Racism???

Securing the existence of our people
Benjamin Bice

Racism???

Post by Benjamin Bice » Fri Jan 02, 2015 5:10 am

American White History Month
The term "racists" was first coined in print by Leon Trotsky, a communist and mass murderer, in a 1930 piece called the History of the Russian Revolution (translated into English in 1932). Today the word is used as a political and social tool of speech and thought oppression. It is the primary buzzword of the left and the naive who use it at EVERY given opportunity. The left use the word in their own context for their own aims, the true definition of 'racism' is acknowledging the fact that racial differences exist as part of true human bio-diversity, and that each race has characteristics and abilities unique to them as nature intended. The left, who want an end to white Western civilization and who use Cultural Marxism to achieve it, brainwash the worlds white population into believing that race is trivial and that we are all the same. Their aim is for whites to be unaware of racial realities and to be apathetic towards their own dispossession.
-
Anybody who is racially aware, is labeled a 'racist' which by the lefts portrayal of the term means that we are naziswhowantkillsixmillionjews and who want to colonize the world oppressing all non-whites. All races are racist, but the left will say that 'racism' as they define it, does not apply to non-whites and especially blacks, because of the 'oppression' the 'white race has caused to the black race' so therefore in their warped opinion, only whites can be racist. And anything blacks do, no matter how abhorrent, is justifiable because of their real or perceived oppression by 'whitey'. This is implanted into their minds via the cultural marxist brainwashing institutions known as the universities, which are on the ideological front line churning out little programmed robots who continue the false anti-white narrative. Whites need their own intelligentsia to combat these anti-white lies and indoctrination.
-
The term 'racist' is the primary silencing tactic of the left. Any expression of racial awareness, opposition to mass immigration or anti-miscegenation, leads to the left applying the term to your views. This is intended to make your views seem wrong going by THEIR definition of the term which has become dominant in the discourse on race and mass immigration. Whites now hardly identify as a racial group with interests specific to them, this is because of decades of brainwashing and the use of the term racist by the left. They fail to understand one critical thing, they are being dispossessed of their ancestral homelands because of a word intended to do exactly that. They are so worried about being labeled a racist that they prefer to say nothing, or no longer see race as a biological reality and actually believe that to become a minority is not a problem because 'we are all the same'. This is exactly what the left had hoped for, they knew that a racially aware white global population, would never have allowed or accepted what is being done to them, so infiltrated all of the major institutions of influence over public opinion and thought.
Gradually over the decades they have infiltrated the minds of their target population and turned them against themselves.
-
There is some good news, it isn't all doom and gloom, there is an awakening of sorts. Whites the world over are starting to understand what is happening and why. Nowhere enough to make a difference as yet, but in the coming years I do believe the tables will be turned. And one way that this will be achieved I believe, is the increasing number of pro-white academics who talk about these issues. They are very well educated and people who the left will have a hard time combating. If these pro-white academics get it together and create a global pro-white intelligensia exposing the left and cultural Marxist ideas, then whites will start to sit up and take notice. What they need is a major backer, somebody who has the resources to push them on to the next level. What is needed is a foothold in the media, and representation in the universities to begin the process of reversing the damage done. The left have succeeded thus far because they have completely dominated these areas without opposition. When that domination is broken, then I believe the awakening will happen quickly.

A White Nationalist

Re: Racism???

Post by A White Nationalist » Thu Jan 22, 2015 1:28 pm

This post is just a jumble of unreadable text.

I did not bother to read it. Perhaps Mr. Williams or the Forum administrator can properly format it.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Thu Jan 22, 2015 1:59 pm

A White Nationalist wrote:This post is just a jumble of unreadable text.

I did not bother to read it. Perhaps Mr. Williams or the Forum administrator can properly format it.
I'm not going to format Mr. Brice's unreadable posts. I've asked him to procure a device other than his "android" thing which he says is incapable of proper formatting. I hope he will do so soon, and if not, he should break his posts into paragraphs by adding some line spaces himself. It's easy to see in the opening post where to make paragraph breaks.

Your comment to him makes my point. No one want to read something that is in this form. It detracts from the quality of our forum.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Benjamin Bice

Post by Benjamin Bice » Thu Jan 22, 2015 4:30 pm

That's true, Mr. Williams. I just copy and pasted it, and it didn't come out right. I do have a tablet to work with now, so I may be able to edit my posts on that(or erase it altogether). I will look into doing that later today.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Thu Jan 22, 2015 7:20 pm

Benjamin Bice wrote:That's true, Mr. Williams. I just copy and pasted it, and it didn't come out right. I do have a tablet to work with now, so I may be able to edit my posts on that(or erase it altogether). I will look into doing that later today.
That's good news. WB is a visual medium so try and make posts interesting visually. Check out some of my posts where I make headlines bold, cut out extraneous stuff, but ad a source link where the reader can go if he wants more. Learn to add appropriate images with captions.

In these long pieces you put up just hit "Enter" at obvious places where a period is at the end of a short line of text, then look for periods at the very end of lines of text that are full length. It's likely that that was a paragraph break in the original article you cut & pasted. You can go practice doing that by editing some of your past articles like that. It will improve WB to have that done. We're getting a lot more traffic here than in our early days. :)
---

When to Make a New Paragraph

The big idea
Learning how to break your stories and essays into paragraphs is a confusing but important job. Nobody ever really sits down to tell you the basic rules about when to make a new paragraph, so you generally have to muddle along, making the rules up for yourself. This is too bad. New paragraphs are important for the reader. They tell when you're switching time, place, topic or speaker, and they help break the page up so it is not just a solid block of writing. Seeing that can be discouraging, and you don't want your reader to be discouraged before she even starts to read.

Before you begin
You don't really have to have anything done before you begin this process. You can break a piece of writing into paragraphs after you've written it, or you can do it as you go. Doing it as you go is the best choice, but you might not be able to do that right off the bat.

How to do it
There are a few standard times to make a new paragraph:
When you start in on a new topic
When you skip to a new time
When you skip to a new place
When a new person begins to speak
When you want to produce a dramatic effect
Let's look at them one at a time...
More, here: http://www.saidsimple.com/content/When- ... -Paragraph
---

I know you aspire to be a writer so you probably already know these guidelines. If you want people to read what you post here you should make it readable. Like that bold part above: "[Y]ou don't want your reader to be discouraged before she even starts to read." Don't discourage her, dazzle her.

I'd say a feminist wrote that. :roll:
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Benjamin Bice

Post by Benjamin Bice » Thu Jan 22, 2015 9:19 pm

Sounds good. I really didn't have access to the full interface before, but I should now on this tablet. The only thing I might not be able to do is include images, just because I am not sure how it is done. I only know how to attach thumbnails if an option exists for it. Hopefully, I will be able to make these posts look somewhat better soon, as soon as I have time to do it.

Benjamin Bice

Post by Benjamin Bice » Fri Jan 23, 2015 12:05 am

Will Williams wrote:
Benjamin Bice wrote:That's true, Mr. Williams. I just copy and pasted it, and it didn't come out right. I do have a tablet to work with now, so I may be able to edit my posts on that(or erase it altogether). I will look into doing that later today.
That's good news. WB is a visual medium so try and make posts interesting visually. Check out some of my posts where I make headlines bold, cut out extraneous stuff, but ad a source link where the reader can go if he wants more. Learn to add appropriate images with captions.

In these long pieces you put up just hit "Enter" at obvious places where a period is at the end of a short line of text, then look for periods at the very end of lines of text that are full length. It's likely that that was a paragraph break in the original article you cut & pasted. You can go practice doing that by editing some of your past articles like that. It will improve WB to have that done. We're getting a lot more traffic here than in our early days. :)
---

When to Make a New Paragraph

The big idea
Learning how to break your stories and essays into paragraphs is a confusing but important job. Nobody ever really sits down to tell you the basic rules about when to make a new paragraph, so you generally have to muddle along, making the rules up for yourself. This is too bad. New paragraphs are important for the reader. They tell when you're switching time, place, topic or speaker, and they help break the page up so it is not just a solid block of writing. Seeing that can be discouraging, and you don't want your reader to be discouraged before she even starts to read.

Before you begin
You don't really have to have anything done before you begin this process. You can break a piece of writing into paragraphs after you've written it, or you can do it as you go. Doing it as you go is the best choice, but you might not be able to do that right off the bat.

How to do it
There are a few standard times to make a new paragraph:
When you start in on a new topic
When you skip to a new time
When you skip to a new place
When a new person begins to speak
When you want to produce a dramatic effect
Let's look at them one at a time...
More, here: http://www.saidsimple.com/content/When- ... -Paragraph
---

I know you aspire to be a writer so you probably already know these guidelines. If you want people to read what you post here you should make it readable. Like that bold part above: "[Y]ou don't want your reader to be discouraged before she even starts to read." Don't discourage her, dazzle her.

I'd say a feminist wrote that. :roll:
Wow! I can edit and even quote now! Now I can quickly fix all of my copy and paste posts that turn out bad sort of quickly.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Fri Jan 23, 2015 2:23 pm

Benjamin Bice wrote:Sounds good. I really didn't have access to the full interface before, but I should now on this tablet. The only thing I might not be able to do is include images, just because I am not sure how it is done. I only know how to attach thumbnails if an option exists for it. Hopefully, I will be able to make these posts look somewhat better soon, as soon as I have time to do it.
That was easy. What an improvement.

We should have a section on how to do things on the forum. For putting up an image, here's an example:
---

Google Benjamin Bice. When that comes up then click on "Images."

You'll see a lot of images, so click on the one you want to use.

Then when it comes up click on "view image," not on "visit page,"

Then on the menu that drops down you'll see "Copy Image location." That image link will now be on your notepad, or whatever it's called.

Now, click on "Img" there in the center of your tool bar where you want the image to appear.

Carefully place your cursor between Image and hit "Paste." I'll usually add a couple of spaces between and then remove the spaces after the link shows up.

Voila!

Benjamin Franklin Brice

Practice that a few times and you'll be a master image poster. :)

Benjamin Bice

Post by Benjamin Bice » Fri Jan 23, 2015 5:16 pm

Will Williams wrote:
Benjamin Bice wrote:Sounds good. I really didn't have access to the full interface before, but I should now on this tablet. The only thing I might not be able to do is include images, just because I am not sure how it is done. I only know how to attach thumbnails if an option exists for it. Hopefully, I will be able to make these posts look somewhat better soon, as soon as I have time to do it.

We should have a section on how to do things on the forum. For putting up an image, here's an example:
---

Then on the menu that drops down you'll see "Copy Image location." That image link will now be on your notepad, or whatever it's called.

Now, click on "Img" there in the center of your tool bar where you want the image to appear.

Carefully place your cursor between Image and hit "Paste." I'll usually add a couple of spaces between and then remove the spaces after the link shows up.

Voila!

Benjamin Franklin Brice

I am going to try that. What I have now is still an android, but it's a big tablet that is I guess about seven inches wide with a case that has a plug-in keyboard. I have access to the full interface on all internet pages now. On my phone, I had to set my Opera Mini Browser to single column view to make it convenient to use the internet, which meant that I didn't have access to the full interface.

Benjamin Bice

Post by Benjamin Bice » Fri Jan 23, 2015 5:17 pm

Will Williams wrote:

---

Voila!

Benjamin Franklin Brice

I am going to try that. What I have now is still an android, but it's a big tablet that is I guess about seven inches wide with a case that has a plug-in keyboard. I have access to the full interface on all internet pages now. On my phone, I had to set my Opera Mini Browser to single column view to make it convenient to use the internet, which meant that I didn't have access to the full interface.