[TRUMP:] An Historic, Quite Possibly Revolutionary Victory!

Will Williams

[TRUMP:] An Historic, Quite Possibly Revolutionary Victory!

Post by Will Williams » Fri Nov 11, 2016 1:17 pm

An insightful article about the Trump victory by Dr. MacDonald. He seems to credit this "Alt-Right" movement, which I understand is mostly Internet driven, for the election victory.

Be it known that the National Alliance is not part of the Alt-Right any more than we are part of the Tea Party Movement or of the Republican Party. It's good that Whites were instrumental in electing Donald Trump, but the Alt-Right has nowhere near the sound, uncompromising program for the White race that the National Alliance has and has had for decades.

Alt-Right leaders: from left, Andrew Anglin, The Daily Stormer; Richard Spencer, The Alternative Right; Jared Taylor, American Renaissance; Matthew Heimbach; David Duke; Milo Yiannopoulos and Steve Bannon.

Lots of encouraging, informative comments under Dr. MacDonald's article.
---

An Historic, Quite Possibly Revolutionary Victory!
November 9, 2016
Kevin MacDonald

This is an amazing victory. The stars were aligned. First, the very long shot of Trump being nominated. Then he gets to run against the most corrupt, least charismatic candidate in history (I think Joe Biden would have beaten Trump, and maybe even Bernie Sanders) at a time when Americans naturally want change after 8 years of Obama.

Fundamentally, it is a victory of White Americans over the oligarchic, hostile elites what have run this country for decades. Trump accomplished a hostile takeover of the Republican Party and won without the support or with only lukewarm and vacillating support from much of the GOP elite...
[...]
Trump has put the Alt Right on the map. There have been numerous articles and commentary on the Alt Right because of Trump’s candidacy. The Alt Right has been the only identifiable intellectual perspective supporting Trump, although we understand that he is not one of us and would not attempt to do much what we would like to see in our ideal world. We are the only intellectual perspective that takes race seriously and accepts the social science research not only on race but on the disastrous costs of imposed multiculturalism for White majorities and the horrifying future awaiting Whites if indeed they do become hated, despised minorities.

http://www.theoccidentalobserver.net/20 ... g-victory/
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Wade Hampton III

Re: [TRUMP:] An Historic, Quite Possibly Revolutionary Victo

Post by Wade Hampton III » Fri Nov 11, 2016 3:55 pm

Cry-Baby Hillary!

Here's the quick article:

Hillary Clinton "couldn't stop crying" once she learned of her loss to Donald
Trump on Tuesday, best-selling conservative author Ed Klein told Newsmax TV
on Wednesday. "About 6:30 this morning she called an old friend," he began
on "The Steve Malzberg Show" in an interview. "She was crying, inconsolably."

She couldn't stop crying.

https://pittsburgh.forums.rivals.com/th ... ma.100346/

:(

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Mon Nov 14, 2016 2:38 am

White power, wasted.
Trump's election has drawn a lot of Whites into participating in keeping a corrupted anti-White system of institutions going for yet more time.

Trump didn't even promise to Make America White Again, and our own people fell for him. :roll:

There's only one good thing I've seen come out of the Trump candidacy/election and that is Whites seem a little more willing than before to admit that we have racial interests. This opens the door (just slightly wider) for candid racial conversations and perhaps actual recruiting....but I doubt it will manifest itself in any significant numbers. The stasis of the Reagan years comes to mind here....
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

adolf512

Post by adolf512 » Mon Nov 14, 2016 2:32 pm

The problem is that now the US state will become even more powerful, trump has promised to make the military stronger and improve the police, we do not need a Reagan 2.0, we need white living space. Sure less taxes and regulations are good for the economy but the problem with the US is not an economic problem.

Trump has blamed the US problems on "horrible deals" and "special interests" when the real answer is race, he is leading upset Americans in the wrong path. I guess we will find out what trump actually mean as a president soon.

I can see some advantages with having a conservative majority in the supreme court though.

Jjack

Post by Jjack » Wed Nov 23, 2016 4:10 pm

If you do not take an interest in the affairs of your government, then you are doomed to live under the rule of fools. – Plato