It is currently Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:34 am


Female Mixed Martial Arts -- not very feminine

  • Author
  • Message
Offline
User avatar

Will Williams

  • Posts: 1448
  • Joined: Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:22 am

Female Mixed Martial Arts -- not very feminine

PostSat Dec 31, 2016 2:03 pm

Since WB doesn't have a Sports section, here's "Rowdy Rhonda" Rousey getting her overrated butt handed to her in a much ballyhooed Pay-For-View comeback fight for her. View the 48-second fight for free, here:https://twitter.com/SlowM0tion_/status/815074374134865921/video/1

Image
Offline
User avatar

White Man 1

  • Posts: 141
  • Joined: Wed May 25, 2016 2:35 pm
  • Location: Knoxville

Re: Female Mixed Martial Arts -- not very feminin

PostSat Dec 31, 2016 3:47 pm

"Sports" in Amerika can be summarized as "negro". Good lord, you should hear the way even my casually racist in-laws praise their local "good boy" when the Vols play.
Offline
User avatar

Will Williams

  • Posts: 1448
  • Joined: Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:22 am

Re: Female Mixed Martial Arts -- not very feminin

PostSun Jan 01, 2017 2:22 pm

White Man 1 wrote:"Sports" in Amerika can be summarized as "negro". Good lord, you should hear the way even my casually racist in-laws praise their local "good boy" when the Vols play.

The Vols, or University of Tennessee Volunteers. What self-respecting White person in Tennessee or anywhere else would ever root for this team:

Image
Tennessee "Vols"


Wiki: Tennessee is known as the "Volunteer State" for the large number of [White] Tennesseans who volunteered for duty in the War of 1812, the Mexican–American War, and the American Civil War. A UT athletic team was dubbed the Volunteers for the first time in 1902...
Offline
User avatar

White Man 1

  • Posts: 141
  • Joined: Wed May 25, 2016 2:35 pm
  • Location: Knoxville

Re: Female Mixed Martial Arts -- not very feminine

PostSun Jan 01, 2017 5:02 pm

You'd be surprised at the support these negroes get from folks who "know better". I guess the best we can do at this point is discourage it whenever we see it, and work towards deprogramming people of this nonsense.
Offline

Emily Henderson

  • Posts: 93
  • Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2016 12:29 pm

Re: Female Mixed Martial Arts -- not very feminine

PostMon Jan 02, 2017 4:41 pm

White Man 1 wrote:You'd be surprised at the support these negroes get from folks who "know better". I guess the best we can do at this point is discourage it whenever we see it, and work towards deprogramming people of this nonsense.



It might be something to note to your fellow Whites, each time the local 'bakkaball' team has a scandal involving college rape, drugs, etc., that US tax dollars go to send 'Lakitta' and other blacks to school for free...because they were bred in such a way-combined with their genetic predisposition to spring into the air-to be great at running back and fro and putting a ball in a basket.

Totally worth millions in educational opportunities taken away from Whites who are good at...oh, I dunno...Academics?? :roll:

Image
"In Nature there are neither rewards nor punishments; there are consequences."
--Robert G. Ingersoll
Offline

Emily Henderson

  • Posts: 93
  • Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2016 12:29 pm

Re: Female Mixed Martial Arts -- not very feminine

PostMon Jan 02, 2017 4:52 pm

Will Williams wrote:"...Since WB doesn't have a Sports section, here's "Rowdy Rhonda" Rousey getting her overrated butt handed to her in a much ballyhooed Pay-For-View comeback fight for her..."



C'mon...the media said this was okay. Isn't this every man's dream gal?:

Image
"In Nature there are neither rewards nor punishments; there are consequences."
--Robert G. Ingersoll

Return to Feminism

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest