Hamburg Police “Surrender” in Face of Massive Nonwhite Crime

Summaries and links to news items
Benjamin Bice

Hamburg Police “Surrender” in Face of Massive Nonwhite Crime

Post by Benjamin Bice » Thu Oct 15, 2015 12:54 am

Hamburg Police “Surrender” in Face of Massive Nonwhite Invader Crime Wave

Police in the second largest city in Germany, Hamburg, have “capitulated” in the face of an uncontrollable rise in crime caused by the nonwhite invader influx, a confidential report leaked to Die Welt newspaper has revealed.

The newspaper revealed that the police report says they are helpless to confront a spike in crimes committed by young nonwhite invaders, most of whom come from North Africa. Hamburg is now home to more than 1,000 of these so-called “unaccompanied minor migrants” (minderjährige unbegleitete Flüchtlinge, MUFL), most of who live on the streets and carry out all manner of criminal acts.

The document states:

Even the smallest issue can quickly lead to aggressive offensive and defensive behavior. The youths come together in groups to stand up for each other and also to fight each other…

When dealing with others, the youths are often irreverent and show a lack of respect for local values and norms. The youths congregate mainly in the downtown area, where they can be seen almost every day. During the daytime, they hang out mostly in the St. George district, but in the evenings they carry out their activities in the Binnenalster, Flora- and Sternschanzenpark and St. Pauli [all across central Hamburg]. They usually appear in groups; up to 30 youths have been observed on weekend nights in St. Pauli. The behavior of these highly delinquent youths towards police officers can be characterized as aggressive, disrespectful, and condescending. They are signaling that they are indifferent to police measures…

The youths quickly become conspicuous, mainly in the domains of pickpocketing or street robbery. They also break into homes and vehicles, but the crimes are often reported as trespassing or vandalism because the youths are just looking for a place to sleep. Shoplifting for obtaining food is commonplace. When they are arrested, they resist and assault [the police officers]. The youths have no respect for state institutions.

The paper reports that German authorities are reluctant to deport the nonwhites back to their countries of origin because they are minors. As a result, as more “unaccompanied minors” arrive in Hamburg each day, the crime problem not only persists, but continues to grow.

In a separate report in the NDR news service, it was reported that the Hamburg city authorities—in a bid to save the city’s tourism industry—have launched a crackdown on purse-snatchers.

According to the report, more than 20,000 purses—roughly 55 a day—are stolen in the city each year. According to Norman Großmann, the director of the federal police inspector’s office in Hamburg, 90 percent of the purses are stolen by males between the ages of 20 and 30 who come from North Africa or the “Balkans.”

Großmann said that the thieves operate in gangs and strike in “crowds around the main railway station, department stores, or at major events. The victim is jostled, punched, or asked for directions,” and while distracted, their purses, mobile phones, or cash are stolen, and passed to an accomplice who walks away unnoticed.

http://newobserveronline.com/hamburg-po ... rime-wave/

oakredhammer

Re: Hamburg Police “Surrender” in Face of Massive Nonwhite C

Post by oakredhammer » Mon Oct 19, 2015 12:13 am

It seems to me that for a third time Germany is under attack. I have watched as Germany has once again risen from the proverbial ashes to become the "top dog" economically in Europe and have wondered how long the Redshield's (Rothschild's) will sit by and allow it. My Moniker Oak is for the tree that keeps its leaves throughout the winter and gives shelter to the lesser creatures, sheds its leaves in the spring and provides food for those creatures so that they may survive the next winter. Stands against the storms and even when injured continues to thrive. Thorbjorn, For our ancestral god of thunder had a Bear who was fierce and had no mercy for his enemies and Redhammer, for one of our greatest enemies took the name of Redshield (Rothschild) and with my war hammer that is coated in the blood of my enemy I will break this shield and free my people. My name is Oak Thorbjorn Redhammer, although my Mother may disagree. I pledge myself and my life to this movement. This is not about Germany any longer, this is not about Europe. This is about the very survival of our Race. This is about the unification of all white people as a single nation. For our very survival.