The White Man Stands Alone!

Trenton

The White Man Stands Alone!

Post by Trenton » Sat Dec 09, 2023 10:19 pm

There are always those at the fringes of nationalist circles, and those outside of the fringes, who continue to spread the lie that the White man in America has anyone in this world but himself to rely on. In 2022, we were told that Russians were the soon-to-be saviors of the White race against the decadent West. We were told similar things about the Jew-funded Azov Battalion in Ukraine. This year, with escalating violence in the Levant, many have speculated that Arab Muslim fundamentalists may actually have a chance against the state of Israel.

I'm no military analyst, but when you lose several wars, and lose land each time, and your enemy gets ever-increasing subsidies and support from the most powerful country on earth (The US), you probably haven't got a chance. In fact, mounting evidence suggests that Israel orchestrated the rise of Hamas in Gaza, precisely in order to seize the strip. On October 8th, the Times of Israel reported the headline "For Years Netanyahu Funded Hamas, Now it's Blown Up in our Faces."

My point is not to chastise the Arab militants for following Hamas. That is completely inconsequential to the argument I'm making here. The idea I'd like to express is that no Arab militant is coming to save us. Even if the Jihadists succeeded in destroying Israel as a political and military entity in the Middle East, and levelling Tel Aviv, Washington DC, nearly 6,000 miles away would still be in the iron-firm grip of Yid-dom. The media would continue to spurt out catalogues of lies and meaningless entertainment, which is all that really matters.

Even though Trump, Desantis, and Elon, as the saviors of America never materialized either, but I know who did, Doctor William Luther Pierce. I'll put my trust in his successors here at the Alliance before I put my trust in some politician's "secret plan," or the capability of a few million Arabs to blow up anyone but themselves and innocent Whites for a change.

Will Williams

Re: The White Man Stands Alone!

Post by Will Williams » Sat Dec 09, 2023 11:17 pm

Trenton wrote:
Sat Dec 09, 2023 10:19 pm
There are always those at the fringes of nationalist circles, and those outside of the fringes, who continue to spread the lie that the White man in America has anyone in this world but himself to rely on. In 2022, we were told that Russians were the soon-to-be saviors of the White race against the decadent West. We were told similar things about the Jew-funded Azov Battalion in Ukraine. This year, with escalating violence in the Levant, many have speculated that Arab Muslim fundamentalists may actually have a chance against the state of Israel.

I'm no military analyst, but when you lose several wars, and lose land each time, and your enemy gets ever-increasing subsidies and support from the most powerful country on earth (The US), you probably haven't got a chance. In fact, mounting evidence suggests that Israel orchestrated the rise of Hamas in Gaza, precisely in order to seize the strip. On October 8th, the Times of Israel reported the headline "For Years Netanyahu Funded Hamas, Now it's Blown Up in our Faces."

My point is not to chastise the Arab militants for following Hamas. That is completely inconsequential to the argument I'm making here. The idea I'd like to express is that no Arab militant is coming to save us. Even if the Jihadists succeeded in destroying Israel as a political and military entity in the Middle East, and levelling Tel Aviv, Washington DC, nearly 6,000 miles away would still be in the iron-firm grip of Yid-dom. The media would continue to spurt out catalogues of lies and meaningless entertainment, which is all that really matters.

Even though Trump, Desantis, and Elon, as the saviors of America never materialized either, but I know who did, Doctor William Luther Pierce. I'll put my trust in his successors here at the Alliance before I put my trust in some politician's "secret plan," or the capability of a few million Arabs to blow up anyone but themselves and innocent Whites for a change.
Good conclusion, Trenton. If you want to know about Russia and Putin, don't listen to either the Jew-controlled media or to the so-called White Nationalists who claim Putin is the Great White Hope. Read our Russian member, Wolf Stoner. He knows the score.

Don't take sides in either conflict, the Russia/Ukraine brothers war or the Israel/Palestine Semite vs. Semite dispute. Read John Ubele's recent posts here on WB to learn what's going on with Little Satin and Great Satan's main enemy in the Middle East, Iran. He's a former NA member/activist and has lived there for years now, watching things with White eyes as Wolf has been doing from Russia.

Mr. Hitler said it's the strong man who stands alone. I'm not so sure about the White man standing alone since he's pulled in every direction but the correct one. Pierce's National Alliance practically stands alone, representing Whites. Please read his piece here that he wrote nearly 50 years ago, "Why don't all the pro-White organizations unite?" viewtopic.php?f=25&t=1256
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Trenton

Post by Trenton » Sun Dec 10, 2023 1:39 am

Will Williams wrote:
Sat Dec 09, 2023 11:17 pm
Trenton wrote:
Sat Dec 09, 2023 10:19 pm

Good conclusion, Trenton. If you want to know about Russia and Putin, don't listen to either the Jew-controlled media or to the so-called White Nationalists who claim Putin is the Great White Hope. Read our Russian member, Wolf Stoner. He knows the score.

Don't take sides in either conflict, the Russia/Ukraine brothers war or the Israel/Palestine Semite vs. Semite dispute. Read John Ubele's recent posts here on WB to learn what's going on with Little Satin and Great Satan's main enemy in the Middle East, Iran. He's a former NA member/activist and has lived there for years now, watching things with White eyes as Wolf has been doing from Russia.

Mr. Hitler said it's the strong man who stands alone. I'm not so sure about the White man standing alone since he's pulled in every direction but the correct one. Pierce's National Alliance practically stands alone, representing Whites. Please read his piece here that he wrote nearly 50 years ago, "Why don't all the pro-White organizations unite?" viewtopic.php?f=25&t=1256
I actually recall an American Dissident Voices broadcast from probably 2001, in which Dr Pierce mentioned Putin by name. His assessment of the man was dead on, as we can all see. He's a more professional version of Yeltsin, but a Jewish puppet either way. Also, are you saying Mr. Ubele lives in Iran? If so, that's got to be quite a story.

I read through the post you linked as well, and I have to thank you for directing me to it. I'm currently ankle-deep in the thread, and I was wondering if you could direct me to information on one Harold Covington. I've seen him mentioned a few times, and I was specifically wondering whether he is confirmed to be the author of Serpent's Walk. I've seen others claim, with some evidence, that it was one Professor Philip Barker, including Barker's own literary foundation, who disavowed the work after his death. It is worth noting that between 1990 and 2002, Barker served on the editorial committee of a publication called the Journal of Historical Review, which was primarily dedicated to historically revisionist writings on the Holocaust. Any information you have on this would be appreciated, thank you.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Sun Dec 10, 2023 1:10 pm

Trenton wrote:
Sun Dec 10, 2023 1:39 am
[...]
I actually recall an American Dissident Voices broadcast from probably 2001, in which Dr Pierce mentioned Putin by name. His assessment of the man was dead on, as we can all see. He's a more professional version of Yeltsin, but a Jewish puppet either way. Also, are you saying Mr. Ubele lives in Iran? If so, that's got to be quite a story.

I read through the post you linked as well, and I have to thank you for directing me to it. I'm currently ankle-deep in the thread, and I was wondering if you could direct me to information on one Harold Covington. I've seen him mentioned a few times, and I was specifically wondering whether he is confirmed to be the author of Serpent's Walk. I've seen others claim, with some evidence, that it was one Professor Philip Barker, including Barker's own literary foundation, who disavowed the work after his death. It is worth noting that between 1990 and 2002, Barker served on the editorial committee of a publication called the Journal of Historical Review, which was primarily dedicated to historically revisionist writings on the Holocaust. Any information you have on this would be appreciated, thank you.
There is so much disinformation floating around out in the ether now that it's high near impossible to unravel it all unless you can go to a reliable source that has firsthand knowledge. Your questions prove the difficulty.

This will answer a couple of your questions, especially the comment I made under the article: https://nationalvanguard.org/2023/07/re ... ents-walk/

From more than 30 years ago from Dr. Pierce: https://nationalvanguard.org/2018/07/dr ... covington/

More of fiction writer Covington's rap sheet here: https://nationalvanguard.org/2022/12/se ... ing-scott/

Yes, Mr. Ubele now resides in Iran. Search WB for information about that.

As for Pierce on Putin, you may be referring to this ADV from 2000: https://nationalvanguard.org/2022/03/th ... e-carnies/

...I had hopes that when Boris Yeltsin lapsed into his final vodka stupor, a Russian patriot might take his place and begin a general housecleaning in Russia. It’s becoming increasingly obvious, however, that Vladimir Putin is no patriot. He is simply another Russian front man, somewhat better disciplined than Yeltsin and less dependent on vodka, but he receives his orders from the same people behind the scenes.

Truth is out there, Trenton. You just need to learn how to find it. NV and WB search capability help.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Trenton

Post by Trenton » Sun Dec 10, 2023 1:46 pm

Will Williams wrote:
Sun Dec 10, 2023 1:10 pm
Trenton wrote:
Sun Dec 10, 2023 1:39 am
[...]

There is so much disinformation floating around out in the ether now that it's high near impossible to unravel it all unless you can go to a reliable source that has firsthand knowledge. Your questions prove the difficulty.

This will answer a couple of your questions, especially the comment I made under the article: https://nationalvanguard.org/2023/07/re ... ents-walk/

From more than 30 years ago from Dr. Pierce: https://nationalvanguard.org/2018/07/dr ... covington/

More of fiction writer Covington's rap sheet here: https://nationalvanguard.org/2022/12/se ... ing-scott/

Yes, Mr. Ubele now resides in Iran. Search WB for information about that.

As for Pierce on Putin, you may be referring to this ADV from 2000: https://nationalvanguard.org/2022/03/th ... e-carnies/

...I had hopes that when Boris Yeltsin lapsed into his final vodka stupor, a Russian patriot might take his place and begin a general housecleaning in Russia. It’s becoming increasingly obvious, however, that Vladimir Putin is no patriot. He is simply another Russian front man, somewhat better disciplined than Yeltsin and less dependent on vodka, but he receives his orders from the same people behind the scenes.

Truth is out there, Trenton. You just need to learn how to find it. NV and WB search capability help.
Thank you for the clarification and answers, chairman. Much appreciated! And I believe that is indeed the ADV broadcast I listened to.