Politics

Informal discussions
PhuBai68

Politics

Post by PhuBai68 » Thu Oct 31, 2019 2:15 pm

It's been raining off and on so I thought I'd do some ranting on politics and just how crooked most of those bastards are.

So unless you're in another universe by now you should've heard about Biden's son Hunter who doesn't speak Ukrainian or know jack about energy production getting paid at least $50,000 a month to sit on the board of Burisma Holdings on a no show job.
It turns out he flew with his dad on Air Force Two to China and landed a sweet heart billion dollar deal along with John Kerry's stepson.
Turns out Hunter is also involved in some Romanian real estate scandal as well.
That old saying, "It's not what you know but who you know." seems to apply to the spawn of politicians.

It seems Nancy Pelosi's son is also involved in Ukrainian energy ••• Paul Pelosi Jr. was a board member of Viscoil and executive at its related company NRGLab, which DID ENERGY Business in UKRAINE! ••• making me wonder "IF" this is "WHY" the democrats are attempting to unseat the president?
He's going to unearth their crooked dealings.

We all know, or should know, that back stabbing Willard "Mitt" Romney has no love for our president.
It might go a bit deeper than politics ••• Romney’s top aide in the 2012 presidential campaign, J. Cofer Black, has served on the board of Ukrainian energy company Burisma Holdings since 2017. ••• being so many have their thumbs stuck in the Ukraine energy pie it seems.

Say you're a sitting on either the congressional or senate Appropriations Committee and learn theUS Army is about to order 4 million new tires for their humvees.
You learn that both Firestone and BF Goodrich will get the contracts, think there might be a slight chance you would tell your brother, uncle or brother-in-law to invest in either company's or both stock before it's announced to the public?

Yeah, lots of rich politicians who were NOT rich before being elected.
It's not diversity, it's displacement.