500 Million

Securing the existence of our people
Victor Arminius

500 Million

Post by Victor Arminius » Sat Aug 19, 2023 1:11 am

I can't help but wonder about the optimum population on Earth being 500 million. Ironically that was the figure also given on one of the Georgia Guide stones. I know the Retarded Right hate the Georgia Guide stones. In fact, one of them recently tried to blow it up! I must confess I agreed with some of the items listed on the Guide stones but not all. Regards, I always thought racial consciousness should be allied with political sanity. We can find many racial activists that are racially conscious but not politically sane. Conversely, we can find many Whites who are politically sane but not racially conscious. I feel the two must go together we are to face the challenges before our people. It is to the credit of the National Alliance that they are trying to combine the two. In other words, if the mind can conceive it and the heart can believe then the will can achieve it!

Will Williams

Re: 500 Million

Post by Will Williams » Sat Aug 19, 2023 8:52 pm

Victor Arminius wrote:
Sat Aug 19, 2023 1:11 am
I can't help but wonder about the optimum population on Earth being 500 million. Ironically that was the figure also given on one of the Georgia Guide stones. I know the Retarded Right hate the Georgia Guide stones. In fact, one of them recently tried to blow it up! I must confess I agreed with some of the items listed on the Guide stones but not all. Regards, I always thought racial consciousness should be allied with political sanity. We can find many racial activists that are racially conscious but not politically sane. Conversely, we can find many Whites who are politically sane but not racially conscious. I feel the two must go together we are to face the challenges before our people. It is to the credit of the National Alliance that they are trying to combine the two. In other words, if the mind can conceive it and the heart can believe then the will can achieve it!
STATE
One year since Georgia Guidestones explosion
What's left of the landmark

The site remains a tourist attraction as conspiracies continue about the monument and its destruction.

Author: Gabriella Nunez
July 6, 2023

ELBERT COUNTY, Ga. — It's been one year since a Georgia landmark was suspiciously shattered. However, fragments of the Elbert County attraction still exist as proof of the state's controversial megalith even though the structure may never stand again.

Dubbed "America's Stonehenge," Georgia's Guidestones were destroyed during the pre-dawn hours on July 6, 2022. Investigators to this day do not know who detonated the explosive that sent the 19-foot pillars crumbling down. Elbert County's district attorney said they would prosecute whoever targeted the granite stone structure, calling its destruction "domestic terrorism." The accused could face up to 20 years in prison, according to the district attorney.

Last August, the Elbert County Commission voted to donate the remaining fragments of the Guidestones to the Elberton Granite Association, which runs a granite museum. At the time, County Administrator Phil Pitts said it is "possible those fragments might be added to the existing items" at the museum.

RELATED: 'An act of domestic terrorism' | District attorney promises to prosecute those behind Georgia Guidestones explosion

The Georgia Guidestones hold historic significance in the Peach State. The granite edifice was inscribed with 10 guiding principles in different languages from around the world, towering over the South Caroline state line.

A bomb shattered one of the four slabs of granite last year and officials decided as a safety precaution to bring the other three down. The motive behind the explosion remains a mystery. To this day, investigators have not named a suspect. The Georgia Bureau of Investigation said it continues to follow leads and is currently collecting tips.

Authorities said an explosion occurred on the morning of July 6. According to the GBI, the structure has been completely demolished for safety reasons. Elbert County commissioners said it won't rebuild the Guidestones -- but that doesn't mean no one else can. A sentiment the property's owner, Wayne Mullinex shares.

However, they likely won't be erected where they once stood.

MORE: 'They're gone, that's all I can tell you' | Mystery behind Georgia Guidestone explosion remains

Mullinex explained he actually dug the foundation and erected the nationally recognized relic on his property.

"I put them up, but it wasn't my idea," he said.

The stones themselves were a mystery, paid for by an unknown person who called themselves R.C. Christian back in 1979.

A quarter of a million pounds and built to withstand an earthquake, they stood for 42 years. Its guiding principles for society and the massive structure itself drawing crowds and controversy for decades.

“Population shouldn’t be over 100,000, it was things like that on it," explained Mullinex. He said not everyone agreed with the guiding principles listed on the granite slabs -- others drew their own interpretations from the inscriptions and the monument.

"One night, got a call they’re gonna sacrifice one of my cows up here," Mullinex said. "Some guy sent his picture, and told me to meet him at 12 o’clock at night, the worlds fixin' to come to an end."....
More, here: https://www.11alive.com/article/news/st ... ear-later/
-------------------

Much more here from the WikiJews: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgia_G ... pretations
[...]
Moving clockwise around the structure from due north, these languages were English, Spanish, Swahili, Hindi, Hebrew, Arabic, Traditional Chinese, and Russian.[11] The languages were chosen because they represented most of humanity, except for Hebrew, which was chosen because of its connections to Judaism and Christianity.[11]
[...]
The inscriptions dealt with four main themes: "governance and the establishment of a world government, population and reproduction control, the environment and humankind's relationship to nature, and spirituality."[2]

The inscription read:[2][23]

Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
Guide reproduction wisely – improving fitness and diversity.
Unite humanity with a living new language.
Rule passion – faith – tradition – and all things with tempered reason.
Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
Balance personal rights with social duties.
Prize truth – beauty – love – seeking harmony with the infinite.
Be not a cancer on the Earth – Leave room for nature – Leave room for nature.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ