Post by John Yurgel » Mon Jul 27, 2020 8:54 pm

https://www.fox29.com/news/philadelphia ... mitic-meme

This was his post.
GoWgzz8jmkY.jpg
GoWgzz8jmkY.jpg (56.24 KiB) Viewed 1993 times

Jim Mathias

Re: Kevins quote in the news again.

Post by Jim Mathias » Tue Jul 28, 2020 10:38 pm

This misattribution seems deliberate in this day and age where anyone can get on the internet and find out who really said that. Why deliberate? Jake Tapper is a highly paid presstitute who knows good and well how to do his homework.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

John Yurgel

Post by John Yurgel » Thu Jul 30, 2020 3:34 pm

Jim Mathias wrote:
Tue Jul 28, 2020 10:38 pm
This misattribution seems deliberate in this day and age where anyone can get on the internet and find out who really said that. Why deliberate? Jake Tapper is a highly paid presstitute who knows good and well how to do his homework.
I'm completely amused by this trend of some "redpilled" blacks calling out the Jews.
In the article they blacked out the picture of the cartoon Jew this was the first copy I came across that was complete I didn't even realize that it was a Tapper tweet until you mentioned it.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Fri Jul 31, 2020 12:32 am

This topic of who said something first has come up several times before on WB, like here: viewtopic.php?f=27&t=1766

I'm interest in learning who first said this: "If you want to find out who controls things, give Mel Gibson a drink."
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ