Aaron Bushnell: the ultimate virtue signal

Securing the existence of our people
Stargazer

Aaron Bushnell: the ultimate virtue signal

Post by Stargazer » Thu Feb 29, 2024 6:48 am

I’m sure many of you have heard about the story of Aaron Bushnell, the white 25 year old US Air Force serviceman who committed “an extreme form of protest” by dousing himself in a flammable liquid and setting himself ablaze in front of the Israeli embassy in Washington DC all the while screaming “Free Palestine!” before succumbing to his self inflicted injuries.

Some people have commended him that he would rather take his own life instead of dying in yet another middle eastern war on behalf of Israel. However, looking further into the late serviceman tells a different story. Before self immolating himself, the late Mr. Bushnell had made numerous posts and comments on social media sites such as Facebook and Reddit promoting anti racism and calling Israel a “white supremacist state”.

This is not a brave white man who chose to take a stand against the Jewish power structure, but a man who was so full of white guilt that he chose to commit suicide as the ultimate form of virtue signalling. This “extreme act of protest” was surely in vain though, as I’m sure the Jews in the Israeli embassy were overjoyed to have a front row seat of seeing another white man die, just as much as they would be glad to see him be thrown into the meat grinder that is their endless wars we’ve been fighting for them.

This is no martyr we should be praising, but another cautionary tale of what the anti white system can do to our people.

JohnUbele

Re: Aaron Bushnell: the ultimate virtue signal

Post by JohnUbele » Thu Feb 29, 2024 8:10 am

Stargazer wrote:
Thu Feb 29, 2024 6:48 am
I’m sure many of you have heard about the story of Aaron Bushnell, the white 25 year old US Air Force serviceman who committed “an extreme form of protest” by dousing himself in a flammable liquid and setting himself ablaze in front of the Israeli embassy in Washington DC all the while screaming “Free Palestine!” before succumbing to his self inflicted injuries.

Some people have commended him that he would rather take his own life instead of dying in yet another middle eastern war on behalf of Israel. However, looking further into the late serviceman tells a different story. Before self immolating himself, the late Mr. Bushnell had made numerous posts and comments on social media sites such as Facebook and Reddit promoting anti racism and calling Israel a “white supremacist state”.

This is not a brave white man who chose to take a stand against the Jewish power structure, but a man who was so full of white guilt that he chose to commit suicide as the ultimate form of virtue signalling. This “extreme act of protest” was surely in vain though, as I’m sure the Jews in the Israeli embassy were overjoyed to have a front row seat of seeing another white man die, just as much as they would be glad to see him be thrown into the meat grinder that is their endless wars we’ve been fighting for them.

This is no martyr we should be praising, but another cautionary tale of what the anti white system can do to our people.

A lot of people here have been talking about it.

It's by far one of the most shocking videos I've ever seen.

Stargazer

Post by Stargazer » Thu Feb 29, 2024 8:46 am

JohnUbele wrote:
Thu Feb 29, 2024 8:10 am
A lot of people here have been talking about it.

It's by far one of the most shocking videos I've ever seen.
For sure, I find even far less severe injuries distressing to look at, so this was a hard one to watch for me.

JohnUbele

Post by JohnUbele » Thu Feb 29, 2024 10:02 am

Hundreds mourn in Washington as US airman in Gaza protest dies
https://www.dailysabah.com/world/americ ... otest-dies

Video: Former intelligence officer Josephine Guilbeau said that "Patriots, true patriots, that's who's here today" at the Israeli Embassy in solidarity with Aaron Bushnell
https://original.newsbreak.com/@news2sh ... 7816419787

Victor Arminius

Post by Victor Arminius » Thu Feb 29, 2024 7:51 pm

Obviously, he is not one of us in spirit but that is not the way I want to go out. He is today's news, here today, gone tomorrow. My earliest memory as a child was when the house next to ours caught on fire and they burned to death. It sort of reminds me of the time ISIS burned a Syrian pilot to death. His sacrifice did nothing to impede the system. He died alone. The Lunatic Left see the war is Gaza as another example of White supremacy aimed at people of color. Thus, their counter-semitism is really not anti-Semitic as he sees it as "Whitism." They have not realized that Jews are "conditionally White" in that they will identify as White to fit in but as Jews when it benefits themselves. (The phrase "conditionally White" was actually a term used by a Jewish female on you tube in answer to the question as to whether Jews considered themselves White or Jews.) They are both and neither depending upon the situation like some type of political chameleon. What Christian Zionists have not realized is that there are far more Palestinian Christians in Gaza than there are in Israel. So let the record show when it became a choice of Jewish non-Christians (AKA Zionists), or Christians in Palestine the Christian Zionists put Jews above Christ. I know a few (Christian Zionists) and when I see one, I say something like "I bet if Christ was alive today, he would recite a parable called The Good Palestinian." Or "I am sure Christ would rebuke Jewish Zionists just as he did the "Zealots" who were early versions of Zionists in first century Palestine. Christian Zionists don't like to hear this but is using their own doctrine against them.