonsense and insanity. I doubt that many Christians have ever understood or read much of what is written in the Bible critically. Trying to understand and read the Bible carefully from beginning to end takes a long time and is hard work.