Heinous Black and Other Non-White on White Crimes

Summaries and links to news items
Benjamin Bice

Re: Heinous Black and Other Non-White on White Crimes

Post by Benjamin Bice » Sat Sep 10, 2016 12:31 am

79-year-old White Woman Target of Brutal Black-on-White Home Invasion in Indianapolis: Blacks Beat Her With Her Own Walker...

It happened again.

Perhaps Davey Blackburn can go tell this elderly white woman in Indianapolis why she should feel glad she was the target of a black-on-white home invasion. After all, his wife and unborn child were murdered in a black-on-white home invasion (in which his wife fought back), and he subsequently forgave their killers.

http://stuffblackpeopledontlike.blogspo ... et-of.html

Benjamin Bice

Post by Benjamin Bice » Tue Sep 13, 2016 1:37 am

Their Names are Sisters Margaret Held and Paula Merrill: Two White Nuns Murdered by Habitual Black Criminal in Mississippi

I've refrained from writing about this story because it reminds me of precisely what the pilot encountered when he found the remains of Timothy Treadwell and Amie Huguenard: a lone arm wearing a wristwatch.

You don't know the names Timothy Treadwell and Amie Huguenard, do you? Perhaps you've heard of the documentary Grizzly Man, which chronicled the life and death of a bear enthusiast (Treadwell) who would ultimately be, along with his girlfriend Huguenard, eaten alive by a grizzly bear.

http://stuffblackpeopledontlike.blogspo ... -held.html

Benjamin Bice

Post by Benjamin Bice » Fri Sep 16, 2016 11:37 pm

Letter from Albany.

Letter from Albany.

Dear Colin,

Thanks for all of the work you have been doing.

A few months ago I was assaulted pretty severely and robbed by a group of young black guys in Albany, NY.

I am one of 3 people they did this too throughout the course of a month.

I am confused at the fact that when 3 black students allegedly get attacked on a bus in Albany, the entire media reports on it including Hillary Clinton, yet when the races are reversed (and an assault actually occurs rather than a hoax), nobody hears or cares about it.

Anyway here is a link to the story.

http://news10.com/2016/06/30/police-arr ... face-head/

“Police arrest man accused of robbing people after punching them in the face, head.”

ALBANY, N.Y. (NEWS10) – Albany Police arrested a man they say was involved in multiple robberies.

On Wednesday, police responded to the 900 block of Madison Avenue for a reported robbery. When police arrived, a victim told them that a suspect approached him, punched him several times in the face and head, and stole his property.

The victim was treated at the scene by medical personnel and was transported to Albany Medical Center for injuries sustained in the incident.

Police arrested and charged Michael Holland, 18, of Albany, for his involvement in the robbery.

Holland is accused of being connected to two other robberies.

On Sunday, May 29, Holland is accused of approaching a man in Washington Park and forcibly stealing his property.

Police say Holland approached the victim, punched him in the face and body, and stole his property.

The victim was treated for a laceration and swelling to his eye.

On Tuesday, June 14, police say Holland approached a man walking on the 300 block of Western Avenue and punched the man in the face and head and then stole his property.

He has been charged with six counts of 2nd degree robbery.

He was arraigned in Albany City Criminal Court and was remanded to Albany County Jail.

xx

Benjamin Bice

Post by Benjamin Bice » Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:05 am

His Name is Officer Tim Brackeen: Another White Policeman Gunned Down by Black Male

Late at night I sometimes wonder how the spouses of policeman deal with knowing each time their husband leaves for work it could be the last time they say "goodbye" to each other.

It could be the last time they see each other.

http://stuffblackpeopledontlike.blogspo ... ckeen.html

Benjamin Bice

Post by Benjamin Bice » Mon Sep 19, 2016 1:47 am

Four Blacks Rob/Stab 64-year-old White Male as he read a book on a park bench in 65% Black Baltimore

Back in 1989, the first black mayor of Baltimore declared the declining metropolis "The City that Reads." Yes, The City that Bleeds: Race, History, and the Death of Baltimore is a direct play on this hilarious moniker, considering the high rate of illiteracy found among the population of the majority black city.

However, one person who was not illiterate is the white man who was attacked in broad daylight by four blacks as he merely tried to read a book in a Baltimore park not far from Johns Hopkins University. "The City that Reads" intersects with the "The City that Bleeds" in one story.

http://stuffblackpeopledontlike.blogspo ... white.html

Wade Hampton III

Post by Wade Hampton III » Thu Sep 22, 2016 8:34 pm

David Burke Or David Burke? The incredible revenge-mass murder-suicide drama
of Flight 1771 and the subsequent investigation are the stuff of Hollywood movies.
The tragic 1987 event was, at that time, the 2nd worst mass murder event in US
History (just 2 shy of the 1927 Bath, Michigan school bombing). Flight 1771
remains the worst incident of mass murder in the history of California.

http://tomatobubble.com/flight_1771.html
media-david-burke.JPG
media-david-burke.JPG (26.53 KiB) Viewed 4198 times
real-david-burke.JPG
real-david-burke.JPG (21.34 KiB) Viewed 4198 times

Wade Hampton III

Post by Wade Hampton III » Thu Sep 22, 2016 9:08 pm

Flight 1771 video:

A must-watch video of the flight. Note the
"no racist jokes, please." Breaks your heart,
doesn't it? I mean, please give me a break!
I am sitting here alone at my keyboard except
for the company of my pet housecat, who would
not know the difference from 'fiddle' or 'dee-
dee' if I cracked a 'racist' joke or not....?
Cheeze...meanwhile, the Negroes are tearing
Charlotte (NC) apart...not so alarming if it
were not only 90 miles from here. Stay safe,
everyone!
hated-racist-whites
hated-racist-whites
racist-heart.JPG (42.33 KiB) Viewed 4197 times

Benjamin Bice

Post by Benjamin Bice » Fri Sep 23, 2016 12:06 am

Letter from an angry father.

Hi Colin,

I just want to say that for the last week I have watched every video you made and subsequently ordered “Don’t make the black kids angry” and “White girl bleed a lot”.

Mid-year last year my daughter was crying as she came home from school and I asked her what was wrong. She said a black girl on the bus said that she was ugly and crazy. She refused to give me any more details. I knew that she was lying absolutely because a black girl would assault her absolutely. I talked to the other kids in the neighborhood who witnessed the attack (2nd grader on a 1st grader) and said that the black girl slapped her in the face, said that all white people should die, all white people are crazy, and that all white people are ugly. She repeatedly slapped her.

She is now enrolled in BJJ (Braizilian Jiu-Jitzu) and instructed to absolutely annihilate any black who touches her or who interacts with her in a negative or harassing way. The school still said that this is normal childhood behavior. I forced the school to have a meeting with me and after many threats through media outlets, lawyers, etc., I was able to get the bus driver fired who promoted and allowed the incident and the 2nd grade black thug expelled. This took about 2 months of begging and force but it happened.

When will whites be able to report crime against them? WHEN?

xx

Benjamin Bice

Post by Benjamin Bice » Sun Sep 25, 2016 7:45 pm

White Kid Bloodied from Rocks to Face Thrown by Black People

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQGTegRFSmA

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Tue Sep 27, 2016 9:56 am

HOUSTON SHOOTING INVESTIGATION: WHO IS NATHAN DESAI?
By Jessica Willey
Tuesday, September 27, 2016

HOUSTON (KTRK) -- We're learning more about a Houston attorney suspected in a violent shooting Monday that injured nine people in southwest Houston. He was wearing military clothing emblazoned with a swastika, had two guns and 2600 rounds of ammunition, according to Houston police...

Long gone were his carefree days of playing in a band when he was a prosecutor in Dallas County...Houston police said they found a swastika on a notebook in his car and more Nazi emblems..
Troubled attorney Nathan Desai
More here: http://abc13.com/news/weslayan-shooting ... i/1526983/
---
Imagine that, an Indian Nazi
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ