Lexington rabbi responds to 'horrifyingly violent' threats against student Jewish center

Summaries and links to news items
JohnUbele

Lexington rabbi responds to 'horrifyingly violent' threats against student Jewish center

Post by JohnUbele » Tue Aug 15, 2023 12:34 pm

"...A Lexington man is accused of threatening the city’s Jewish community. Police charged Sendil Nathan with terroristic threatening, who they say threatened Rabbi Shlomo Litvin and the Chabad Jewish Student Center.

"Chabad here at UK is not the largest Jewish student center at a university, but the community that comes here is incredibly grateful to have that support system," said Litvin, who also chairs the Kentucky Jewish Council.

For Jewish members of the Cats community, the home along Columbia Avenue is a space to safely express their faith..."

Source:
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/lexin ... r-AA1fhvJY

Supremely White

Re: Lexington rabbi responds to 'horrifyingly violent' threats against student Jewish center

Post by Supremely White » Tue Aug 15, 2023 10:53 pm

The Kentucky Jewish Council?! Is there one in every bloody state of the jew s a ?
Kinda off topic here, but is anyone else here familiar with Brother Nathaniel? If so, do you fancy that he may be some form of controlled opposition?
Hitler was right.

JohnUbele

Re: Lexington rabbi responds to 'horrifyingly violent' threats against student Jewish center

Post by JohnUbele » Wed Aug 16, 2023 1:45 am

Supremely White wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2023 10:53 pm
The Kentucky Jewish Council?! Is there one in every bloody state of the jew s a ?
Kinda off topic here, but is anyone else here familiar with Brother Nathaniel? If so, do you fancy that he may be some form of controlled opposition?

There seems to be a pretty large population of Jews in Louisville, at least from what I've seen. It does kind of make sense because that city does have a large economy and a lot of money does go through that city. The mayor of the city is Craig Greenberg.

Craig Greenberg:
https://louisvilleky.gov/government/may ... -greenberg

I have seen some of Kapner's videos in the past, I think some of them were at least somewhat interesting and informative. I remember one where he really went after Kamala Harris and was talking her Jewish husband and how Harris is a Jewish puppet.