Louis Farrakhan files $5B defamation suit against ADL over ‘false’ antisemitism claims

Summaries and links to news items
JohnUbele

Louis Farrakhan files $5B defamation suit against ADL over ‘false’ antisemitism claims

Post by JohnUbele » Sun Oct 22, 2023 4:31 am

"...Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan, who for decades has spouted off about “Satanic” Jews who control the government and Hollywood and once called Hitler a “great man” — is claiming his venomous reputation is a “false narrative” pushed by the Anti-Defamation League.

Farrakhan, 90, has filed a $4.8 billion Manhattan Federal Court lawsuit against the civil rights group, accusing it of interfering with his First Amendment rights by wrongly labeling him an antisemite.

“This lawsuit is to ensure that the abuse, misuse, and false use of the terms ‘anti-Semite,’ ‘anti-Semitic,’ and ‘antisemitism,’ as falsely charged by the [ADL] is permanently barred from being a tool to defame [Farrakhan and the Nation of Islam] and stifle the exercise of constitutional rights,”‘ he contends in court papers.

Farrakhan contended he “has never harmed a hair on the head of any Jewish person or even advocated for such,” and boasted he “honors, respects, and even admires many members of the Jewish community, including his boyhood idol and one of the greatest violinists, Jascha Heifetz, who was a Russian Jew, and his own Jewish violin teachers.”

He called his contentious relationship with the ADL a “battle of Biblical proportions” and buttressed his court filing with 787 pages of “supporting” documents..."

Source:
https://nypost.com/2023/10/21/louis-far ... itism/amp/

JohnUbele

Re: Louis Farrakhan files $5B defamation suit against ADL over ‘false’ antisemitism claims

Post by JohnUbele » Sun Oct 22, 2023 10:20 am

JohnUbele wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2023 8:53 am
This link has some information about the case:

https://dockets.justia.com/docket/new-y ... 110/608384

"...Defendant: Anti-Defamation League

Defendant: Simon Wiesenthal Center

Defendant: Johnathan Greenblatt

Defendant: Abraham Cooper..."

Will Williams

Re: Louis Farrakhan files $5B defamation suit against ADL over ‘false’ antisemitism claims

Post by Will Williams » Sun Oct 22, 2023 10:41 am

JohnUbele wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2023 4:31 am
"...Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan, who for decades has spouted off about “Satanic” Jews who control the government and Hollywood and once called Hitler a “great man” — is claiming his venomous reputation is a “false narrative” pushed by the Anti-Defamation League.

Farrakhan, 90, has filed a $4.8 billion Manhattan Federal Court lawsuit against the civil rights group, accusing it of interfering with his First Amendment rights by wrongly labeling him an antisemite.

“This lawsuit is to ensure that the abuse, misuse, and false use of the terms ‘anti-Semite,’ ‘anti-Semitic,’ and ‘antisemitism,’ as falsely charged by the [ADL] is permanently barred from being a tool to defame [Farrakhan and the Nation of Islam] and stifle the exercise of constitutional rights,”‘ he contends in court papers...
Farrakhan has for years stated his defense to these Jews' charge that he is an anti-Semite: viewtopic.phpf=30&t=3996&p=14493&hilit= ... ite#p14493 :lol:
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Sun Oct 22, 2023 10:58 am

Participating in the lawfare game is draining in time and resources. Considering that some Jews and a Congoid and his crew are going at it is a situation I'd rather they be in than us.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

JohnUbele

Post by JohnUbele » Sun Oct 22, 2023 11:17 am

Jim Mathias wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2023 10:58 am
Participating in the lawfare game is draining in time and resources. Considering that some Jews and a Congoid and his crew are going at it is a situation I'd rather they be in than us.

This letter is a good read, it's from the summer of 2010:

Minister Louis Farrakhan's Letter To ADL's Abraham Foxman
https://www.finalcall.com/artman/publis ... 7116.shtml

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Mon Oct 23, 2023 12:14 am

JohnUbele wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2023 11:17 am
Jim Mathias wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2023 10:58 am

This letter is a good read, it's from the summer of 2010:

Minister Louis Farrakhan's Letter To ADL's Abraham Foxman
https://www.finalcall.com/artman/publis ... 7116.shtml
While my good wishes go out to Minister Farrakhan and his fellow tribesmen, frankly this latest newsj isn't a part of any White's fight at this time. Does the minister help us in our cause in any meaningful way? No, we can't even call him an ally.

I'd rather see a cessation of promoting and assisting of all non-White causes on this forum. Be advised that my status here on WB is as a volunteer moderator not an employee, therefore I cannot issue Holy Writ in this or any other matter. But having worked with Will for so long, I believe I have good understanding of Alliance's policies and practices and can impart them to our forum members. Thanks for listening.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

JohnUbele

Post by JohnUbele » Thu Oct 26, 2023 6:32 am

sonsofboston wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2023 7:31 pm
Antisemitism has gone from meaning someone who hates Jews to someone the Jews hate

I am a little hesitant to post this here, my apologies if some users of the site have become annoyed with me.

I came across this page a little while ago and I think it's relevant to this thread. I have not had the chance to go through the items listed on the link below, but some people may find them informative in some way:

"...On October 16, 2023, which was the 28th Anniversary of the Million Man March, the Honorable Minister Louis Farrakhan and the Nation of Islam (NOI) sued the ADL, its CEO, Johnathan Greenblatt, SWC, and Rabbi Abraham Cooper of the SWC in the Federal Court of the Southern District of New York for 1st Amendment violations and for defamation.

For over 40 years, the Defendants have falsely labeled Minister Farrakhan and the NOI as “anti-Semites,” and as “anti-Semitic” because of a difference in theological viewpoints, and for his pointing out misbehavior of some members of the Jewish community, among other things. This false labeling has hindered Minister Farrakhan in his Mission, which is to deliver the Truth taught by the Most Honorable Elijah Muhammad that will correct the condition of spiritual, mental and moral death of the Black man and woman of America that came as a result of the 310 years of chattel slavery and over 150 years of oppression and suppression thereafter..."

Source:
https://noi.org/noivadl/

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Thu Oct 26, 2023 12:06 pm

JohnUbele wrote:
Thu Oct 26, 2023 6:32 am
sonsofboston wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2023 7:31 pm
Antisemitism has gone from meaning someone who hates Jews to someone the Jews hate
Sons, that has been true ever since the ADL was founded more than 100 years ago.
I am a little hesitant to post this here, my apologies if some users of the site have become annoyed with me.
Yes, John, some, including myself have found your style of commentary irksome at times, but as a former NA activist who now lives in Iran, your perspective on the Iran & Allies vs. Israel/U.S has been valuable, particularly during the current conflict between Israel and her enemies since 10/7/23.
..."For over 40 years, the [ADL and their Jew co-defendants] have falsely labeled Minister Farrakhan and the NOI as “anti-Semites,” and as “anti-Semitic” because of a difference in theological viewpoints, and for his pointing out misbehavior of some members of the Jewish community, among other things. This false labeling has hindered Minister Farrakhan in his Mission, which is to deliver the Truth [about Jewish perfidy]...."
Source:https://noi.org/noivadl/
It's good to learn of this big defamation lawsuit brought by Mr. Farrakhan and his NOI against arguably the biggest defamers in history. The misnamed Anti-Defamation League once named Dr. William Pierce "the most dangerous man in America" for merely doing what Louis Farrakhan has also been doing for 40 years: exposing the truth about Jews.

Pierce and his National Alliance did not have the means or the inclination to take his Jew accusers to court, but I'm pretty sure he would be pleased today to learn Black nationalist Farrakhan and his racial separatist NOI have taken on the challenge to call the ADL and the other Jew co-defendants accountable for their hateful, damaging defamations.

For background on the anti-Gentile ADL simply put "adl" in the search block at nationalvanguard.org and dozens of articles will appear, mostly dealing with Jew defamation of Whites.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

JohnUbele

Post by JohnUbele » Tue Oct 31, 2023 5:25 am

sonsofboston wrote:
Thu Oct 26, 2023 3:52 pm
I remember Dr. Pierce stating in an ADV broadcast he had brought a lawsuit against the American government to prevent them from sending missiles to Israel, but the lawsuit was unsuccessful because he was unable to get a reputable lawyer to help him press the case.

I think I remember hearing this one. It might have been during the '73 war.