Whites Unsure if They're Proud

Informal discussions
RCavallius

Whites Unsure if They're Proud

Post by RCavallius » Fri Oct 28, 2022 11:08 am

I don't know who put this together, but in this video a group of Blacks is tested as to how proud they are of their race - so is a group of Whites. Watch to the end.

https://media.gab.com/system/media_atta ... 0d8600.mp4
H0216

White_Vengeance
Location: In the Whitest possible location, high in the Appalachian Mountains, deep in the heart of Dixie.

Re: Whites Unsure if They're Proud

Post by White_Vengeance » Fri Oct 28, 2022 4:31 pm

RCavallius wrote:
Fri Oct 28, 2022 11:08 am
I don't know who put this together, but in this video a group of Blacks is tested as to how proud they are of their race - so is a group of Whites. Watch to the end.

https://media.gab.com/system/media_atta ... 0d8600.mp4
I do not believe the results of that video; and yes, I watched it to the end. Whoever created that video and wherever it originated, this is a blatant attempt at mind-manipulation, brainwashing, and indoctrination. Our vile, contemptible, subversive enemies, the diabolical jews, are notorious for creating this kind of insulting, degenerate, misleading trash. All one had to do when watching the video was to focus on the behaviors of the actors--both Whites and negroes--and it was patently evident that not only was this video rehearsed, but that the so-called "actors" were role-playing; their movements and behaviors were stilted, stiff, and entirely unrealistic. While the negroes' acting was utterly deplorable and entirely unbelievable, the Whites' behaviors and commentaries were way beyond the pale--they were disgraceful. The creators of this video intentionally portrayed the White actors in a submissive, slavish role. That was the entire objective of creating and releasing this video--to make fools of White people.

Earlier today, on Stormfront, someone started a Thread in which the subject was: "Citizens of Massachusetts Support Interracial (i.e., mixed-race) Marriage by a 91% - 9% Margin." Actually, the title of the Thread was created by a Stormfront member who wasn't nearly as articulate, and his words were: "My Friend Sent Me This--A Poll Shows That Only 9% of People in Massachusetts Oppose Interracial Marriage."

When I questioned the originator of the Thread about the reliability and validity of the poll--attributes that are ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY when conducting a poll--he was absolutely dumbfounded--meaning he was utterly clueless. When I asked if I could see the actual numbers from the poll, the names of the pollster(s), and the "where," "when," how" and "under what conditions" the poll was conducted, he sheepishly admitted that he had no sources, no names, nor any references beyond "his friend."

I've seen this type of nonsensical fabrication--useless tripe--so often that each time a new one rears its sleazy jew head, I alternate between hysterical laughter and aggressive hostility. Irrespective, until I know with unequivocal certainty who--or what group or organization--created this video, how the creator(s) selected the actors and actresses, and how the creators removed every last remnant of bias, so that the video is not the least bit tainted, I will remain firmly in the corner of: "this is a blatant attempt to demoralize White people in particular and White Nationalists, White Supremacists, and pro-White activists in particular." Next nonsensical, insultingly infantile video, please; I'm ready.
Any White person who can see the threat to the future of the White race today and who refuses, whether from cowardice or selfishness, to stand up for his/her people does not deserve to be counted among them.