The Swarm Is Coming 07/18/20

Grimork

The Swarm Is Coming 07/18/20

Post by Grimork » Tue Aug 04, 2020 10:01 pm

https://nationalvanguard.org/2020/07/th ... is-coming/

I WANT YOU to watch an amazing video. It’s so revealing and important, I uploaded it locally so that all of you, even those of you hearing this program years from now, can find it, even if the social media censors take it down, and even if good folks take all the censored, lying social media servers down ourselves someday. It’s visible right here on nationalvanguard.org. But you can see it in higher resolution if you view it at —

https://audio.nationalvanguard.com/swarm.mp4

and you can easily save it to your hard drive or watch it with your browser maximized you can more easily see all the details as I describe them to you as best I can.

I’m indebted to the Twitter user Strucker for posting this clip, about which he states:

USA, Los Angeles — Delivery van swarmed by Blacks. Just watch the behavior here. As soon as one or two start stealing items, Blacks in traffic get out of their cars to join in until it’s a feeding frenzy. How alien is that to you and me? Notice the gobsmacked Whites left at the end.

There’s so much to this video, apparently taken from an upper story office or apartment across the street from the event it documents, that it bears repeated watching. It constitutes quite an education for those who are capable of seeing it with open eyes and who have a willingness to question what they’ve been taught. The date of the posting of this video is 9 July, 2020 — just a little over a week ago.

When the scene opens, we see an Amazon delivery truck parked on the curb in a racially-mixed section of Los Angeles. White people and Black people, but mostly the latter, can be seen on the street.

The driver of the truck is a White man dressed in black and blue with a blue cap, but you can’t see him right at the beginning of the clip. He’s in the back of the truck, where he presumably went to get a box to deliver.

But he’s not alone. A couple of Black males in red jackets are at the back of the truck. They close the door and block the driver in, then go around to the front doors and block his exit there. Then they go in and start stealing. We can’t see what they do the the driver who’s still trapped inside. He comes out of the back of the truck at around the 16-second mark and makes a call on his cell phone once he’s out of the center of the looting.

Meanwhile, other Blacks walking or driving nearby have seen the robbers, and they, instead of helping to stop it, immediately join in. A Black male emerges from the driver’s door from the interior of the truck, carrying some booty. Then it becomes hard to follow. They’re going in and out of the front doors, swarming the back doors, carrying off so many boxes so fast you can’t keep track except by freezing the video and going through it a few frames at a time. And it’s Blacks, almost all Blacks — one dreadlocked monster looks like a mulatto. It’s almost unbelievable to see it in real time, but before 17 seconds have gone by from that first door-slamming, half a dozen other Black passers-by have joined in; by the 25-second mark, at least 25 Blacks have swarmed the truck and are grabbing anything they can. They’re all over the truck — at the back doors, at the passenger door, at the driver door, grabbing whatever they can.

When the camera pans back for a moment to focus on the stopped traffic behind the swarm, we see Blacks running, some of them away, and some of them likely getting back into their cars with their stolen goods — almost fifteen cars deep. And just over one minute has passed since it all began.

(I guess Jeff Bezos is going to have to drive his slave laborers a bit harder to make up for the loss. And he’ll make all of us pay more, too. I’m sure he doesn’t live on this street. And I’m also sure that Bezos’ Jewish friends who run the Washington Post for him aren’t going to highlight this swarm attack in their news coverage.)

There’s more to the swarm to be seen than just thieving, though.

At the beginning of the video, we see a blonde White woman with a dark blue top, fairly young-looking, walking down the sidewalk. The audio isn’t clear enough to hear what she’s saying, but the video shows what happens very clearly.

Between the five second and ten second marks, she’s witnessing the swarm build up. As she walks past on the sidewalk, an apelike Black grabs a traffic sign and bends it back and forth right in front of her, then points at her and apparently says something to her before joining in the swarm. That should have been her warning to absent herself as soon as possible from the scene. But she did not absent herself.

She walks around the front of the truck, with the swarm still building, and apparently starts saying something to the looting Blacks in the vicinity of the driver’s door. She just stands there, gesturing and saying something, as multiple Black males approach. I can only imagine what she’s saying — “This is wrong. What are you doing? Where’s the driver?” I don’t know what she said. Whatever it was, her chance of making the Blacks stop what they were spontaneously doing was about the same chance as getting skunks to stop stinking.

She engages one of the looters, a large Black male in a black hoodie and red pants, in some kind of animated conversation. Then Red Pants starts to move on. But before he leaves, he suddenly notices Blonde Girl’s purse, turns around abruptly, and uses all the force he can to rip it right off her body, breaking the strap and sending the young woman down hard, with her head and all the rest of her making a sharp impact on the concrete. She’s lucky she’s still alive. At the exact instant Blonde Girl goes down, Dreadlock Monster darts in and steals her cell phone and runs off, coming back in a few seconds to “get his main loot on” again. Only 43 seconds have gone by.

Blonde Girl is dazed. She gets up, but looks unsteady. She’s basically just wandering now, walking right next to the carnage. Another White woman bravely comes forward to help her, and guides her. They meet up with the driver and another White man in a ponytail. The Whites stay together.

So this is the Swarm. By one minute and forty seconds into the video, it’s all over. The Whites stand in a tight knot behind the van. The Blacks have scattered on foot or gotten back in their cars and are fleeing the scene. Debris from ripped-open packages litters the street.

Can you even imagine White people acting this way? In literal seconds, jumping out of their cars and swarming a helpless man and stealing everything he has because, animal-like, they sense a moment of weakness, and doing the same to a woman walking by? I don’t think you can imagine that, even if you’re a leftist or a Black yourself — by God, I don’t think you can.

This swarm, with a lower-case “s,” is over. But the Swarm — with an upper-case “S” — is not over. And this swarm was the Swarm at its best. The Swarm with plenty of free goodies to grab. The Swarm with plenty of money in its pockets and plenty of food to eat. The Swarm with its eyes on consumer junk. Instead of the Swarm with its mind on revenge. Instead of the Swarm with its mind on taking your daughter. Instead of the Swarm with its mind on taking over your home. Instead of the Swarm with its mind on Kill Whitey. And that Swarm is surely coming. It is coming to your town and your home as surely as rain is coming. You just don’t know when. It’s dry now, but what are those black clouds on the horizon?

And if you think that you can “reason with” the Swarm, you’re as crazy as Blonde Girl, and your head is going to hit the concrete soon. So are the heads of everyone you love.

Due to the still partly-free Internet, we know that similar swarms are happening every day across America. This is the Swarm that is coming to your community, no matter how remote or gated or mostly-White it is now. This is the Swarm that has been unleashed on us by decades of Jewish influence on our government, causing us to open our borders and set Blacks and Browns loose in our society, and favor them with special laws and endless money. This is the Swarm that has been unleashed by decades of Jewish media control. This is the Swarm that has been unleashed by those Jewish-run media inciting hatred against Whites for as long as most of my listeners have been alive. It did not start with “Black Lives Matter.” It started with Goldstein and Ginzburg and Paley and Goldenson and Sarnoff buying up the networks over 75 years ago. That’s when the Swarm really started.

And when will the Swarm end? When enough of us take up the cause of William Luther Pierce, put his plan into action, and put a stop to it. That’s when.

Until next time, this is Kevin Alfred Strom reminding you of the words of Richard Berkeley Cotten: Freedom is not free; free men are not equal; and equal men are not free.