Saving our children

Securing the existence of our people
Colin

Saving our children

Post by Colin » Mon Jan 13, 2020 12:08 am

I was wondering if any of you have ideas on how we can keep our children from falling prey to Jewish propaganda. I see so many young people who are raised in the White Nationalist community only to rebel and run to the degeneracy of popular "culture". I am just wondering because a few of us were having this discussion and I know friends who worry about their children.

Jim Mathias

Re: Saving our children

Post by Jim Mathias » Mon Jan 13, 2020 11:27 am

Information access is at the heart of this issue.

First and foremost I would say get rid of the tv. The paid and the "free" program services are generally poison for all minds, young and old. As viewing tv can have a rather hypnotic effect, the opportunity to discuss the programming as it plays seems to be diminished, and this puts anyone who would analyze it critically at a disadvantage. Until we Cosmotheists/National Alliance can produce videos for distribution over public airwaves or at least CDs, to make use of the equipment, tv should be shunned.

To a lesser extent, radio programming of the "talk show" and the various entertainment genres in music often contain questionable or outright degenerate propaganda as well. Again, until we can utilize the public airwaves, be wary of the programming brought into your family's lives using radio.

Internet? Books? Other sources like schools? Parents have more options here, and greater influence. What helps White parents most is a good background of Cosmotheist principles, ethics, goals, and values already established in their lives to impart to children. Given a solid understanding of this, I believe parents will do what's right and best for our people to put future generations on track to our eternal destiny of realizing the creator's purpose. Introduce those you know who may be receptive to the Alliance's message to us using resources readily available. The Building a New White World booklet works very well for this.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Colin

Post by Colin » Mon Jan 13, 2020 1:30 pm

Jim Mathias wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 11:27 am

First and foremost I would say get rid of the tv. The paid and the "free" program services are generally poison for all minds, young and old. As viewing tv can have a rather hypnotic effect, the opportunity to discuss the programming as it plays seems to be diminished, and this puts anyone who would analyze it critically at a disadvantage. Until we Cosmotheists/National Alliance can produce videos for distribution over public airwaves or at least CDs, to make use of the equipment, tv should be shunned.

To a lesser extent, radio programming of the "talk show" and the various entertainment genres in music often contain questionable or outright degenerate propaganda as well. Again, until we can utilize the public airwaves, be wary of the programming brought into your family's lives using radio.

Internet? Books? Other sources like schools? Parents have more options here, and greater influence. What helps White parents most is a good background of Cosmotheist principles, ethics, goals, and values already established in their lives to impart to children. Given a solid understanding of this, I believe parents will do what's right and best for our people to put future generations on track to our eternal destiny of realizing the creator's purpose. Introduce those you know who may be receptive to the Alliance's message to us using resources readily available. The Building a New White World booklet works very well for this.
Thank you Jim, those are all good points. What started this line of conversation was someone wondering if we could avoid situations like with the Gaede twins, who started out strong for our cause but went wild left. Also what happened to Don Black. I know that both situations were not bad parenting. I agree avoiding all the popular media is good.

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Tue Jan 14, 2020 1:13 am

Colin wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 1:30 pm
Jim Mathias wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 11:27 am

Thank you Jim, those are all good points. What started this line of conversation was someone wondering if we could avoid situations like with the Gaede twins, who started out strong for our cause but went wild left. Also what happened to Don Black. I know that both situations were not bad parenting. I agree avoiding all the popular media is good.
You raise an interesting question, "how to keep White children from straying from the cause." The Amish (so I've heard) permit their young adult offspring to leave the community and do whatever they want for a year or something like that. After a year, they can come back and rejoin the community if they so wish. Their rate of return is pretty good from what I understand. Granted, a few do not and live among us debauched heathens in aimless sin, rootlessness, and atomization. My parents essentially did the same for me, told me I could do or be anything I wanted, no pressure to do what they considered moral. Look at me now! I'm grateful for that principle they used, setting me free to see if I come back.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.