Edgar Steele is Dead

Summaries and links to news items
Kevin Alfred Strom
Site Admin

Edgar Steele is Dead

Post by Kevin Alfred Strom » Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:38 am

http://nationalvanguard.org/2014/09/edg ... e-is-dead/

Government murders Edgar Steele — can they get away with it?

by Edgar Steele Defense Fund and Cyndi Steele

TODAY, September 4, 2014, early afternoon, a California mortuary notified Mrs. Cyndi Steele that her husband Edgar was dead. At this time, specific circumstances regarding Mr. Steele’s death are being confirmed. The Free Edgar Steele web site and the Edgar Steele Defense Fund (ESDF) will release more information when available.

Mrs. Steele contacted the ESDF Board, saying she was utterly devastated by this information, and is furious that no Victorville representative contacted her in the last few days regarding his failing health and did not even call her regarding the death of her husband. It was cruel to allow the mortuary to make the call.

Based on the best knowledge at hand, the following are the most likely causes of death: drug overdoses, persistently delayed, insufficient, improper medical treatment and medical neglect. The federal government and Victorville Penitentiary bears responsibility for the lives of the inmates who reside there and has refused to be accountable for the decline in Edgar Steele’s health.

Some hours before Mrs. Steele was contacted by the mortuary, ESDF President Robert Magnuson received an email corroborating Ms. Steele’s concern for her husband’s health and safety that showed Mr. Steele’s health has been in a sharp decline for the past month, which fact was obscured, if not hidden by the federal government.

First, Mr. Steele was the victim of a false prosecution, then he was imprisoned in the most dangerous prison health in America. Then his wife was never allowed to visit him despite a court order allowing visitation. Then, his health was compromised because of neglect, and finally, the reports came in that he had been drugged out of his mind earlier this week, which was the final blow that killed him. Call it anything else you like, but it is murder.

The facts of this tragic situation will be disclosed as the information is gathered.

Note by Cyndi Steele:

Following is the post I made today on my personal Facebook page and I share the below asking each of you to pay particular attention to the last statement in quotes:

I like how when you go to post on Facebook, the thing they ask is what is on your mind. I don’t think anyone really wants to know what is on my mind today, because it isn’t pretty and only the ones that know what my family and I have been through for the past four years will have an inkling of the heartbreak and devastation I have been hit with today.

My three children have lost their loving father and I have lost my husband, best friend and the love of my life. There is so much that is wrong with his death, but would take a novel to explain. What is sad is that even then there are people that won’t understand the heartbreak and devastation regarding my husband’s death; not only because of the fact that he has died, but for the reasons and circumstances that he had died and in the manner he died.

Anyway, that aside, I’m taking this time to say good bye Ed. I love you then, I love you now and I always will until the day I die and can be with you. Wherever you are, I can only pray that you know all this and can rest in peace.

For the reasons above, I leave you with this thought from an earlier post in hopes that you take it to heart and find a way to let everyone close and dear to your heart know how much you LOVE THEM.

“CHERISH EVERY MOMENT AND EVERY PERSON IN YOUR LIFE, BECAUSE YOU NEVER KNOW WHEN IT WILL BE THE LAST TIME YOU SEE SOMEONE.”

http://nationalvanguard.org/2014/09/edg ... e-is-dead/

Will Williams

Re: Edgar Steele is Dead

Post by Will Williams » Fri Sep 05, 2014 12:21 pm

What a shame. Edgar Steele was a good man and an excellent writer for the cause. He was targeted for persecution/prosecution by our enemies and didn't deserve the way his last years were spent, locked away in prison.

In keeping with Dr. William Pierce's organizational strategy of recruiting influential persons as supporters of our National Alliance, in the hope that those people would then bring around more supporters to us, I mailed Mr. Steele a couple of dozen two-sided audiotapes of American Dissident Voices broadcasts by Dr. Pierce. The result of that was what follows, which certainly yielded positive if incalculable benefits toward Alliance-building. Though a decade old now, and the Alliance we built under Dr. Pierce's guidance gone but currently being reconstituted by those associated with this forum, this article by Ed is still instructive and helpful to our people and to our efforts.
---
A Weekend with Dr. Pierce
by Edgar Steele
1 July 2004

I spent this past weekend with Dr. William L. Pierce, founder of the National Alliance. In fact, he had an extended visit with my whole family.

Yes, I know he died two years ago. No, it wasn't like a Weekend at Bernie's. His weekly columns...er, talks are available on tape from the National Alliance and I was fortunate enough to have acquired a substantial set of them recently. I took my family on a long car trip to Portland (8 hours each way) and we listened to many of them. What a great way to take back your children from the propagandizing effect of TV!

I used to read Dr. Pierce's commentary religiously, but rarely listened to the Internet downloads. My loss, it turns out. Now I realize that those were simply transcripts of his prepared talks, not just articles he read over the air. The difference is significant. Writing for public speaking is a very different creature from writing for printed consumption. Listening to Dr. Pierce produces a very different effect from merely reading the transcripts.

Mind you, I always found his writing to be cogent and to the point. However, his verbal delivery adds a dimension of clarity and persuasiveness that is not apparent in the written word. What Pierce had to say four and five years ago is even more compelling today. The issues are the same, but substantially worse. I can all but hear him talking about the need to drive a stake through the heart of today's Bush Administration.

Always, Pierce spoke forcefully about taking back America and reversing the drive toward diversity and multiculturalism. More than anyone else, perhaps, Pierce spoke endlessly about the role of Jews in the ongoing destruction of America.

Pierce was one of a kind. Intellectual. Orator. Author. Activist. Organizer. Leader. But he wasn't a cultist, whose organization fades when its leader goes. The National Alliance (NA) seems stronger than ever. Indeed, the need for the National Alliance is greater than ever. The NA has active chapters all over America and I commend them to you.

Erich Gliebe is the new Chairman and his organizational ability is reflected in the unswerving loyalty apparent in so many of the NA's more active members. Kevin Strom serves as a strong and capable anchor for the weekly broadcast formerly handled personally by Dr. Pierce.

Strom also has taken on the NA's magazine and maintains a stellar web site for it at http://www.nationalvanguard.org/. Go here [dead link] for a posting there just today about the ADL's incredible demand that political dissenters on the Internet be punished: "Hate on the Internet cannot be entirely unregulated. Law enforcement officials... should actively police the web, preventing and punishing online... libel and defamation."

"Hate" and "libel and defamation" are the code words used by the ADL when it speaks of the content of newsletters like the one you now are reading. If the ADL has its way, as it eventually will, I will be shut down and imprisoned for these irregular mutterings and you will hear nothing but the unadulterated party line and outright lies now fed you by the mainstream media and your "elected" representatives. This is the very sort of thing that people like Dr. Pierce and I have been fighting for years now. It is the silence of most Americans that makes it possible for such an exceedingly small minority to be regimenting us in this fashion.

I was privileged to be the first to speak at length in the new Pierce Memorial Hall in Hillsboro, West Virginia two months ago, during the NA's semiannual Leadership Conference. It sounds hokey, but it seemed as though Dr. Pierce's spirit was there with us. I certainly felt his presence as I stood in what should have been his place and spoke to his followers about individual initiative in the ever-growing police state of America.

Mind you, I am not an NA member, except in spirit. My effectiveness, both as an attorney and as a writer, is enhanced by being independent of any political group.

If you are interested in buying some of the Pierce tapes (or the more current broadcasts taped by Kevin Strom, for that matter), go here for the catalog listing from the National Alliance website (http://www.natall.com). I really wish they would put all of Dr. Pierce's recorded material into a compact and affordable format - DVD or, at the least, CD. This stuff is too important to be kept from us by mere price. Plus, I think they miss a bet by not putting together a book containing the transcripts of all his broadcasts.

I particularly commend "The Fame of a Dead Man's Deeds," a book on the life and ideas of Dr. Pierce, by Robert Griffin, available here HERE [dead link] .

Time is growing short. Regardless of whether Bush or Kerry wins the next election (never again vote either Democrat or Republican!), things likely will get only worse for true patriots and others who support free speech and individual liberty. Yes, by banding together and supporting the cause of traditional American freedom, we may all hang together. Better that than to hang separately, which otherwise is a certainty.

There are a number of groups and individuals working to advance the cause. Take your pick. We need your help and support.

In deciding whether to support the current American regime, there is very little that one need remember:

Remember that Nazi "war criminals" were hanged, yet there were no founded allegations of torture by them. Contrast that with America's official program of torture which was approved at the highest levels. And performed in your name.

Remember that the Nuremberg war crimes trials held that the most heinous of war crimes occurs when one country militarily invades another without provocation. Even America's hand-picked 9-11 commission, chosen to whitewash the Administration, concluded there was no connection between Iraq and Al Qaeda.

Remember the nonstop lies that have come to us from Washington, DC in recent years.

Remember the economic abyss we now face.

Remember the race war that rages in American streets, a war which will only worsen as the tide of demographics relentlessly rolls over us.

Remember how our youth have been subverted, corrupted and destroyed at every turn by those to whom we entrusted our children.

Remember how our comrades continue to be picked up and imprisoned on the flimsiest of excuses.

Remember the countless fine young men and women who have been killed and maimed to advance the cause of Israel in Iraq and Afghanistan, while Israel merely stands by and continues to suck America dry, buying off her politicians with our own tax dollars.

The time has come to stand and be counted.

New America. An idea whose time has come.

EDGAR STEELE
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

C.E. Whiteoak

Post by C.E. Whiteoak » Fri Sep 05, 2014 4:18 pm

I was on Mr. Steele's email list and received his weekly Nickel Rant as long as he was a free man and able to send it out.

Another of our good men has been claimed by the slimy tentacles of ZOG.

Michael Olanich

Post by Michael Olanich » Fri Sep 05, 2014 5:55 pm

This is extremely saddening. Although I did not know of Edgar Steele very well, the few who did tell me about him had nothing but good and kind things to say about the man.

My deepest condolences to his wife and family through this tragic time.

Rest in Peace, Edgar.

-Michael

Cosmotheist

Post by Cosmotheist » Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:27 pm

Hello Folks,

We all here "do know" just who and whom is "most responsible" for this good mans "early death".
We all do have to die, but some die better than others, and it is the "Fame of a Dead Man's Deeds"
that really does matter the most in the long run. Let us remember him, to honor him, as we should
all of those that "have fought the good fight" for our own Race and Folks continued survival ever up
and towards its rightful purpose and destiny and of which is Godhood. Another warrior has entered
Valhalla.

Best regards,
Cosmotheist