Customer Service

Informal discussions
PhuBai68

Customer Service

Post by PhuBai68 » Wed Jan 22, 2020 12:32 pm

Am I the only one who experiences that feeling of dread and disgust when you're calling about some "problem" and you get either some Paki/Indian/Filipina that speaks barely recognizable English?
Well, I can top that!
When you call and get a Nigress on the other end with an on the phone attitude like, "I don't give a sh*t about your problem, my nail polish is drying and I haven't gotten the sparkle sh*t on them yet."
Yeah!
That's what I've been dealing with.

Rewind: note to all - do NOT mail important stuff during the Christmas season

I have NEVER missed a credit card payment.
I always (since the 80's anyway) pay off the full amount, never any interest charges.
I go to order some items online (I have a card with low maximum just for online and fuel purchases so if it gets compromised I don't bleed too badly) and the order doesn't go through, card rejected.
Long story longer with late fee and interest I'm over limit.
WTF?
After some detective work I see my check with that month's payment was written 12-26 so probably in the mailbox on the 27th and was never cashed.
On hold listening to music interrupted by propaganda and finally a black female voice, after explaining the situation (listening to a couple yawns) she transfers me, more music on hold, finally yet another black female voice.
I give her the credit card number, she can't bring it up.
Repeat the number - she hit a 7 instead of an 8.
After a few repeat explanations and my request to cancel the late fee she finally (I hope!) understands I want to pay off the whole card with a fund transfer from my checking.
Poof!
Before my eyes I see the money went out of my checking YET my credit card still has that large balance (minus late fee).
I'm hoping she didn't frig up by hitting the wrong number again and put my money against someone else's card.
It's explained that will take some time to apply to credit card.
Next day, credit card still no zero, still almost maxed out.
Call.
Music.
Another black female voice.
She tells me it can take two "bidniss" days take effect.
Still on there as of today, I originally called in afternoon so if not credited by tomorrow morning taking a ride to local branch and will have a sit down with a white person (hopefully) and get this straightened out.

Amazing "how" it goes instantly from the checking BUT takes days to get credited.
It's not diversity, it's displacement.

Colin

Re: Customer Service

Post by Colin » Wed Jan 22, 2020 3:29 pm

That is why I only used rechargable debit card for online transactions. I will never own a credit card. It gives more power to the Jews. And yes I understand about not being able to get a White person that speaks English on service lines. It is just as bad if not worse when you are calling tech support.