Movement hobbyism in Georgia makes national news

Summaries and links to news items
Jim Mathias

Movement hobbyism in Georgia makes national news

Post by Jim Mathias » Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:54 am

In Georgia, reaction to KKK banner is a sign of the times
Story here http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/in-geo ... ailsignout

Long story short, business owner wants to stir up locals for the purposes of some business concept she's trying to kickstart in the city of Dahlonega, Georgia and uses some local Klan sympathizers by permitting them to put a banner up on one of her buildings in town.

It all seems to be a rather sordid affair to me.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Will Williams

Re: Movement hobbyism in Georgia makes national news

Post by Will Williams » Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:36 am

Jim Mathias wrote:
In Georgia, reaction to KKK banner is a sign of the times
Story here http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/in-geo ... ailsignout

Long story short, business owner wants to stir up locals for the purposes of some business concept she's trying to kickstart in the city of Dahlonega, Georgia and uses some local Klan sympathizers by permitting them to put a banner up on one of her buildings in town.

It all seems to be a rather sordid affair to me.
Yes, the media can't mention the National Alliance without including the word "hate." To her credit, at least the Washington Post reporter describes NA as separatist, not supremacists. NA was separatist before it was cool. :)

Former National Alliance member Chester Doles is mentioned. Chester once had an active NA Local Unit going strong there in the Dahlonega, GA, area 15 years or so ago. It appears now that Chester might be pinning his hopes on Donald Trump. From the article:
---
A black pickup truck parked across the street, and a muscular man got out, and a reporter from the local paper who’d just arrived told the women it was Chester Doles, a former leader in the Klan and a white-separatist group called the National Alliance who had gone to prison on federal weapons charges. He lived just outside town and was currently a personal trainer who also worked promoting “hate rock” concerts around the country. He pulled out a cellphone and began taking photographs. He said something to the women, but they couldn’t hear...

"...An openly gay man, he said he had never experienced any kind of bigotry in his two decades in Dahlonega.

“I think it’s a good idea not to be naive,” said Deb Rowe, the pub’s owner, and now they started talking about Chester Doles, who sometimes came in for a beer at the bar. Someone had noticed that on the building where the banner had been, inside a locked glass case near the door, there was a flier for Doles’s personal training services, showing him oiled up and smiling in full bodybuilder pose...

Doles, who was out driving in his truck, said he agreed with this assessment. He had been on the way home from the gym when he first saw the banner and the flags, he said, and thought to himself, “It’s been a long time coming.” He said he had recently raised his own flag for the first time in years — the American one, because he finally feels pleased with the direction of the country.

“In the last 50 years, I didn’t think we had the votes to elect a governor, much less a president,” Doles said. “And yet here we are today.”
Chester Doles in 2006
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ