A 100 mile wide "Constitution free" zone circles the USA.

Summaries and links to news items
permela

A 100 mile wide "Constitution free" zone circles the USA.

Post by permela » Fri Apr 07, 2017 6:54 pm

I am posting this topic in the NEWS ITEMS category because I could not find a category named "GOVERNMENT" in the Board Index of this forum.

I recommend the video called "Failure to Obey" Documentary on Checkpoint Refusal" at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bnMDXj6Nkzk . It reveals that Obama created a 100 mile wide "Constitution free" zone around the entire USA, and what may happen to anyone who is naive enough to expect government officials to respect his Constitutional rights, e.g., the right to remain silent, not to be searched without a warrant, etc., whether or not they are being video-taped. While such videos are being made, some cameras automatically upload them to the Internet in order to keep government officials from deleting them.

The malicious and ignorant government liars shown in this video broke into the vehicle of a man who refused to answer their questions, and in the process went out of their way to unnecessarily vandalize his property and to abuse, injure and physically torture him under the cover of law. They then imprisoned him and charged him with crimes that he did not commit, which were later dismissed by a judge. The government appealed so the man had to go to court anyway, and a jury decided that he was not guilty.

News media reported some of the details of what happened because their victim was a Christian preacher. The government treated him so unfairly that his sermons began to resemble messages that can be found on pro-White web sites. The beautiful poem about his ordeal at the end of this video shows how talented this preacher is. Too bad that he does not realize that his religion has helped the Jews whom he worships to corrupt and destroy our government and civilization.