"Neo-Nazi" Organic Coffee Company

Summaries and links to news items
Grimork

"Neo-Nazi" Organic Coffee Company

Post by Grimork » Mon Jul 04, 2022 10:34 am

https://t.me/AboveTimeCoffee [Above Time Coffee telegram account (I haven't found a website YET!)]

https://www.idsnews.com/article/2022/06 ... n-language [shitty Jew screeching news story].
Above Time Coffee Roasters LLC, a Bloomington-based coffee business run by controversial Schooner Creek Farm co-owner Sarah Dye, is facing criticism over alleged use of neo-Nazi imagery and language.

After Dye announced Above Time’s launch on Instagram and posted the business’s first tweet on May 9, commenters began questioning the business’s logo, language and policies. Dye did not respond to the IDS’s request for comment.

Dye has previously been accused of having ties to the now-disbanded white supremacist group Identity Evropa and has admitted to posting white supremacist ideology in an online chatroom. Identity Evropa, rebranded as the American Identity Movement before it disbanded in November 2020, reportedly aims to offer a less obvious version of white supremacy that appeals to younger Americans, according to the Southern Poverty Law Center.

When the group was active, Dye was allegedly well-connected with leaders, recruiters and extremists such as Nolan Brewer, who pleaded guilty to a federal hate crime charge May 21, 2019, for vandalizing and bringing homemade destructive weapons to an Indianapolis synagogue with the intent to burn it down.

Dye was also the center of a controversy surrounding the Bloomington Farmer’s Market in 2019. After she was removed from the Nashville Farmer’s Market for belonging to Identity Evropa, protests began at the Bloomington market to remove her, and the market was eventually shut down for two weeks out of fear of violence.

The business’s name, Above Time, has been accused of referring to the neo-Nazi book “The Lightning and the Sun,” which is dedicated to Adolf Hitler “as a tribute of unfailing love and loyalty.” The business’s logo depicts four coffee beans forming a cross, each with a jagged line and section darkened to form an “x”.
We are getting closer to being able to launch! Stay tuned for fresh roasted, organic coffee- delivered to your door. For our people, by our people.

Above Time Coffee is fair trade and organic. In contrast to the worldview of globalist parasites, we support the idea that farmers should be able to make a living *in their own homelands*, and we believe that sustainable agriculture is intrinsic to the nature of European people!

You can enjoy our coffee knowing that it comes from farms using earth-friendly growing practices and that it's not laced with toxic pesticides and fungicides.

And remember, we are also #NKC. -Not Kosher Certified-

Stay tuned, and thank you for your support!

Sounds like I will be exclusively buying this coffee, if Sarah Dye succeeds in getting it off the ground. :D

RCavallius

Re: "Neo-Nazi" Organic Coffee Company

Post by RCavallius » Mon Jul 04, 2022 12:27 pm

I'll buy some, too - I just hope it's strong!
H0216

C.E. Whiteoak

Post by C.E. Whiteoak » Mon Jul 04, 2022 12:54 pm

8-) 8-) I want some! Yes I do! I'll drink it hot, I'll drink it iced, I'll drink it warmed over from yesterday morning. If I live long enough to see the parasites pushed out, I want to be wide awake when it happens.

Grimork

Post by Grimork » Mon Jul 04, 2022 1:46 pm

Agree! She mentioned being able to start orders in July. Fingers crossed.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Tue Jul 05, 2022 3:18 pm

Grimork wrote:
Mon Jul 04, 2022 10:34 am
https://t.me/AboveTimeCoffee [Above Time Coffee telegram account (I haven't found a website YET!)]

https://www.idsnews.com/article/2022/06 ... n-language [shitty Jew screeching news story].
Dye has previously been accused of having ties to the now-disbanded white supremacist group Identity Evropa and has admitted to posting white supremacist ideology in an online chatroom. Identity Evropa, rebranded as the American Identity Movement before it disbanded in November 2020, reportedly aims to offer a less obvious version of white supremacy that appeals to younger Americans, according to the Southern Poverty Law Center.

:roll:
[The Jewish SPLC has young Americans pegged wrong.]

When the group was active, Dye was allegedly well-connected with leaders, recruiters and extremists such as Nolan Brewer, who pleaded guilty to a federal hate crime charge May 21, 2019, for vandalizing and bringing homemade destructive weapons to an Indianapolis synagogue with the intent to burn it down.

[That Identity Europa leader sounds like an idiot. No wonder the now kinder and gentler group had to change its name.]
[...]
And remember, we are also #NKC. -Not Kosher Certified-[/quote]

Found this: https://indianapublicmedia.org/news/sar ... ice-tv.php

Sarah Dye, a vendor at the Bloomington Farmers’ Market who calls herself an Identitarian, is generating some more controversy online.

Dye did an interview with Red Ice TV, an online alt-media site, that gained several thousand views on YouTube between Wednesday and Thursday. According to NPR, Lana Lokteff started the media company to promote her white nationalist ideologies.

In the video, Dye says she’s an “Identitarian European” and has expressed those views online. Experts say the Identitarian movement is based on racism and exclusion.

But she tells Lokteff she hasn't expressed those views publicly at the market. Dye says she's been subject to endless harassment by Antifa.

The Anti-Defamation League says Antifa is an anti-fascist protest movement that opposes far right-wing movements.

“I do think that a large part of this is because I am formerly a leftist, I used to consider myself a feminist several years ago, and I kind of woke up to traditional values," Dye says in the interview.

Abby Ang, head of “No Space for Hate” says Dye’s comments in the 40-minute interview generated hundreds of angry comments. Many of the comments are aimed at Antifa.

One person suggested farmers "shoot members of Antifa in the legs and feed them head first to the hogs while still alive."...
---

If Sara can go from being a "leftist feminist" to an Identitarian and alleged "supremacist," she can come all the way over to being a National Alliance White racial separatist. When y'all order her NKC coffee send her "What is the NA?" We will drink and sell her coffee for her with pleasure.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

RCavallius

Post by RCavallius » Tue Jul 05, 2022 5:23 pm

Will Williams wrote:
Tue Jul 05, 2022 3:18 pm
When y'all order her NKC coffee send her "What is the NA?" We will drink and sell her coffee for her with pleasure.[/size]

Yes sir!
H0216

Richard_G_603

Post by Richard_G_603 » Tue Jul 05, 2022 5:30 pm

I am a big fan of a nice high quality cup off coffee, but most of those vendors are abhorrent people, so its very nice to find this! She'll have an order from me!

White_Vengeance
Location: In the Whitest possible location, high in the Appalachian Mountains, deep in the heart of Dixie.

Post by White_Vengeance » Tue Jul 05, 2022 6:49 pm

Although not a big coffee drinker, I'll gladly place an order to support Sarah Dye and Schooner Creek Farms / Above Time Coffee Roasters, LLC. Any organization that can arouse the ire of the jew "anti-White, hate organization" ADL and Antifa definitely has my support. If I don't drink the coffee I'll donate it to a poverty-stricken White family in Appalachia. I'm pretty confident that those folks, the REAL forgotten poor in America, haven't had a real decent cup of coffee for too many years to count.

The article states that Antifa is an anti-facist organization that opposes all right-wing movements. Strange: I thought Antifa was nothing more than a breeding ground for spoiled, effeminate, mixed-up adolescent, couch-potato White kids whose sole objective is to teach them how best to worship the subhuman negro culture. That is the image the effeminate creeps in Antifa project while they're burning down major metropolises in the name of "peaceful protests" over the suicide of George "Dead Groid" Floyd, otherwise known as St. George of Fentanyl, who committed suicide when he ingested enough fentanyl to choke to death fifteen horses.
Any White person who can see the threat to the future of the White race today and who refuses, whether from cowardice or selfishness, to stand up for his/her people does not deserve to be counted among them.

Richard_G_603

Post by Richard_G_603 » Tue Jul 05, 2022 10:30 pm

Out of curiosity, would an openly racially conscious business like this have any avenue to purchase advertising spots on NA media outputs? Like a spot every so often on the 24/hr radio broadcast or even a mention at the end of an ADV. It's a great potential source of revenue for the Alliance, and an excellent way to help support and make sustainable businesses of racially conscious whites.

RCavallius

Post by RCavallius » Wed Jul 06, 2022 12:06 am

Richard_G_603 wrote:
Tue Jul 05, 2022 10:30 pm
Out of curiosity, would an openly racially conscious business like this have any avenue to purchase advertising spots on NA media outputs? Like a spot every so often on the 24/hr radio broadcast or even a mention at the end of an ADV. It's a great potential source of revenue for the Alliance, and an excellent way to help support and make sustainable businesses of racially conscious whites.
This is way above my pay grade, but I would say that we would have to be VERY SELECTIVE if we were to allow this. There would be potential advertisers whose ideology is not necessarily compatible with ours in certain key respects. For example, although they are pro-White and I respect them for that, I would not like the idea of CI businesses advertising on any of our sites or on our radio program.

However, I think if it were done carefully, it could be beneficial to the National Alliance and also to other good white people. We just don't want to allow the creeping in of any kind of 'big tent' stuff.

But, like I said, this is way above my pay grade. I'm just throwing in my two cents.
H0216