discrimination on college campuses,
several US officials told the Associated
Press.
A Jewed Trump
A Jewed Trump
66244.JPG (54 KiB) Viewed 5149 times
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/worl ... 41696.html

PhuBai68

Re: Trump Defining Judaism As Nationality!

Post by PhuBai68 » Sun Dec 15, 2019 12:39 pm

I consider Jews almost as a cult.
Jews can be hasidic, ultra-orthodox, orthodox, moderate or atheist.
They can be almost pure European, ashkenazi or partially or totally semitic.

I posted on Stormfront about this, certain groups have that glue that bonds them.
They're proud of who they are and their heritage.
Various ethnic groups - Armenians, Polish, Germans, Swiss, Greeks - but HERE in the United States, Canada and Australia we're a blend.
Myself as an example, a Heinz 57, ••• Germanic, Ireland/Scotland, England/Wales, Norway, Sweden, East Europe/Russia, Finland ••• in that order percentage-wise.
Mainly the first three - strange, I was always "English and German" until my wife had me do a DNA test.

The only thing we have to bond us would be a religion or our whiteness and THAT hasn't been working all that well.
Being I'm agnostic I have only my whiteness to bond me with other white people.

"America's white population has declined to only 62% since the Immigration Act was passed in 1965."

From another thread that's now locked - I wonder EXACTLY HOW MANY of that 62% are actually "WHITE"?
I know looking at mug shots online many times I'm seeing an obvious mestizo and under the photo it says "white".
How many Arabs, Pakistanis, Afghans, Indians, mestizos might also be in that 62%?
It's not diversity, it's displacement.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Sun Dec 15, 2019 6:37 pm

Wade Hampton III wrote:Free speech advocates fear broader definition
of antisemitism could limit criticism of Israeli
government policies towards Palestinians. The
order will widen the federal government’s
definition of antisemitism and instruct it
to be used in enforcing laws against
discrimination on college campuses,
I vaguely recall back in the 1980s when that disgusting Jew "talk jock" Alan Berg was whacked and the government tried to pin it on The Order boys for violating his civil rights, based on his race, his nationality or his religion, there was a problem: Berg was an American and atheist, so those two were ruled out. The government didn't want to admit back then Jews are a race, so what a dilemma?

Anyway Trump may have resolved that problem with this executive order by saying Jews have a "shared ancestry." Like their race, perhaps. :roll:

More here: https://nationalvanguard.org/2019/12/tr ... -campuses/

ImagePresident Trump signs a new executive order that makes criticism of Jews essentially illegal at all US schools. He is seen here signing the order at a Hanukkah reception at the White House. Look closely at the image. Your eyes aren’t deceiving you — standing in the Oval Office as Trump betrays the American people by signing this order, we see disgraced Jewish sex-parlor habitué and billionaire Robert Kraft, and the even more unspeakable Alan Dershowitz, close associate of another Jewish billionaire, sex criminal Jeffrey Epstein — who abused hundreds if not thousands of White teen girls. Dershowitz was identified by one of the girls as actually participating in multiple rapes and abuse incidents. Dershowitz also arranged for Epstein to get a “sweetheart” deal with Washington, so his worst crimes would go unpunished.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Wade Hampton III

Post by Wade Hampton III » Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:59 pm

Jews are purported to have had large armies and empires, but they were largely pastoralists who shared more in common with the Mongols in their violent disdain for high culture and intolerance, leaving behind few literary or technological achievements. Even the Western Wall, which Jews claim is their ancient Temple, is nothing more than the remnant of a Roman army fort.
Built By Rome
Built By Rome
67088.JPG (142.07 KiB) Viewed 4643 times
https://russia-insider.com/en/europeans ... pr/ri28112