Post by Wade Hampton III » Fri Dec 16, 2016 5:10 pm

American Renaissance will not discuss the Jewish Problem
within their ranks. Here is why:

http://www.amren.com/news/2006/04/jews_and_americ/

Comments, anyone?

White Man 1

Re: AmRen & Jew Problem

Post by White Man 1 » Sat Dec 17, 2016 1:19 pm

The National Alliance has always had a no Jews policy, and that's all that needs to be said on that. If others want to work with Jews, that is their business.

Wade Hampton III

Post by Wade Hampton III » Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:17 pm

White Man 1 wrote:The National Alliance has always had a no Jews policy, and that's all that needs to be said on that. If others want to work with Jews, that is their business.
You know, that is an interesting observation. What I am curious about now is,
would Jared Taylor have any objection to Negroes speaking at an AmRen
conference on behalf of Whites?

:?:

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:40 pm

White Man 1 wrote:The National Alliance has always had a no Jews policy, and that's all that needs to be said on that. If others want to work with Jews, that is their business.
They do so at their peril; a stab in the back always awaits when dealing with jews. As well kiss a rattlesnake on the lips.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Emily Henderson

Post by Emily Henderson » Sun Dec 18, 2016 2:52 pm

Wade Hampton III wrote:
You know, that is an interesting observation. What I am curious about now is,
would Jared Taylor have any objection to Negroes speaking at an AmRen
conference on behalf of Whites?

:?:
Interesting topic-I noticed this pass given to Jews when Youtuber 'RamzPaul' spoke at the conference. He is part Ashkenazi Jew apparently (according to his DNA test) and he had a Jewish step parent I believe. He has some talent for making videos, but tends to be vulgar, and supported Iranian 'Roosh V', a man who openly stated he does not care about White people, because he is not White. He also stated that he likes defiling White women, especially very White, Aryan looking women-and he wants rape laws repealed.

So this is the kind of slippery slope toward perversion when you allow people who don't share your interests to engage you as if the do.
Jews have an extremely racist religion-so even though you might find Jews who of course hate the Black menace, illegal immigration from South of the border, and so on-for the most part they don't share our interests-not really.

I also think some people are very slow to understand (and believe) that there is a Jewish problem at all.
There are several reasons for this:
1. Media promotes the idea that Jews look and act just like Whites. They show blue eyed blond Jews who are only half Jewish or less, and who change their names and act as though they are simply White people who 'love everybody.' In other words, a 'pro diversity' stance.
But Whites often don't think about how odd it is to see Jews playing White on television-why the over abundance of Jews with Anglo surnames that were altered? Could they not find White people to act on television shows or sing songs?
The answer is that Jews take care of their own.
2. Whites often believe that if a Jew is not religious, they are the same as Whites basically. But even the least religious Jews (there are many Atheists in Israel) are still racially pro-Jew. It would be a rare exception to see otherwise.
3. We've been inundated as a people with propaganda-over the course of an entire lifetime-telling us that Jews are perpetual victims of 'misunderstandings' worldwide.
But to be thrown out of every host country you've ever entered (and why enter and blend into another country and subvert their culture in the first place?)-one has to wonder if those countries realized they were playing 'host' to a parasite. Some Whites do realize this, but feel instantly guilty as they remember all the propaganda they've seen regarding poor, poor Jews.
Poor, poor Jews who own the Media and dominate the World Bank. :roll:

So I agree with all here-AmRen does wonderful work, and should not risk having it subverted by outside interests.